Seattle vs Tampa Bay

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
7-1 vs 0-7 Means NOTHING !!!

Only the Miami Dolphins would have to fly farther to play the Seahawks.

How BAD does an 0-7 team want to win a game ?

Ya Seattle is a tough place to come into and go away a victor.. Seahawks haven't lost a home game since 2011.

Point differential halfway through the 2013 season Sea ... plus 80 TB minus 63

TB coming off a bye ... Seahawks working on a short week cuz of Monday night.

Weather .......a cool 45 deg but probably sunny. TB players are still used to temps in the mid to high 80's for the last month........ Seahawk players won't even notice the temp. It's been high 40's to low 50's for a couple of weeks. It won't be raining so the Seahawks will think it's Springtime.. Buccaneers will be all bundled up ...

OK... looks grim for the visitors ....... Seahawks should win maybe by 3 TDs

the welcome start to home sweet home for the hawks starting with this game having only a couple more road games for the rest of the season.that could not play out any better for the Hawks,they couldnt have planned it any better.home field advantage for the playoffs here we come baby.:clap2:

btw Hug,you and Charles Barkley are incorrect about the two teams that will be playing in the superbowl.You both are correct naturally,that our Hawks will be in it of course but the donkeys dont make it.They are going to lose on the road to the chargers finishing the season at 14-2 and the colts are not going to lose anymore games the rest of the year so they will match denvers record for best record in the AFC so THEY end up getting homefield advantage,not the donkeys and the donkeys naturally get their asses handed to them on a platter up in Indy.:lol:

so expect to see our Hawks in a rematch with Indy for the superbowl.

Last edited:
the welcome start to home sweet home for the hawks starting with this game having only a couple more road games for the rest of the season.that could not play out any better for the Hawks,they couldnt have planned it any better.home field advantage for the playoffs here we come baby.:clap2:

btw Hug,you and Charles Barkley are incorrect about the two teams that will be playing in the superbowl.You both are correct naturally,that our Hawks will be in it of course but the donkeys dont make it.They are going to lose on the road to the chargers finishing the season at 14-2 and the colts are not going to lose anymore games the rest of the year so they will match denvers record for best record in the AFC so THEY end up getting homefield advantage,not the donkeys and the donkeys naturally get their asses handed to them on a platter up in Indy.:lol:

Ya.. It could be just like that. The Colts don't scare me. They caught us with a lot of injuries and a couple of flukey plays or we woulda spanked em in Indy. I would much rather play a team in the SB that we have already played so we have video that really means something to game plan on.

Ya.. It could be just like that. The Colts don't scare me. They caught us with a lot of injuries and a couple of flukey plays or we woulda spanked em in Indy. I would much rather play a team in the SB that we have already played so we have video that really means something to game plan on.

Ya they dont scare me either cause yeah if not for those fluke plays and some injurys and some hometown reffing as well like you pointed out before,the hawks win that game.if not for that hometown reffing ruling an obvious touchdown by our hawks in the end zone and calling it a b.s safety,we win that game.even some colt fans that were watching it with me were saying it was a touchdown.:mad:

when the colts have to go OUTDOORS in the cold to face our Hawks,forget we own them.especially since they wont benefit from any home town reffing this time. hee hee.

Ya they dont scare me either cause yeah if not for those fluke plays and some injurys and some hometown reffing as well like you pointed out before,the hawks win that game.if not for that hometown reffing ruling an obvious touchdown by our hawks in the end zone and calling it a b.s safety,we win that game.even some colt fans that were watching it with me were saying it was a touchdown.:mad:

when the colts have to go OUTDOORS in the cold to face our Hawks,forget we own them.especially since they wont benefit from any home town reffing this time. hee hee.

The onlyiest thing that scares me about the Colts is the play of one JR Sweeny on our O-Line.

That piece of crap was responsible for the block of the FG that was the ten point swing in the Colts favor.

For the life of me I don't see what Carroll see's in that guy. He's been blown up in every game he plays in. He's way worse than the other new guys filling in for Gioccomamameenie and Okung by a mile. He must have pictures of Carroll with a thirteen year old girl or something... :eek:

You know Hug I did not realise it at the time monday night when the Hawks were playing the Lambs but that victory against them was a lot more important for them than most people realise.assuming the hawks win the rest of their games they are suppose to and the niners is the only other game they lose the rest of the year,that game aginst the Lambs looms larger and more important than ever and you begin to understand they could ill afford to lose that game to get to the superbowl this year.

The reason being is HAD they lost that game,and they dont win in san fran,they end up with a 13- 3 record. well as you well know,the game the niners have against the saints in new orleans,that game is as good as won for the saints.so assuming thats the only game the niners lose the rest of the year,they both finish at 13-3 so the niners would get homefield advantage since their losses were to our hawks,to the colts and to the saints where the hawks if they lose to the niners,their losses would have been to the colts,the Lambs,and the Niners. that being the case,the niners would get homefield advantage over the hawks making the road to the superbowl much harder for the hawks.

Not only in that way was it extremely important for them to win that game,but it ALSO looms large in homefield advantage against the saints as well. when we play them here in seattle,they are going to be the AINTS afterwards.they are going to leave being very dissapointed here in seattle.so assuming thats the only loss for the saints the rest of the year,both teams finish out with a 14-2 record which gives our Hawks homefield advantage over them since they lose to us.:banana:

my oh my does that victory against the Lambs loom larger and larger now. this is your year Hug,It was meant to be,the stars are alinged for you.Bradford getting hurt and everything,it was so obviously meant to be for your Hawks to be in the superbowl this year THIS time to win it all.:banana:

It was destiny for bradford to get hurt.I mean THIS was the game that would have decided them going to the superbowl or not whether people realise it or not.they came away with winning a game they had no business in winning.this is their year.

thw worst is behind them.this was the toughest part of the schedule for them.having four of their last 5 games being played on the road in a five week period and they whethered the storm coming away with a 3-1 road record.Thats why they always stress that you NEED to win your division games to get to the superbowl,that is showing to be SO TRUE right now.

Last edited:

The onlyiest thing that scares me about the Colts is the play of one JR Sweeny on our O-Line.

That piece of crap was responsible for the block of the FG that was the ten point swing in the Colts favor.

For the life of me I don't see what Carroll see's in that guy. He's been blown up in every game he plays in. He's way worse than the other new guys filling in for Gioccomamameenie and Okung by a mile. He must have pictures of Carroll with a thirteen year old girl or something... :eek:

You know I think you have to be right about how Wilson must have said something to carrol to make him angry.I mean why else did he not at LEAST make halftime adjustments and at least have someone else over on the left side to help that tackle who was struggling with that pro bowl linebacker? He STILL left him there all by himself to try and deal with him for the rest of the game even after all the problems he caused that tackle in the first half.:mad:

Last edited:
Thanks to the mod for fixing my miss spelling of a certain part of Florida that smells like ...well ...something that was pulled out of a nether region and left on a beach to rot.

:clap:

You know Hug I did not realise it at the time monday night when the Hawks were playing the Lambs but that victory against them was a lot more important for them than most people realise.assuming the hawks win the rest of their games they are suppose to and the niners is the only other game they lose the rest of the year,that game aginst the Lambs looms larger and more important than ever and you begin to understand they could ill afford to lose that game to get to the superbowl this year.

The reason being is HAD they lost that game,and they dont win in san fran,they end up with a 13- 3 record. well as you well know,the game the niners have against the saints in new orleans,that game is as good as won for the saints.so assuming thats the only game the niners lose the rest of the year,they both finish at 13-3 so the niners would get homefield advantage since their losses were to our hawks,to the colts and to the saints where the hawks if they lose to the niners,their losses would have been to the colts,the Lambs,and the Niners. that being the case,the niners would get homefield advantage over the hawks making the road to the superbowl much harder for the hawks.

Not only in that way was it extremely important for them to win that game,but it ALSO looms large in homefield advantage against the saints as well. when we play them here in seattle,they are going to be the AINTS afterwards.they are going to leave being very dissapointed here in seattle.so assuming thats the only loss for the saints the rest of the year,both teams finish out with a 14-2 record which gives our Hawks homefield advantage over them since they lose to us.:banana:

my oh my does that victory against the Lambs loom larger and larger now. this is your year Hug,It was meant to be,the stars are alinged for you.Bradford getting hurt and everything,it was so obviously meant to be for your Hawks to be in the superbowl this year THIS time to win it all.:banana:

It was destiny for bradford to get hurt.I mean THIS was the game that would have decided them going to the superbowl or not whether people realise it or not.they came away with winning a game they had no business in winning.this is their year.

thw worst is behind them.this was the toughest part of the schedule for them.having four of their last 5 games being played on the road in a five week period and they whethered the storm coming away with a 3-1 road record.Thats why they always stress that you NEED to win your division games to get to the superbowl,that is showing to be SO TRUE right now.

Hey Hug,dont you have ANY comments about this post here? im trying to help keep your thread alive for you dude.

like i said before,i think you have to agree Hug that we came away in pretty damn good shape weathering the storm like we did and that the last 5 weeks was indeed the toughest part of our schedule in a five week period having four out of the 5 games on the road? that from here on out,the toughest part is over with,and it is smooth sailing.

Hey Hug,dont you have ANY comments about this post here? im trying to help keep your thread alive for you dude.

,the Lambs, wrongo bongo...

like i said before,i think you have to agree Hug that we came away in pretty damn good shape weathering the storm like we did and that the last 5 weeks was indeed the toughest part of our schedule in a five week period having four out of the 5 games on the road? that from here on out,the toughest part is over with,and it is smooth sailing.

The football has a shape that makes it difficult to predict how it will bounce. We still have JR Sweezy playing in the O-Line. His crappy play can cost the Seahawks a ten - 14 point swing any time the Hawks are driving or attempting a field goal. As long as he is in a game I'm nervous.

,the Lambs, wrongo bongo...

I just cant call them that other name.The only TRUE Rams NFL football team out there is the LOS ANGELES RAMS.St Louis Rams has got to be the most retarded name for a football team ever.At Least St Loius Lambs makes sense.It at least has a ring to it.

the second most retarded name in NFL football is Arizona Cardinals.Talk about a team thats not even named right.:lol: Cardinals dont even reside in arizona.:cuckoo::lol::lol:

if there was any justice in the world,the Rams would move back to LA,the cards back to st Louis,and lets give arizona the jaguars.they been talking about moving that team away for YEARS now anyways.

They dont even have a lot of fan support there anyways in jacksonville and its not like they dont have the dolphins in Miami they can travel up to and watch.a proud football organization.

Last edited:
Hey Hug,you cant blame the Hawks poor play this time on not having their two starting tackles gone.

This time it was that alleged great DEFENSE that almost blew this game for them against a winless team.Had they lost this game,there would be serious question marks about them being a superbowl contender.they dispelled that though finding a way to win it at the end with Wilson showing that he is a future hall of fame bound quarterback having the will to bounce back from what could have been a costly interception and redeeeming himself for it in the end.

This team has me worried now,thats two back to back stinkers in a row they just bareley escaped from.that defense didnt bother to show up in the first half.thats two weeks in a row that they got run over all over the field by two crappy teams.that kind of effort wont get in done against the saints when they come into town.

I had that one already penciled in as an automatic victory for them since they are liek the Hawks also,a different team on the road.that wont matter though if their defense keeps playing as sloppy against the run like they have the last two weeks though.Not showing up in the first half and nearly giving it away last week to the Lambs.:mad:

they have caught a break in the fact their next road game is against the pitiful Falcons who have a ZERO running game.if they struggle against the run in THAT game,they can forget superbowl talk.

9/11

Hey Hug,you cant blame the Hawks poor play this time on not having their two starting tackles gone.

They are still gone.

uh try reading the ENTIRE post instead of just quoting part of it and reading that part."You're doing what the official conspiracy theory apologists do when they are always cornered with facts they cant refute in the conspiracy section.lol."

the Hawks OFFENSE isnt to blame for almost losing this game.The DEFENSE is.They didnt bother to show up in the first half putting them in a bad postition uncharisticly giving up two touchdowns in a row.

They waited till the 2nd half to show up giving wilson a chance to come back and win the game for them.Last week,the play of the offense almost cost them,THIS time the play of the DEFENSE almost did.Its the starters of the OFFENSE you keep saying are out remember? again,the offense in this game is NOT to be blamed for almost blowing it.The so called great defense is.:cuckoo:

Im beginning to think the players on this team are falling into the same trap they did last year after they beat and blew out the niners in seattle.they were never the same team after that because their heads got too big thinking they could just show up and they would win.Because of their record,Im beginning to think thats whats happened to them again.I mean its the only thing that makes ANY sense.

How else do you explain it? I mean this was a team that they should easily have blown out like they did with the niners and jags.

It makes no sense whatsoever that they struggled last week against the rams scoring points.The LAMBS dont have a good defense.they only show up and play good defense when they face your hawks.The niners had no problems scoring a bunch of points against them on the road,neither did the crappy TITANS either.

The Hawks have a lot to be embarrassed about that THOSE two teams waltzed right in there and scored points so easily against them. The niners I can understand but the Titans? man thats embarrassing that they could yet the hawks couldnt,The titans dont have a dangerous offense.:lol:

and then to allow the WINLESS Bucs to come in here and steam roll over their defense running it at will like they did in the first half? man thats embarrasing.

again,thank god their next team,the falcons on the road,dont have a running game.they need that bye to regroup more than ever right now.thank god for them they only have to wait two more weeks.it wont come soon enough for them.

Last edited:
9/11

They are still gone.

uh try reading the ENTIRE post instead

I only have so much time. You write a lot of words.

of just quoting part of it and reading that part."You're doing what the official conspiracy theory apologists do when they are always cornered with facts they cant refute in the conspiracy section.lol."

the Hawks OFFENSE isnt to blame for almost losing this game.

Russell Wilson threw two interceptions in the first half. I believe he plays on offense. Now I must stop. This post is too long..I hope there is nothing important in the remainder but I am growing weary and the dogs need attention..

The DEFENSE is.They didnt bother to show up in the first half putting them in a bad postition uncharisticly giving up two touchdowns in a row.

They waited till the 2nd half to show up giving wilson a chance to come back and win the game for them.Last week,the play of the offense almost cost them,THIS time the play of the DEFENSE almost did.Its the starters of the OFFENSE you keep saying are out remember? again,the offense in this game is NOT to be blamed for almost blowing it.The so called great defense is.:cuckoo:

Im beginning to think the players on this team are falling into the same trap they did last year after they beat and blew out the niners in seattle.they were never the same team after that because their heads got too big thinking they could just show up and they would win.Because of their record,Im beginning to think thats whats happened to them again.I mean its the only thing that makes ANY sense.

How else do you explain it? I mean this was a team that they should easily have blown out like they did with the niners and jags.

It makes no sense whatsoever that they struggled last week against the rams scoring points.The LAMBS dont have a good defense.they only show up and play good defense when they face your hawks.The niners had no problems scoring a bunch of points against them on the road,neither did the crappy TITANS either.

The Hawks have a lot to be embarrassed about that THOSE two teams waltzed right in there and scored points so easily against them. The niners I can understand but the Titans? man thats embarrassing that they could yet the hawks couldnt,The titans dont have a dangerous offense.:lol:

and then to allow the WINLESS Bucs to come in here and steam roll over their defense running it at will like they did in the first half? man thats embarrasing.

again,thank god their next team,the falcons on the road,dont have a running game.they need that bye to regroup more than ever right now.thank god for them they only have to wait two more weeks.it wont come soon enough for them.

Seriously...I didn't read the last few hundred words..

Forum List

Back