Seattle Dog Figures Out Buses, Starts Riding Solo To The Dog Park

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
In my opinion, black labs are some of the sweetest and smartest out there. We have 2, down from 4, the next month at birthday time, 16 and 17 yrs old. If they could, they would live in your lap.
Such a cute dog, and he was a cuddly buddy toward the end of the clip with a passenger awww lol

In my opinion, black labs are some of the sweetest and smartest out there. We have 2, down from 4, the next month at birthday time, 16 and 17 yrs old. If they could, they would live in your lap.
Such a cute dog, and he was a cuddly buddy toward the end of the clip with a passenger awww lol
When I lived in Seattle, my dog, a black lab, rode on the bus with me many times. Seattle buses are dog friendly.

When I lived in Seattle, my dog, a black lab, rode on the bus with me many times. Seattle buses are dog friendly.

That's neat. I like places that are dog friendly.

I remember the first time I took her on the bus. There was snow on the ground and I wanted to take her to the park but not drive or walk. When we got on the bus, she walked up the aisle with me and jumped on the seat instead of sitting on the floor. She put her front paws up on the back of the seat and smiled at the people in the seats behind us. I was really embarrassed because her feet were really wet and she was getting melted snow on the seat bottom and back. But no one said anything. Most just smiled or laughed.

Last edited:

I remember the first time I took her on the bus. There was snow on the ground and I wanted to take her to the park but not drive or walk. When we got on the bus, she walked up the aisle with me and jumped on the seat instead of sitting on the floor. She put her front paws up on the back of the seat and smiled at the people in the seats behind us. I was really embarrassed because her feet were really wet and she was getting melted snow on the seat bottom and back. But no one said anything. Most just smiled or laughed.

So cute, she sounds like a little darling :)

Forum List

Back