Seasonal Munchies

Mr. P said:
Well hell yea...It took many years
and many women to learn the little I know, so I feel obligated to spread it around.:laugh:

Later...

Matters not.. Just when you *think* you know what we're up to, we'll change it again, and fuck you up for another 40 years. :p

Mr. P said:
Ain't that the truth!:gross2:

And you, the pathetic little gluttons for punishment that you are, keep coming back for more. :)

(I'm not overly happy with the male population today, if you can't tell)

If you want a really cool wintertime football snack. Here's my whacked out solution.

Prep: Take Philly cream cheese and spice it up with your favorite BBQ rub. Whip it up really good. Spread onto a tortilla thinly. Top with BBQ Chicken or Beef spiced as you like it. Cover with another Tortilla. Nuke for long enuff the cheese mix melts and runs thereby glueing it together. Slice into pie wedges and eat. So far I've had five people say, "Dude thats gross" then go for seconds.

Chips: Slice your taters really thin. Soak in Salted and seasoned water for about an hour or so. Then take your spice mix (I use equal parts black pepper/garlic/onionpowder) and get ready. Fry in oil (I use a wok with an immersion basket for a short time to cook thru and dust with spice mix after a minute of draining. Place on sheet to finish drying. Enjoy

Forum List

Back