Sean Hannity omitted portions of Roy Moore's letter to him???

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Why?

That signature evidence shown in Bill Still's report looks pretty convincing to me that whoever claimed that as an authentic Roy Moore signature is lying. It is the little things like a bogus signature she claimed Roy Moore wrote into her yearbook that trips up counterfeiters attempting to use another person's signature or name. USA Today and every other media outlet or persons attempting to ruin a person's reputation with this type of vicious slander should be boycotted by every truth loving American out there. As a victim of the counterfeiter banksters this really pisses me off. If I was in Alabama I'd be going door to door and getting as many people as I could to go door to door in support of Roy Moore and I would expose these lying creeps in the media who believe that they have the right to dictate who and what voters should be supporter through their deceptive practices.

Evidence is compelling more than a person's ability to speak in an articulate manner. That signature the twits proclaim Roy Moore's signature as original when it is obvious that it is a clerks signature with the initials of Roy Moore's court clerk noted in her self proclaimed yearbook does her lies in. Not to mention her own step-son who says he doesn't know why but she is lying. Judge's clerk's sign docs and put in their initials. Too bad the twits trying to pull this bogus shit off didn't know that. I hope each and everyone caught in this scam to try to persecute Roy Moore with their lies burns for it. If you bitches cannot win with your agendas and you think your lies will get you there; I got news for you it isn't going to succeed. You either win with truth or lose big trying to fabricate crap with your lies.

roy moore accuser bogus.png

Forum List

Back