Sean Hannity: "I Want To See Obamas School Records. Something Is Hidden, Something Doesn't Add Up

Well, thankfully, I have the ability to "worry about" more than one thing at a time. :D

Maybe if he had just released all of his documents when it was requested, suspicions would have never been raised, and this wouldn't even being talked about now.

What exactly is it that you would like to learn from his school records?

If he wants to quiet the theories out there, he would just release them, all of them. What's the big deal?

Right.

Like when he released his BC and you nutters demanded the "long form?"

I wasn't even going on forums back then, so I really don't think I'm a "nutter." Lol. Anyhow, why doesn't he just release all of his paperwork? Why?

Why have you never asked for that paperwork from any other President?

Why?
Kindergarden records would have a copy of the original birth certificate. It is important to get a look at those records after a authoritative law enforcement agency , the Maricopa County Sheriff Office, found the long form to be a 100% forgery.

Twist more to protect your leader, hacks.

Like I said- I treat- and expect- from President Obama- exactly how I treated- and expected from Bush and Clinton.

You are the one who suddenly demands that Obama do what you asked no previous President to do.

Why this President?

Why indeed.

Because I'm 36 years old, genius. I was either not alive, too young or not yet interested in politics. Besides that, I stated NUMEROUS TIMES now that I feel that ALL politicians should be required to do this. What now?

Are you really dumb enough to believe that would end the speculation?

Probably for most. Of course there are always a few straggler conspiracy theorists, but yes I'm pretty sure that if he just released his paperwork that has been requested, it would end a lot of this questioning about his background. You must admit, it is kind of spotty.

Yes, and it worked when he released his Birth Certificate. Don't you have anything important to worry about?

smh...

Well, thankfully, I have the ability to "worry about" more than one thing at a time. :D

Maybe if he had just released all of his documents when it was requested, suspicions would have never been raised, and this wouldn't even being talked about now.

O'bama put his birth certificate out -- voluntarily ... it's not required -- in June of 2008. Well before even the first election.
Hawaii never confirmed that short form bc put out on the Daily Kos was legit.

LOL.....yes- yes they have- just confirming again that Birthers love to lie

HONOLULU – The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by
President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth,
which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.
“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to
President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i
Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”
On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two
certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley,
the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the
President. (Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached).
On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally
witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the
authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the
copies.
President Obama authorized Ms. Corley to pick up the documents. On April 25, 2011,
Ms. Corley appeared in person at the Hawai„i State Department of Health building in
Honolulu, paid the requisite fee, and was given the two certified copies, a response
letter from Director Fuddy to President Obama, and a receipt for payment. (Letter from
Director Fuddy is attached)
In June 2008, President Obama released his Certification of Live Birth, which is
sometimes referred to in the media as a “short form” birth certificate. Both documents
are legally sufficient evidence of birth in the State of Hawai„i, and both provide the
same fundamental information: President Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawai„i at 7:24
p.m. on August 4, 1961, to mother Stanley Ann Dunham and father Barack Hussein
Obama.

If he wants to quiet the theories out there, he would just release them, all of them. What's the big deal?

Right.

I wasn't even going on forums back then, so I really don't think I'm a "nutter." Lol. Anyhow, why doesn't he just release all of his paperwork? Why?

Why?
Kindergarden records would have a copy of the original birth certificate. It is important to get a look at those records after a authoritative law enforcement agency , the Maricopa County Sheriff Office, found the long form to be a 100% forgery.

LOL....yeah- everytime I mention Birthers- I love to say how they are demanding Obama's kindergarten records......lol

Birthers just love to lie.

Really- why would he?

The only ones who want to see these documents are people who are hoping to find dirt.

No one else cares.

And the ones that want to find dirt, will never be satisfied if Obama releases additional documents- they will claim that they are forged, or that there is a cover up or whatever.

We have seen this with the birth certificate- even with the STate of Hawaii saying that he was born in Hawaii, they make up elaborate fictions on how we can't trust the State of Hawaii......

So once again- why should President Obama act any differently than every previous President- and provide documents that no previous President has provided.

What is all the fuss? He could release his papers and then whenever someone says something, he can tell them to eff off.

So once again- why should President Obama act any differently than every previous President- and provide documents that no previous President has provided
Liar. Ike had to show his birth certificate to run for president.

Ike needed birth certificate to run for president September 22 2010 Sonoran News

Like I said- I treat- and expect- from President Obama- exactly how I treated- and expected from Bush and Clinton.

You are the one who suddenly demands that Obama do what you asked no previous President to do.

Why this President?

Why indeed.

Because I'm 36 years old, genius. I was either not alive, too young or not yet interested in politics. Besides that, I stated NUMEROUS TIMES now that I feel that ALL politicians should be required to do this. What now?

You have been of voting age for half of your life.

And Obama is the first and only President you have demanded he provide documentation.

So- did you demand to see the academic records of Mitt Romney when he ran for President- 2 years ago- or at 34 were you still just not that into politics?

Why this President?

Why indeed.

You have been of voting age for half of your life.

And Obama is the first and only President you have demanded he provide documentation.

So- did you demand to see the academic records of Mitt Romney when he ran for President- 2 years ago- or at 34 were you still just not that into politics?

My voting record is none of your business. And have I NOT said that ALL politicians should be required to do this? So what now?

I feel that he most certainly DOES have an obligation to me as the POTUS. If I was an employer and I wanted to see a particular employees qualifications, then YES, I am entitled to see that! Same thing here. He has no right to refuse or delay releasing such information, as he is OUR employee.
As an employer you do.....within the bounds of the job

You have no right to demand proof of any bizarre conspiracy theory that may pop into your head

Sorry, but asking for college transcripts and the like is NOT an unreasonable request to make of anyone. This is information that we ALL have to provide to our employers if requested.
G.W. Bush refused to release his...

Well, he should have too. That shouldn't be the norm. If the people want to see a politician's qualifications, then that politician should have to supply the documentation. ALL of them.
What qualifications of President Obama were not released that are relevant to his job?
Proof that he is qualified for Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5.

Really- why would he?

The only ones who want to see these documents are people who are hoping to find dirt.

No one else cares.

And the ones that want to find dirt, will never be satisfied if Obama releases additional documents- they will claim that they are forged, or that there is a cover up or whatever.

We have seen this with the birth certificate- even with the STate of Hawaii saying that he was born in Hawaii, they make up elaborate fictions on how we can't trust the State of Hawaii......

So once again- why should President Obama act any differently than every previous President- and provide documents that no previous President has provided.

What is all the fuss? He could release his papers and then whenever someone says something, he can tell them to eff off.

So once again- why should President Obama act any differently than every previous President- and provide documents that no previous President has provided

Ike needed birth certificate to run for president September 22 2010 Sonoran News

Birthers are such liars.

Ike never needed to show his birth certificate to anyone- and of course neither has any other President- President Obama is the first President to actually show voters his birth certificate.

Really- why would he?

No one else cares.

Really- when did Ike show voters his birth certificate? Here is the actual original article- not the Birther inspired claims

The Deseret News - Google News Archive Search

Nothing there about Ike having to show his birth certificate to run for President.

But- and this is the kicker- Ike's birth certificate was generated in 1952- 62 years after he was born in 1890.

It was witnessed by his brother- who was about a year old when Ike was born.

Not signed by any doctor.

Oh and of course- not confirmed by any state.

And Ike was born just a hundred or so miles from the border of Mexico........

This is a great example of the double standard of Birthers- they would accept a birth certificate created 62 years after the birth of Eisenhower- witnessed by his brother who was too young to remember the birth- but not a Birth Certificate confirmed by the state of Hawaii.

Birthers- all they have are lies, innuendo and speculation.

Really- why would he?

No one else cares.

Birthers are such liars.

Ike never needed to show his birth certificate to anyone- and of course neither has any other President- President Obama is the first President to actually show voters his birth certificate.

Really- why would he?

No one else cares.

Really- when did Ike show voters his birth certificate? Here is the actual original article- not the Birther inspired claims

The Deseret News - Google News Archive Search

Nothing there about Ike having to show his birth certificate to run for President.

But- and this is the kicker- Ike's birth certificate was generated in 1952- 62 years after he was born in 1890.

It was witnessed by his brother- who was about a year old when Ike was born.

Not signed by any doctor.

Oh and of course- not confirmed by any state.

And Ike was born just a hundred or so miles from the border of Mexico........

This is a great example of the double standard of Birthers- they would accept a birth certificate created 62 years after the birth of Eisenhower- witnessed by his brother who was too young to remember the birth- but not a Birth Certificate confirmed by the state of Hawaii.

Birthers- all they have are lies, innuendo and speculation.
Ike's birth certificate wasn't fraudulent like Obama's proven by a authoritative law enforcement agency dealing with fraudulent documents every day.

IMO, all politicians should be required to provide any requested paperwork (within reason of course). If that isn't good enough for some people, that would be too bad and would be up to those people to prove, without doubt, otherwise. As long as the politician produced the paperwork, that should be good enough. If someone can prove that the paperwork provided was falsified in some way, then that would be fine too, but as long as it was produced there would be no burdens on said politician.
Personally, I am not a birther, and I do believe that Obama is a legitimate citizen. I also don't believe many of the other rumors about Obama, but that doesn't mean that he,or any politician, should be able to just refuse such requests either. I feel that not being cooperative just fuels the fire and makes those people even more suspicious.

IMO, all politicians should be required to provide any requested paperwork (within reason of course). If that isn't good enough for some people, that would be too bad and would be up to those people to prove, without doubt, otherwise. As long as the politician produced the paperwork, that should be good enough. If someone can prove that the paperwork provided was falsified in some way, then that would be fine too, but as long as it was produced there would be no burdens on said politician.
Personally, I am not a birther, and I do believe that Obama is a legitimate citizen. I also don't believe many of the other rumors about Obama, but that doesn't mean that he,or any politician, should be able to just refuse such requests either. I feel that not being cooperative just fuels the fire and makes those people even more suspicious.

He was voted in by the people. Don't you think it's up to the majority to do the vetting?

Every President elected to office since the ratification of the US Constitution who were not grandfathered in, were born on US soil to two citizen PARENTS, except Arthur who burned his records and of course, 0bastard...

Ask any blowhard to explain this and you'll get crickets.

Right.

Why?

And of course the Maricopa County Sheriff's office found no such thing.

Every President elected to office since the ratification of the US Constitution who were not grandfathered in, were born on US soil to two citizen PARENTS, except Arthur who burned his records and of course, 0bastard...

Every President so far has been a man- does that mean that a woman cannot be elected President?

Every American knows that anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen, and can aspire to be elected to be President of the United States.

We all learn this in Middle School- my very conservative civics teacher taught me that in 8th grade- it is part of the American dream

You have no right to demand proof of any bizarre conspiracy theory that may pop into your head

Sorry, but asking for college transcripts and the like is NOT an unreasonable request to make of anyone. This is information that we ALL have to provide to our employers if requested.

Well, he should have too. That shouldn't be the norm. If the people want to see a politician's qualifications, then that politician should have to supply the documentation. ALL of them.
What qualifications of President Obama were not released that are relevant to his job?
Proof that he is qualified for Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5.

He proved it to everyone who matters.

Every American knows that anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen,
Not true.

No Ted Cruz is Not Eligible to be President - Dr. Rich Swier

Speculation on your part.

A woman who claims to have been a classmate delivered some bizarre claims about President Barack Obama in an interview.

As Right Wing Watch first reported, Mia Marie Pope told right-wing preacher James David Manning that she believes that Obama was not only active within the gay community, but also a heavy cocaine user during his years in Hawaii.

"He always portrayed himself as a foreign student," Pope said. "Girls were never anything that he ever was interested in ... He would get with these older white gay men, and this is how we just pretty much had the impression that that's how he was procuring his cocaine." Obama Was A Cocaine-Using Gay Hustler Says Woman Who Claims To Have Been Hawaiian Classmate

Or we could listen to what actual classmates and teachers of his say- you know ones who are in the yearbook with him- instead of some woman who has no proof she ever even met Barack Obama

070313_literaryjournal.jpg

His Basketball coach
"He was what I would call a ‘Basketball Jones,'" says Chris McLachlin '64 who coached the lanky teen during his senior year on the Varsity team. "That's a person who lives, eats, and sleeps with their basketball: they dribble it to school, they dribble it between classes, they shoot baskets on Middle Field during lunch. And Barry had that real love and passion for the game."

"Played forward, he was a smasher, driver, post-up, rebounder kind of guy. Also very good at one-on-one moves, very creative. He just loved the game, would play it 24/7 if he could. One of only a handful of kids I’ve ever coached in 38 years of coaching who would dribble his basketball around with him during school. First to arrive at practice, last one to leave."

Tony Peterson, Basketball Friend

There were only five black kids out of 1,600. I used to get to school early; I'd see Barry and he'd say: 'Let's go shoot some hoops' and we'd play pick-up basketball together. He was a bit chubby but far better than me. Rik, Barry and myself jockeyed around and talked casually, and realised that here we are, intelligent black men, and we could have some good conversations.

Barry was 14, younger than the other two. He was bright, Tony recalls, but not especially charismatic, so Tony was amazed later to see how magnetic his friend had become, watching him on TV. They talked about girls and about race. Would the white and Asian girls date them, those black boys? (They would.) Why was a young black man with a book perceived to be "acting white"? Would there ever be a black president of the United States? Not in their lifetime, they concluded. They couldn't imagine it.

Burt Heilbron, Classmate

"The Barry you saw back then, he was a little bit different ... not out in the limelight," said Burt Heilbron, another classmate, who is vice president of Hawaiian Agents Inc., a product warehousing and distribution company. "He was not outspoken, but always a very well-liked person at Punahou."

Bobby Titcomb, Classmate

His pals say he hasn't changed. "He's honest, he's truthful and he's always encouraged the better things in you," says Bobby Titcomb. "And you always go back to those people who water your plant, who water your garden."

Titcomb recalls when the two friends would take off by themselves into the Hawaiian forest. "We'd go hike up Peacock Flats and camp, just the two of us," he says. "We'd try to get away from everything. We'd basically live on nuts and whatever we could eat on the trail for two or three days. And we'd talk about how the world could be. We didn't say, Wouldn't it be great if we could drive this car or if I could own this house. It was, Don't you think the world should be more like this?"

I remember these puff pieces they put out when he was running. BTW, Frank Marshall Davis was considered to be Obama's father-figure. He was also gay and a communist. He was under investigation by a congressional house committee for UN-American activities..

Nice type of person for young Barry to be hanging around with, and his Grandparents didn't seem to mind it a bit.

And?

Birthers have nothing but lies, speculation and innuendo

Even assuming that everything that you say about Davis is true- so what?

If you're from another country then it's easy to say so what. But if you're from this country it matters.

Part of the process of selecting a leader of this magnitude in this important position was thrown out of the window in Obama's case. His background was hidden and rumors about him ran rampant.

What total BS.

Nothing about Barack Obama's 'background' was hidden- anymore than Bush's or Clinton's background was hidden.

All of the rumors and lies and innuendo you have been spreading were available to Americans in the 2012 election- and they chose Barack Obama over Mitt Romney.

Voters rejected the Birther bullshit.

Why don't you bring up Birthers one more time. I haven't it heard from you enough yet.

Buddy, you're a hack. You really don't give a shit about the truth. That much is crystal clear.

Speculation on your part.

A woman who claims to have been a classmate delivered some bizarre claims about President Barack Obama in an interview.

As Right Wing Watch first reported, Mia Marie Pope told right-wing preacher James David Manning that she believes that Obama was not only active within the gay community, but also a heavy cocaine user during his years in Hawaii.

"He always portrayed himself as a foreign student," Pope said. "Girls were never anything that he ever was interested in ... He would get with these older white gay men, and this is how we just pretty much had the impression that that's how he was procuring his cocaine." Obama Was A Cocaine-Using Gay Hustler Says Woman Who Claims To Have Been Hawaiian Classmate

Or we could listen to what actual classmates and teachers of his say- you know ones who are in the yearbook with him- instead of some woman who has no proof she ever even met Barack Obama

070313_literaryjournal.jpg

His Basketball coach
"He was what I would call a ‘Basketball Jones,'" says Chris McLachlin '64 who coached the lanky teen during his senior year on the Varsity team. "That's a person who lives, eats, and sleeps with their basketball: they dribble it to school, they dribble it between classes, they shoot baskets on Middle Field during lunch. And Barry had that real love and passion for the game."

"Played forward, he was a smasher, driver, post-up, rebounder kind of guy. Also very good at one-on-one moves, very creative. He just loved the game, would play it 24/7 if he could. One of only a handful of kids I’ve ever coached in 38 years of coaching who would dribble his basketball around with him during school. First to arrive at practice, last one to leave."

Tony Peterson, Basketball Friend

There were only five black kids out of 1,600. I used to get to school early; I'd see Barry and he'd say: 'Let's go shoot some hoops' and we'd play pick-up basketball together. He was a bit chubby but far better than me. Rik, Barry and myself jockeyed around and talked casually, and realised that here we are, intelligent black men, and we could have some good conversations.

Barry was 14, younger than the other two. He was bright, Tony recalls, but not especially charismatic, so Tony was amazed later to see how magnetic his friend had become, watching him on TV. They talked about girls and about race. Would the white and Asian girls date them, those black boys? (They would.) Why was a young black man with a book perceived to be "acting white"? Would there ever be a black president of the United States? Not in their lifetime, they concluded. They couldn't imagine it.

Burt Heilbron, Classmate

"The Barry you saw back then, he was a little bit different ... not out in the limelight," said Burt Heilbron, another classmate, who is vice president of Hawaiian Agents Inc., a product warehousing and distribution company. "He was not outspoken, but always a very well-liked person at Punahou."

Bobby Titcomb, Classmate

His pals say he hasn't changed. "He's honest, he's truthful and he's always encouraged the better things in you," says Bobby Titcomb. "And you always go back to those people who water your plant, who water your garden."

Titcomb recalls when the two friends would take off by themselves into the Hawaiian forest. "We'd go hike up Peacock Flats and camp, just the two of us," he says. "We'd try to get away from everything. We'd basically live on nuts and whatever we could eat on the trail for two or three days. And we'd talk about how the world could be. We didn't say, Wouldn't it be great if we could drive this car or if I could own this house. It was, Don't you think the world should be more like this?"

I remember these puff pieces they put out when he was running. BTW, Frank Marshall Davis was considered to be Obama's father-figure. He was also gay and a communist. He was under investigation by a congressional house committee for UN-American activities..

Nice type of person for young Barry to be hanging around with, and his Grandparents didn't seem to mind it a bit.

And?

Birthers have nothing but lies, speculation and innuendo

Even assuming that everything that you say about Davis is true- so what?

If you're from another country then it's easy to say so what. But if you're from this country it matters.

Part of the process of selecting a leader of this magnitude in this important position was thrown out of the window in Obama's case. His background was hidden and rumors about him ran rampant.

What total BS.

Nothing about Barack Obama's 'background' was hidden- anymore than Bush's or Clinton's background was hidden.

All of the rumors and lies and innuendo you have been spreading were available to Americans in the 2012 election- and they chose Barack Obama over Mitt Romney.

Voters rejected the Birther bullshit.

^ that

Sarah Barracuda and McCain threw everything at him that SeanRush could provide them with and he STILL got elected AND reelected :rofl: ChrisL

where is that in the Constitution?

The constitution has nothing to do with this. The Constitution is for the PEOPLE! Not the government. Duh.
The Constitution doesn't lay out the make-up of the gov't & the qualifications for running for office? ChrisL

Forum List

Back