Sean Hannity close friend, Hal Turner could get 10 years in prison

R

rdean

NorthJersey.com: North Bergen shock jock Hal Turner insists he never threatened judges

Turner is accused of threatening to assault or murder three Chicago federal appeals court judges with the intent to intimidate or retaliate against them for upholding a municipal gun ban.

The charge is based on a pair of postings Turner made on his radio network blog last June, in which he said the judges “deserved to be killed” and published their photos and courthouse addresses. He could face up to 10 years in prison if convicted.

---------------------------

Now this is where it gets interesting:

Turner, who built an audience of neo-Nazis and white supremacists, testified Wednesday that the FBI recruited him in 2003 to gather intelligence on extremist groups. Code-named Valhalla, he said he was paid more than $100,000 over five years and coached on how to make violent statements that would not violate the law.

Quoting from Turner’s commentaries, Hogan noted the talk-radio host regularly used highly offensive and racist language in attacks on ethnic, religious and racial groups and periodically targeted judges, saying things such as he didn’t believe that killing a judge would be wrong.

-----------------------------

Judges testify against shock jock Harold (Hal) Turner's 'death' rant over upholding of handgun ban

Three federal judges from Chicago testified they felt threatened by the rants of a radio shock jock who said they "deserved to die" for upholding a ban on handguns.

Turner's blog also contained the judges' photos, the address of the courthouse and a map showing the building location.

-------------------------------

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEZJFeJw6EE]YouTube - Hannity: Exposing Evidence Obama Unpatriotic[/ame]

The letter at the end is from Hal Turner and shows his great disappointment that Sean Hannity would pretend to not know him.

Hannity fought his dismissal with the help of the Santa Barbara ACLU (I love this sentence)

SEAN HANNITY OMITS KEY DETAILS OF PAST JOB DISMISSAL - AND ACLU ASSISTANCE!

--------------------------------

So far, Sean Hannity has refused to comment on his close friend's trial. Sean knows all about "guild by association" and he is very closely associated with Hal Turner.

NorthJersey.com: North Bergen shock jock Hal Turner insists he never threatened judges

Turner is accused of threatening to assault or murder three Chicago federal appeals court judges with the intent to intimidate or retaliate against them for upholding a municipal gun ban.

The charge is based on a pair of postings Turner made on his radio network blog last June, in which he said the judges “deserved to be killed” and published their photos and courthouse addresses. He could face up to 10 years in prison if convicted.

Turner, who built an audience of neo-Nazis and white supremacists, testified Wednesday that the FBI recruited him in 2003 to gather intelligence on extremist groups. Code-named Valhalla, he said he was paid more than $100,000 over five years and coached on how to make violent statements that would not violate the law.

Quoting from Turner’s commentaries, Hogan noted the talk-radio host regularly used highly offensive and racist language in attacks on ethnic, religious and racial groups and periodically targeted judges, saying things such as he didn’t believe that killing a judge would be wrong.

Judges testify against shock jock Harold (Hal) Turner's 'death' rant over upholding of handgun ban

Three federal judges from Chicago testified they felt threatened by the rants of a radio shock jock who said they "deserved to die" for upholding a ban on handguns.

Turner's blog also contained the judges' photos, the address of the courthouse and a map showing the building location.

YouTube - Hannity: Exposing Evidence Obama Unpatriotic

The letter at the end is from Hal Turner and shows his great disappointment that Sean Hannity would pretend to not know him.

Hannity fought his dismissal with the help of the Santa Barbara ACLU (I love this sentence)

So far, Sean Hannity has refused to comment on his close friend's trial. Sean knows all about "guild by association" and he is very closely associated with Hal Turner.

to whom?

In other news,

Everyone in the world has at one time been acquainted with somebody who did somebody wrong.

Oh.The.Horror.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Well hell, if he's a friend of Sean's, I suppose Sean should go to jail as well!

I mean really, who gives a flying fuck? This all you have to worry about?

Oooo... He's sooo bad... Oooo.

Grow the fuck up. There are bigger things to worry about in this country.

You think Hannity is a douche? Guess what, so do I. You know what I do? I pay zero attention to him. It works out pretty well.

How do you feel about Olbermann? I suppose you dig his rap.

He's another douche.

You know what they have in common? They both want to keep the people of this country divided. This way they both get to keep their jobs while the rest of us get screwed. The same holds true for our feckless leaders in Washington. They are feckless by choice. They choose to accomplish nothing, they choose to fix nothing. It's how they keep their jobs, their power, and their money.

Fuck it. I don't know why I bother.

I can't help but wondering if the people who are getting all hinky about Sean Hannity's knowing this guy will now condemn Obama for his long term friendships or followships with Bill Ayers, Rev. Wright, Tony Rezko, and Louis Farrakhan.

your messiah's bestest buddy bombed federal buildings, that didn't strike you as interesting. cwazy libwal.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I can't help but wondering if the people who are getting all hinky about Sean Hannity's knowing this guy will now condemn Obama for his long term friendships or followships with Bill Ayers, Rev. Wright, Tony Rezko, and Louis Farrakhan.

I don't give a flying rat's ass about any of it. Last I heard people were supposed to be accountable for their own actions, not somebody else's. Even a mindless blowhard like Hannity. There's enough legitimate stuff to hit the guy on, this is a non story.

no....

Using your (l)ogic, Obama should go to Prison with Rezko... :clap2:

Fucking Dingleberry.

:)

peace...

I don't understand this.....? what is it really saying? Just call me Blondie....

Oh

My

God!

This is terrible!!

What to do?

What to do?

Can anyone stop rdean from posting crap?

Rdean the "MUCKRAKER"...There's an interesting concept. He can't HELP himself. Boney FINGER of idignation will forever be upon Sean's brow.

What ever shall he do? Where ever shall he go?

To the OP?

LOL!...Kill Sean NOW...eh? :cuckoo: (as IF Sean had anything to do with what you post)? WEAK bud...real fuckin' WEAK.

Using your (l)ogic, Obama should go to Prison with Rezko... :clap2:

I'm sure that there is more than a handfull of people who agree with the above statement.

They are they same wackos that think Obama is a terrorist because he knows Bill Ayers.

I don't understand this.....? what is it really saying? Just call me Blondie....
It's not your blondness, darlin', it's rdean merely being the mouth-breathing knuckle-dragging demagogue that he is.

By his incredibly stupid line of "thought" I'm an accessory after the fact in a somewhat infamous murder in Steamboat Springs, CO, because I once worked for the perp.

your messiah's bestest buddy bombed federal buildings, that didn't strike you as interesting. cwazy libwal.

And a NY City Police Station...something seriously FLAWED with rdean's LOGIC...

For the right wing pitiful.

Two issues:

1. He better not have proof that the FBI paid him a hundred grand.

2. Hannity has made a career of slandering someone because of a passing and very tenuous relationship they may or may not have had. When he is confronted with someone we know is a close friend, he denies even knowing the guy.

Well hell, if he's a friend of Sean's, I suppose Sean should go to jail as well!

I mean really, who gives a flying fuck? This all you have to worry about?

Oooo... He's sooo bad... Oooo.

Grow the fuck up. There are bigger things to worry about in this country.

You think Hannity is a douche? Guess what, so do I. You know what I do? I pay zero attention to him. It works out pretty well.

How do you feel about Olbermann? I suppose you dig his rap.

He's another douche.

You know what they have in common? They both want to keep the people of this country divided. This way they both get to keep their jobs while the rest of us get screwed. The same holds true for our feckless leaders in Washington. They are feckless by choice. They choose to accomplish nothing, they choose to fix nothing. It's how they keep their jobs, their power, and their money.

Fuck it. I don't know why I bother.

Hmmm . . . you are right, guilt by association is wrong, but that did not stop people talking Ayers or the Reverend White. Hmmm . . . I wonder who that was? Hypocrites, simply hypocrites. Nixon used it against his enemies, then cried when it was used against him.

For the right wing pitiful.

Two issues:

1. He better not have proof that the FBI paid him a hundred grand.

2. Hannity has made a career of slandering someone because of a passing and very tenuous relationship they may or may not have had. When he is confronted with someone we know is a close friend, he denies even knowing the guy.
You calling anyone pitiful is a punchline in and of itself. :lol:

Forum List

Back