SEAL veteran Dan Crenshaw's mission: Make the GOP 'cool again' with young voters

How many seals are there ? Seems like a lot of them run for office and write books .

i work with young people. Crenshaw should hire me.
SEAL veteran Dan Crenshaw's mission: Make the GOP 'cool again'

The GOP probably won't ever be popular with young people because everything they've become known for (racism, sexism, crony capitalism, hawkishness, and religious fundamentalism) are deeply unpopular among us.

Plus they've abandoned the only thing we actually could have liked about them; conservatism. They spend like drunken sailors at a whorehouse.

The only way they will attract younger voters is by getting rid of all that unpopular shit, and we all know that's never happening.

i work with young people. Crenshaw should hire me.
SEAL veteran Dan Crenshaw's mission: Make the GOP 'cool again'

The GOP probably won't ever be popular with young people because everything they've become known for (racism, sexism, crony capitalism, hawkishness, and religious fundamentalism) are deeply unpopular among us.

Plus they've abandoned the only thing we actually could have liked about them; conservatism. They spend like drunken sailors at a whorehouse.

The only way they will attract younger voters is by getting rid of all that unpopular shit, and we all know that's never happening.
Plus they happily trade the environment for a few more gdp percent.

I foresee another stupid stunt coming, like when Pat Boone thought he could wear a spiked dog collar and painted on tattoos to be more acceptable to the younger crowd.
694940094001_5800771914001_5800769165001-vs.jpg

• Banned
This strategy consists entirely of: -being nice to journos -talking about civility -repeating George W. Bush's slogans

Young people will all join the Republican Party as soon as they graduate college, get their first paycheck, and see how much the government takes out of it.

Young people will all join the Republican Party as soon as they graduate college, get their first paycheck, and see how much the government takes out of it.

I've been hearing that remark for decades, yet the GOP is getting smaller. Why is that?

I've been hearing that remark for decades, yet the GOP is getting smaller. Why is that?
Really, you'd better explain that to the more than 1000 Democrat politicians who lost their jobs during the Obama years.

Dems Lost Over 1000 Seats Under Obama. LaunchProgress is Winning Them Back.

Forum List

Back