Liberals, now say the term Western Civilization is racist.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

These fucking wastes of shit are not worth one second of your time.

This is all they are.

They either lie about everything or everything they believe is a lie.

They stand for nothing, as I always say. It is proven every day and every day they reveal themselves to be the pathetic liars they always are.

This is all they are.

They stand for nothing, as I always say. It is proven every day and every day they reveal themselves to be the pathetic liars they always are.

:boo_hoo14:

This is all they are.

Nope

The term "Western Civilization" isn't racist. Your idea of what that term means, is.
Correct, for the white supremacist western civilization is the pinnacle of human achievement in spite of the slavery, colonialism and generally slaughtering all the indigenous peoples of the earth. The very idea that there may still be some raw feelings about all that is something they feel is totally unjustified.

This is all they are.

So if someone says something it’s wall liberals, ijit?

So I guess that makes you kkk trumpscum.

why even post this? OP?

liberals think that everything that is good and from GOD is racist or bad...

don't pay any more attention than necessary .....

just the minimum to refute them

They're not liberals, they're leftists. And they scream racist at everything because it's easier than actually formulating any compelling arguments, which their feeble minds are incapable of doing.

The term "Western Civilization" isn't racist. Your idea of what that term means, is.
Correct, for the white supremacist western civilization is the pinnacle of human achievement in spite of the slavery, colonialism and generally slaughtering all the indigenous peoples of the earth. The very idea that there may still be some raw feelings about all that is something they feel is totally unjustified.
/——-/ Not too much hyperbole there, eh Sparky?

This is all they are.

Rabid overuse of pejoratives renders them meaningless. Screw it, embrace whatever is thrown out and ridicule the silly buggerers for the imbeciles they are.

Forum List

Back