Effects of trumps trade war

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
We know Canada caved in and the eu now china has proposed a 1 trillion dollar spending spree.to balance the trade surplus.

The economy is doing good lots of jobs low unemployment hes having success with forgein policy and democrats cant stand it

We know Canada caved in and the eu now china has proposed a 1 trillion dollar spending spree.to balance the trade surplus.

The economy is doing good lots of jobs low unemployment hes having success with forgein policy and democrats cant stand it

Canada caved?

Is this a joke? All we got from Canada was an extra 5% into their dairy market.

They did not budge an inch on their timber, which is a bigger deal.

You people are funny!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Can the OP tell us how much money as of 1/18/19 that the we have gotten from the re-negotiated NAFTA? Just a ballpark. Thousands? Millions? Billions?

• Banned

Canada caved?

You people are funny!

oalleyon dairy. 5 percent is a lot as is a trillion from china

• Banned

Canada caved?

You people are funny!

You also forget the nafta agreement the new one they agreed to moron that removed almost all tariffs on american industral and agriculture products.
The dairy tariff was 270 percent moron and it was a 700 milli9n business alone your not up on current events stop watching the clinton communist news network

Canada caved?

You people are funny!

oalleyon dairy. 5 percent is a lot as is a trillion from china

Too bad it was from Canada and not China.

Canada caved?

You people are funny!

You also forget the nafta agreement the new one they agreed to moron that removed almost all tariffs on american industral and agriculture products.
The dairy tariff was 270 percent moron and it was a 700 milli9n business alone your not up on current events stop watching the clinton communist news network

Where did you hear that lie?

https://ustr.gov/sites/default/file.../USMCA/Text/CA_Tariff_Schedule_Appendix_1.pdf

I suggest you read the agreement for yourself, instead of relying on fake news to tell you what is in it.

Agreement between the United States of America, the United Mexican States, and Canada Text | United States Trade Representative

Forum List

Back