Seahawks Players, Fans...bad Losers ???

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Marshawn Lynch left the game before the last series with a bad back? Richard Sherman refused to talk to media after the game. Seahawk fans make inexhaustable excuses after first loss of season.

Are Hawks and their fans poor sports?

I would like to think it isn't true.

Nobody likes to lose. It was a tough loss for us and a great win for San Diego.

I don't know if Marshawn truly had a bad back that kept him from playing in the last series. I don't think the Hawks were going to try to pound out those 89 yards with a couple of minutes on the clock with Marshawn carrying SD players on his back. There is talk here in Seattle that Lynch just gave up. Stinking thinking! We could have pulled off a win if Harvin hadn't been tackled at the 6 and he had broken the sweep which has typically been good for 10-30 yards. It didn't happen but it was certainly not the lack of Lynch on the field why that play broke down. Suggesting Lynch was the "poor sport" shows that those accusing HIM are in fact the poor sports.

Richard Sherman chose to keep his mouth shut FOR A CHANGE and not comment on a very dissappointing loss after the game. Again the fans and media suggest Richard was a poor sport. Screw em. There was nothing that needed explaining by Sherman. HE didn't give up any big plays or any points. Again the fans and yes the media were the cry babies.

The fans have come to EXPECT the Seahawks to win. Stupid. The Hawks played their hearts out in difficult conditions. They don't owe the fans an explaination. We won't win EVERY game. Deal with it you friggin whiney bitches!!!!!

That is all.

A bunch of Sore Losermans...SRSLY.

Poor Huggy. Tis a sad day when one becomes disillusioned by one's football team.

Condolences.

Poor Huggy. Tis a sad day when one becomes disillusioned by one's football team.

Condolences.

Thank you.

This has been a difficult loss.

I will now dress in black as I must go out and face the world.

You'll look mahvelous in black! And it's very easy to accessorize!

I don't fault anyone for not talking when he is in a foul mood. It is much better for me to keep my mouth shut at times. I suspect people would be complaining if he had given that interview, too, as he really didn't have anything nice to say. Damned if you do, damned if you don't, I suppose.

Nobody cares much if the Raiders move to Vegas or not except maybe Cardinals management.

Phoenix may lose a few ticket sales to Zonies going north to see the Raiders in Vegas instead.

Seattle has nothing to do with it.

If anything the Raiders moving away from California helps Seattle -- a little bit.

Nobody cares much if the Raiders move to Vegas or not except maybe Cardinals management.

Phoenix may lose a few ticket sales to Zonies going north to see the Raiders in Vegas instead.

If anything the Raiders moving away from California helps Seattle -- a little bit.

getting desperate as always i see.lol this vegas resident and las vegas raider fan deniar has been taken to school by me over on my Raiders thread.lol.

He wont even discuss facts that prove him wrong,just this same old garbage as posted above.

.He has done no research into this which is why he is clueless there are SEVERAL owners opposed to the move because going from a large market to a much smaller market hurts the NFL.

this vegas resident will be on the suicide hotline number when the owners vote i down later this month.:biggrin: allen being one of them.:biggrin: the NFL only needs nine NO votes.many are opposed,a truth he does not want to hear he is so desperate for his hometown to have a team.:rofl:

getting desperate as always i see.lol this vegas resident and las vegas raider fan deniar has been taken to school by me over on my Raiders thread.lol.

He wont even discuss facts that prove him wrong,just this same old garbage as posted above.

.He has done no research into this which is why he is clueless there are SEVERAL owners opposed to the move because going from a large market to a much smaller market hurts the NFL.

this vegas resident will be on the suicide hotline number when the owners vote i down later this month.:biggrin: allen being one of them.:biggrin: the NFL only needs nine NO votes.many are opposed,a true he does not want to hear.:rofl:
Who are you talking about ??

I don't live in Nevada.

I am from Oakland Calif now living in the Rockies.

Don't make this an ad hom contest.

Stick to the facts and with it your lame opinions.

this vegas resident will be on the suicide hotline number when the owners vote i down later this month.:biggrin: allen being one of them.:biggrin: the NFL only needs nine NO votes.many are opposed,a true he does not want to hear.:rofl:

I don't live in Nevada.

could have fooled me since you are so BIASED about Vegas covering your ears and and closing your eyes refusing to address address facts and run off with your tail between your legs when they dont go along with your own warped view.:rofl: you do THIS-:scared1:each time.

you GOT to be a vegas resident the fact you are so biased and in denial mode on this.:rofl:

oh my the hypocrisy,thats all i EVER do is post the FACTS about the Raiders,YOU sir,are the only one going by OPINIONS.you are the one running off not addressing my FACTS.all you do is post what the lying media tells you that does not report all the facts.so that being the case-:anj_stfu:

Huggy this Vegas fan reminds me of you,so biased and covers his ears and keeps his eyes closed when the facts dont go along with his own warped opinion. same as you were on your delusions the Rams were never coming back to LA and refused to look at the facts a child could figure out,he does the SAME thing.you two should get a room.:up:

Last edited:
anyways Allen will vote against it as well.Tell allen thanks for me.lol

I rest my case.I post facts and the VEGAS resident has no rebuttal.Like clockwork.:biggrin: He will be on the suicide hotline when the owners vote no on it later this month.:biggrin:

Paul Allen will have helped.just watch.lol and again Huggy tell Allen I said THANKS.lol.

Last edited:

I don't live in Nevada.

could have fooled me since you are so BIASED about Vegas covering your ears and and closing your eyes refusing to address address facts and run off with your tail between your legs when they dont go along with your own warped view.:rofl: you do THIS-:scared1:each time.

you GOT to be a vegas resident the fact you are so biased and in denial mode on this.:rofl:

oh my the hypocrisy,thats all i EVER do is post the FACTS about the Raiders,YOU sir,are the only one going by OPINIONS.you are the one running off not addressing my FACTS.all you do is post what the lying media tells you that does not report all the facts.so that being the case-:anj_stfu:

Huggy this Vegas fan reminds me of you,so biased and covers his ears and keeps his eyes closed when the facts dont go along with his own warped opinion. same as you were on your delusions the Rams were never coming back to LA and refused to look at the facts a child could figure out,he does the SAME thing.you two should get a room.:up:
Vegas IS going to happen.

If you want to put money on it we can.

I rest my case.I post facts and the VEGAS resident has no rebuttal.Like clockwork.:biggrin: He will be on the suicide hotline when the owners vote no on it later this month.:biggrin:

Paul Allen will have helped.just watch.lol and again Huggy tell Allen I said THANKS.lol.
You link says nothing about any vote.

I don't live in Nevada.

Vegas IS going to happen.

If you want to put money on it we can.

yeah right,you will NEVER pay up when it does NOT happen.I :rolleyes: Instead you'll be on the suicide hotline watch:lmao: or do what WRONGwinger does everytime i ask him what he was saying about the Rams never coming back to LA,he is so butthurt about me proving him wrong that he goes around saying they are still in st louis:rolleyes-41: cause he can never admit when he is wrong just as the OP and same as you obviously.:rofl:

you no doubt were just like huggy,WRONGwinger and many others here when they insisted the Rams were not coming back to LA as well.:lmao:

see I have cold hard facts to back myself up over on my Raiders thread,all YOU do is post the same old garbage the media says that they are as good as gone cause THEY tell you that.:rolleyes-41:

the SAME media that kept trying to assure the public last year that carson was a done deal with the raiders and chargers in carson this year as well which everyone around here for the most part like wrongwinger and huggy bought into hook,line and sinker and you as well no doubt the fact you are so gullible and believe everything you hear.:rofl::lmao:

oh and since you mentioned Phoenix earlier,that is just ONE of SEVERAL NFL owners who will vote against the move.

Bill Bidwell of the cardinals because he knows he will lose many cardinal fans who will drive down to Vegas when they have the choice of cheering on the Raiders,a team with lots of rich history,or the Cardinals who are crappy again and and have done nothing other than a fluke trip to the superbowl that one year.:D so that right there is just ONE of several owners you can count on voting no against it.:D

Last edited:

You link says nothing about any vote.

uh vegas fan.thats ALL I have done on my Raiders thread here the last few months is document it all posting FACTS that you bury your head in the sand and ignore and wont address.:rolleyes:
Lost Raiders Owner Mark Davis in talks of moving team to san antonio.

I have posted MANY links that you refuse to read.:rolleyes:

that guy zennie in all those videos i have posted on that thread as well HAS 100 times more credibility than you,and the media combined!!!!

He has been SPOT ON in his reporting from day one on the Raiders when he started this a few years ago. A year ago,the LAMESTREAM media was doing the exact same thing last year they are doing now with Vegas.They were saying in all the media that the Raiders were as good as gone,that Carson was a done deal,that the Raiders and Chargers would be playing in Carson this year.:lmao::rofl:

Nobody around here believed me back then when I said Carson was a hoax,:lmao:they all took it seriously and laughed at me when I told them Inglewood with the Rams would be chosen,who was right? i thought so.:rolleyes:

that guy zennie took a lot of crap from idiots like you who all laughed at him when he said carson was a hoax.unlike you and the media,he doesnt ignore FACTS.:cuckoo:

I have posted many links on that Raiders thread,not my fault you are too lazy to read them and wont watch the videos cause someone has an opposing view different than yours.:rolleyes:

my Raiders thread is where to discuss all this,NOT here on this thread.duh.:uhoh3:

If you are waiting for me to post them on this thread,sorry charlie,your out of luck,they are there on my Raiders thread,if you are going to be lazy and not read them,then again,thats YOUR problem.:rolleyes::uhoh3:

oh and as i always.I just took you to school and handed your ass to you on a platter in my last post on my Raiders thread that the Raiders are staying in Oakland.

time to get out the crying towel.:biggrin::itsok::itsok:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back