Seahawks play for the NFC West title

Status
Not open for further replies.
well let's see, the 7-9 team is not only allowed in but is at home....

Even though they gave up a TD, what a great stop to prevent the two extra points.

looks like Pete Carroll picked the right time to get out of the ethically challenged whirlwind, eh?

well let's see, the 7-9 team is not only allowed in but is at home....

They are the 8-9 Seahawks now. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Get well soon Lofa!!

Lofa12thmanflag.jpg

Real soon!

Lynch just had the greatest run I've seen all year.

Musta' missed DeSean Jackson in 15 for the win over NYG :cool:

Video Gallery

Second that "greatest run... all year"! (see link)

Oh when the Saints, go marching home
Oh when the Saints go marching home
Lord did you see Hasselbeck's numbers
When the Saints went marching home

Marching home!
Marching home!
La la la la, la la, la la

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

None of this would have been possible if the Rams hadn't beaten the 49ers.

That gave the Seahawks the luxery of losing at Tampa Bay. Then beat the Rams at home.

Best scenerio going forward - Green Bay wins at Philadelphia, which means the Hawks play at Chicago - where they won earlier this season.

Highly possible the Hawks could host the NFC title game against the Packers.

None of this would have been possible if the Rams hadn't beaten the 49ers.

That gave the Seahawks the luxery of losing at Tampa Bay. Then beat the Rams at home.

Best scenerio going forward - Green Bay wins at Philadelphia, which means the Hawks play at Chicago - where they won earlier this season.

But if the Niners had beaten the Rams, Singeltary might still be the coach and we wouldn't have signed Harbaugh. It worked out for the best.

Not possible at all. Seattle will be on the road for the rest of the tournament. Win/Loss record.
I'm not hatin' on N.O. but I'm so glad Seattle won. Now we get to watch the geniuses on the Sports channels eat some crow. :lol:
I saw this coming. It was easy for me to tell the hungry team, from the satiated one, and Seattle hasn't lost a home playoff game in many years.

Not possible at all. Seattle will be on the road for the rest of the tournament. Win/Loss record.
I'm not hatin' on N.O. but I'm so glad Seattle won. Now we get to watch the geniuses on the Sports channels eat some crow. :lol:

Yeah, the color commentary gets pretty lazy when the defending champs walk their way into the playoffs the next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back