Seahawks play for the NFC West title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except in extreme cases, I think there is a distinct difference between 13-3 and 7-9. Look at the point differentials....the Seahawks gave up almost 100 more than they scored. That's a 300 point difference with the Pats!

I'll grant, in the one-and-done playoffs of the NFL, anything is possible. But the Seahawks (and any other team that could have come out of the horrible NFC West) are a much poorer team than the other playoff contenders.
There's really very little difference in player personnel talent level in today's NFL. That was my point, not stats.

This is why any team can beat any other team at any given time. And the Seahawks aren't as "poor" as the stats and their record indicates.

There's no reason they cannot win tomorrow, and really no reason they cannot win the SB. Vegas odds say NO but, that's why they play the games.

at Qwest Stadium.

Should be able to sqeek by the Rams.

Even with Charlie Whitehurst.

First team in history to have a losing record and make the playoffs!

The NFL does so many things right making it by far the best sports league in the world. But they need to change one thing back. 3 divisions per conference and 3 wildcard teams.

After falling behind 10-0 in the first quarter, the Seahawks have outscored the Saints 31-10 since.

Win or lose, this "7-9, doesn't deserve a playoff game" team is giving the defending SB champs a run for their money. I'm sure all the talking heads who were calling for reseeding are going to be doing some talking gymnastics come monday.

Hawks got healthy at the right time.

Verses the beat up Saints and at Quest, I just hope they can keep hanging on and get this big big win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back