Seahawks play for the NFC West title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle is 2 wins away from a superbowl appearance. That is fucking crazy!

If they win Saturday I'm not sure this town will know how to deal with it. I bet there isn't one fan planning to go to the SB.

Pete Carroll should stop being coy/cute and name Matt Hassellback as the starting QB against the Saints.

Matt H gives the Hawks the best chance to win. Passed for almost 400 yards against the Saints in the regular season.

Is probably around 95% healthy.

All Whitehurst did was manage the game against the crappola Rams. Aside from the one deep pass on the opening drive - which was woefully underthrown -it was all dinks-and-dunks, or taking off to run.

Wise up Pete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pete Carroll should stop being coy/cute and name Matt Hassellback as the starting QB against the Saints.

Matt H gives the Hawks the best chance to win. Passed for almost 400 yards against the Saints in the regular season.

Is probably around 95% healthy.

All Whitehurst did was manage the game against the crappola Rams. Aside from the one deep pass on the opening drive - which was woefully underthrown -it was all dinks-and-dunks, or taking off to run.

Wise up Pete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope! It is the smart play not announcing. Whitehurst is more mobile than Matt. This way the Aints have to prepare for both on a short week. Two different styles...I like it.

They have to change what they did last time because they were lucky Matt didn't find the end zone four more times in the last meeting. Now our starting left tackle is back on board so it will be even more difficult to prevent Matts passing accuracy. His broken left wrist has had time to mend and his hip strain is not a big deal if he doesn't try to be a hero and run for touchdowns like he did two weeks ago.

I would like to see Charlie and Matt both play. With little time to prepare and not much book on Whitehurst combined with Matt shredding their secondary last outing I see a Seattle advantage. The Key on our offense is how many of our receivers will be healthy. If N O has short safeties they will be fucked trying to out jump Mike Williams on those end zone corner routes. Dude is tall like a strong forward on a basketball team.

Here is the real problem for the Saints. 9 players reported injured. Neither of their running back back ups will play. Bush is it and he is just returning from a broken leg. A couple of good pops on the stilts and his will to run through people will go bye bye. Shockey..will be a no show. Seattle has no player not ready to play. That was not the case when we lost to them in N O.

If we can get to Brees you all may be in for a big surprise.

Who do we play after we dethrone the defending SB champs?????????????

Hasselbeck will start.

Seahawks haven't lost a playoff game at home in a LONG time, and in fact have won last four.

I think, if the Packers and Seahawks both win, Seattle heads to Chi-town.

Not for nothing but Seattle did beat Da Bears in Chicago this year. One of few, if not their only "good" win this year.

Of course getting by the Saints is no small thing. At least it will be cold and a little wet. (suck it Dome pussies) :tongue:

If they win Saturday I'm not sure this town will know how to deal with it. I bet there isn't one fan planning to go to the SB.

Seattle needs to win three games to get to the Super Bowl.

Go Seahawks!

Seattle needs to win three games to get to the Super Bowl.

Go Seahawks!
Yup this one then two road games.

And again, I know of no reason they cannot pull it off. The player talent in the NFL is comparable, team to team, especially with the playoff teams. There's not much difference at all between the 7-9 team and the 13-3 team. Often it's just a matter of a play here, a play there.

Except in extreme cases, I think there is a distinct difference between 13-3 and 7-9. Look at the point differentials....the Seahawks gave up almost 100 more than they scored. That's a 300 point difference with the Pats!

I'll grant, in the one-and-done playoffs of the NFL, anything is possible. But the Seahawks (and any other team that could have come out of the horrible NFC West) are a much poorer team than the other playoff contenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back