Seahawks had Peyton Manning’s signals figured out

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
Richard Sherman of the Super Bowl XLVIII champion Seahawks said he and his teammates of the vaunted "Legion of Boom" were able to figure out Peyton Manning's hand signals in Seattle's 43-8 beating of the Broncos Sunday.

The loquacious cornerback told themmqb.com at a victory party that the Seattle secondary was able to jump routes because they basically knew what was coming.

“All we did was play situational football,” Sherman told the site. “We knew what route concepts they liked on different downs, so we jumped all the routes. Then we figured out the hand signals for a few of the route audibles in the first half.”

Richard Sherman says Seahawks had Peyton*Manning?s signals figured out in Super Bowl XLVIII: report - NY Daily News

I see a scandal brewing.

Not as big as the Patriots video scandal. I am not sure there was any wrong doing.

The videos(films) that the NFL provides for each team to study the tendencies of the others has no sound track.

If studying this resource has provided clues that Seattle has been able to use to their benefit then good for the Seahawks.

My thinking is that the pass rush and the hard hitting had more to do with the outcome of the Superbowl though.

Not as big as the Patriots video scandal. I am not sure there was any wrong doing.

not even in the same ballpark.they talked about it all week how one of their players-cant remember his name,was responsible for figuing out signals of the opposing teams all year long and would be for manning,just hours of watching film study is all.nothing more.they did nothing different than with any other team all year long figuing out the signals.only cause its the superbowl does it get magnified and talked about.

Agree.

Nothing more than very smart players using their noodles to figure out how to break up the opposition's plays.

That was obvious to me in the first few minutes of the game.

My question is: Why were the Denver coaches so stupid they didn't figure out what was going on?

THAT is the real scandal. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back