Seahawks At The Stick...

It doesn't matter to me that my team lost. It happens. It matters to me that the outcome was rigged.

Your opinions mean less than nothing.

And your opinion isn't worth the print you wasted on the subject. Remember Seattle had 15 yards more than SF in penalty yards. So what? Sounds pretty close to me.

Your foolish claim that the game was fixed is what it is.....foolish. Get over it and move on to the next game, I am sure that all the Seattle coaches and players have.
By the way I made the spread and won. Nice call huh?

Go fuck yourself you pussy bitch.

I'm thinking you need to get laid, just sayin....:thup:

Why is it that you sniveling little bitches need to make it personal?

That's fine. It just means more enjoyment for me when the Hawks are sporting a Lombardi trophy and you pussies have all been kicked to the curb along with your pathetic teams.

Seattle Seahawks have been my team probably longer than you been alive and they are not pathetic.

Quote: Go fuck yourself you pussy bitch. Now that was kind of personal don't you think...maybe not strong on the thinking part to be sure.

Chicago looked good tonight....they'll give Detroit (another choke team like Seattle) a run for the NFC north- they've got to win it outright though, Detroit owns the tie-breaker. McCown has been a huge surprise! (not to mention Alshon Jeffrey!).

I'm not sure what to think of Chicago, bad one week good the next. McCown isn't the QB to take them anywhere and once Cutler is well it's over for Josh.

The fact that Cutler is the clear #1 is what makes McCown's performance such a surprise. I expected shit from "McClown" -even the name is built for FAIL!! :lol:

Cutler, peeeee yooooouuuu!~ he's always been a disappointment. I've had him as a backup in several Fantasy leagues for the last few years. He's constantly throwing interceptions and always getting hurt. Totally unreliable.

Go Lions!!

Last edited:
Why is it that you sniveling little bitches need to make it personal?

That's fine. It just means more enjoyment for me when the Hawks are sporting a Lombardi trophy and you pussies have all been kicked to the curb along with your pathetic teams.

Seattle Seahawks have been my team probably longer than you been alive and they are not pathetic.

Quote: Go fuck yourself you pussy bitch. Now that was kind of personal don't you think...maybe not strong on the thinking part to be sure.

I'm older than you imagine, agreed, sustained, more of a generalization, as strong as needed.

Just kickin it here with my Homeys. None of you save maybe 9/11 shares my passion for the NFL. I find your banter, insults and analysis weak and tiresome but this is where I roost.

At least on this forum the sports topics can be laid out in real world depth and not confined to a PC jibberish, from a daisy chain of ass sucking ... dick smoking pussies.

Seahawks dotnet is a site for scared little people that need to conform or are forced to. SeahawksBlue is better but still the stench of conformism reeks thruout the site.

Many years ago there was an official team site called Seahawks.com(for about 4 years from the inseption of the internet) which was taken over by a sports conglomerate in Chicago but before that I was quite active on DotCom and even voted board president under the handle "YourDaddy". I surely miss that board. No mods..no rules. Come as you are. Good times. We could get peeps banned but had to petition the Seahawks board admin(who never looked in to the site without request).

So here I am because I can. I am the only Seahawk fan that shoots straight and speaks my mind clearly and openly. I know this because I see what the others contribute and allow.

You no likey? Yawn.....

Chicago looked good tonight....they'll give Detroit (another choke team like Seattle) a run for the NFC north- they've got to win it outright though, Detroit owns the tie-breaker. McCown has been a huge surprise! (not to mention Alshon Jeffrey!).

I'm not sure what to think of Chicago, bad one week good the next. McCown isn't the QB to take them anywhere and once Cutler is well it's over for Josh.

The fact that Cutler is the clear #1 is what makes McCown's performance such a surprise. I expected shit from "McClown" -even the name is built for FAIL!! :lol:

Cutler, peeeee yooooouuuu!~ he's always been a disappointment. I've had him as a backup in several Fantasy leagues for the last few years. He's constantly throwing interceptions and always getting hurt. Totally unreliable.

Go Lions!!

Cutler, stinking up the place or not will get the start. If he falters, he might get pulled quicker. But 2-2 doesn't get McCown a permanent start.

The SeaPigeons are a good team. But they beat themselves. They are the 2nd most penalized team in the NFL. They make too many stupid mistakes. Yesterday it cost them the game.

NFL Penalties - 2013 League Penalty Stats - NFL Penalty Stats Tracker - List/Statistics/Data of NFL Penalties - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Imagine if these guys had some discipline and cut down on all the penalties? They'd be unstoppable. I blame the coaching staff.

Look at the Patriots- they win almost every one of the close games. Why? Because they have DISCIPLINE. They don't beat themselves! Belichick is a prick that doesn't give a fuck-if he "hurts your feewings" and he's got 5 super bowl rings.

Pete Carrol is not a disciplinarian- he's a "nice guy" coach who wants the players to "like" him.
Dude it isnt Belecheck that wins those games for them,its Tom Brady.He turned that organization around remember? Brady inspires everyone not to beat themselves.

I agree with you though that the hawks would be unstoppable if they did not commit so many stupid penaltys and I have to agree thats why they do is because Carrol is too much of a nice guy.

It doesn't matter to me that my team lost. It happens. It matters to me that the outcome was rigged.

And your opinion isn't worth the print you wasted on the subject. Remember Seattle had 15 yards more than SF in penalty yards. So what? Sounds pretty close to me.

Your foolish claim that the game was fixed is what it is.....foolish. Get over it and move on to the next game, I am sure that all the Seattle coaches and players have.

Exactly,come on give us a break Hug.I love the Hawks as much as you do,you know that,but thats just asinine to say that there was a fix in.

Take it like a man,the hawks beat themselves with stupid asinine penaltys that you cant commit on the road against a good team like the niners.

If they didnt do that,as someone esle said,they would be unstoppable and they WOULD go undefeated this year like you predicted.

Last years superbowl where the lights went out WAS a fix.Its so obvious thet did that on purpose because they knew that the Ravens were going to blow the niners out and they did not want a blowout superbowl to take place.

They knew enough about the Ravens that it would take their momentum away from them they had and would allow the 49ers to regroup and make it a game again.Now THAT game WAS fixed.

This game fixed though? come on,dont be foolish Hug.thats being a sore loser.The niners committed almost as many penaltys as they did.

Okay hug that comment to Zander was totally uncalled for.He isnt a prick like that paglorina idiot who has a foolish hatred for Kurt warner.He put it nicely and what do you do? you tell him to go fuck himself. He is right,I guantee you,the players and coaches have moved on.Its time for you to move on as well and accept it that the niners were the better team TODAY. take it like a man that the niners won fair and square.to say the game was rigged like that Ravens game in the superbowl was,is just plain stuipid and being a poor loser.

I want the Hawks to win the suberbowl as badly as you do,but Im not making excuses for them in the game.If they had had the game taken away from them like they did that Indy game that woudl be one thing,but they did it to themselves in this game.It does not good to whine about it.

Okay hug that comment to Zander was totally uncalled for.He isnt a prick like that paglorina idiot who has a foolish hatred for Kurt warner.He put it nicely and what do you do? you tell him to go fuck himself. He is right,I guantee you,the players and coaches have moved on.Its time for you to move on as well and accept it that the niners were the better team TODAY. take it like a man that the niners won fair and square.to say the game was rigged like that Ravens game in the superbowl was,is just plain stuipid and being a poor loser.

I want the Hawks to win the suberbowl as badly as you do,but Im not making excuses for them in the game.If they had had the game taken away from them like they did that Indy game that woudl be one thing,but they did it to themselves in this game.It does not good to whine about it.

I need to move on? You think I'm posting to myself here? :lol: If you have a problem with my posts tell it to a mod.

I need to move on? You think I'm posting to myself here? :lol: If you have a problem with my posts tell it to a mod.

Keep it up and you will be posting to yourself before long! No body can take your ranting about what ever it is you rant about. This thread isn't about 'you' its about the Seahawks.

Keep it up and you will be posting to yourself before long! No body can take your ranting about what ever it is you rant about. This thread isn't about 'you' its about the Seahawks.

My thread...My observations about the game... Yours and others dissagreement ... My rebuttle and some name calling for the rude retalliation for my observations... I'll print anything I want within the rules of USMB. If you don't like to read my posts ...don't read them. If you don't want to go toe to toe when we dissagree then don't dispute my claims and belittle me publicly and expect anything less than what I do when I am insulted.

Where do you get that I hate Warner, he was a good QB, I don't think he is HOF and to you that translates to hate?

You have serious issues.

BTW, Huggy can say whatever he wants, why does it matter to you? He can believe what he wants.

Last edited:

Where do you get that I hate Warner, he was a good QB, I don't think he is HOF and to you that translates to hate?

You have serious issues.

BTW, Huggy can say whatever he wants, why does it matter to you? He can believe what he wants.

Too many chiefs. I don't ask permission for anything. 9/11 needs validation most of the rest need a punching bag. I very rarely post in the political threads because this country really is broken beyond repair.

Nothing is funny anymore. The asswipes took away the AM 1090 talk radio. They replaced the programing with ANOTHER sports venue. There are like 10 in Seattle. That was one of my only sources of daily humor. It was done purposely to give the progressives the finger and eliminate any source of political news to around 70% of the people living in this area. I just tuned in because it made me laugh. The tea baggers and Clear channel didn't stop the prog news.. they just fucked with a group of people they don't agree with. They are mean spirited assholes. They don't care about the democratic process.. They have turned me into an extremely hatefull person. Tea baggers remind me of NFL officials that have no sense of fair play. No matter who gets elected or what gets voted on if it does not fit thier narrow Christian Fascist agenda they believe it is thier sworn duty to sabotage it.

So the ONLY thing I care about is professional football...specifically my Seahawks. Nothing else ...just that.

yeah you need to move on.Myself,the players and the coachs of the seahawks arent making any excuses for the hawks losing that game.

THEY accept it that they did not do the things needed to win,that they committed far too many penaltys.You dont see myself or them whining that this game was fixed.

The players and the coaches have accepted it that they did not deserve to win the game and have moved on forgetting about that game and not making excuses for them losing.YOU cant seem to do the same.:rolleyes: you dont see me here whining about the Hawks losing the game making accusations saying the game was fixed.thats being a sore loser.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Pete Carroll 0-3 AT Candlestick Park. Niners want revenge for embarrasing loss in Sept.. The main question to be answered is can a fast and aggressive 49'er defense shut down Russell Wilson?
Over/Under is a fairly skinny one at 41 pts..
I gotta go with S.F. as Seahawks ARE overdue to be humbled.

You may well have to wait 2-3 years to see that happen. I'm not KIDDing...:lol:

I just don't see the home field advantage in SF. The Colts that got extremely LUCKy at home against Seattle waltzed into the Stick and thoroughly embarrassed the 9ers. Then the Colts promptly showed the NFL that the were really pretenders.

Russel Wilson has averaged a QB rating around 130 for his last three games. He's 115 for the Season. Kraponhisdick is like 70-80.

It is true that the Seahawks USED to play badly on the road. That was years ago. Since week 7 of last season the Seahawks have dropped like only 3 road games including the second round playoffs loss at #1 seed Atlanta after two short weeks, 2 morning East coast games and a hell of a lot of time in the air.

The flight to SF froom Seattle takes something like 2 hours. Same time zone.

SF didn't blow Seattle out in Wilsons first game against the 9ers. The Hawks lost 13-6. Wilson still was working with half the playbook. Wilson had his personal all time low of a QB rating of 38 something in that game. Colin Kaepernick didn't even play in that game. Alex Smith was the SF QB. So if ya wanna compare apples to apples ....Since the Kaepernick/Wilson era has begun Seattle has outscored the 9ers 71-16.

Any of you fools want to doubt the Seahawks and put your hard earned money on SF go right on ahead.

You will lose.

I've heard pundits and the co-called computer wizzez give the Seahawks a TD loss all the way up to a ONE point win.

Don't make me laugh.

The Seahawks will destroy the 9ers right in front of theier pathetic fans with thier pathetic instruction sheets on how to cheer.

The Seahawks will win by no less than two TD's. Most of the scoring will come in the first half. In the 4th qtr there probably will be no scoring as the Hawks will just play keep away with Lynch grinding out long ground drives.

See thats the difference between me and you Hug is you are so obsessed with your dislike towards Harbaugh and the niners that you were not able to be objective about this game thinking the niners didnt have a prayer against The Hawks.:rolleyes:

I on the other hand,have been far more objective about the Hawks since the very beginning of the season because for me,its not the end of the world if the Hawks dont go to the superbowl.

I said at the very beginning of the year that 3 games I thought would give the Hawks problems would be on the road against the Texans,Colts,and Niners.

I would have been right about all 3 if the texans hadnt been stupid and decided to run the ball on third down instead of throwing it which was a pick 6 for the Hawks and caused the Texans to lose that game and a total disbelief in themselves afterwards for the rest of the season.

You do the same thing about the hawks that mr irrational kurt warner hater does on that subject.Like him,you go into this not being logical and objective. I had serious doubts about the Hawks winning this game because of three things.

1.they had not won in san fran in like 5 years I believe.thats a long time.
2.They are like The New Orleans Saints.a completely different team when they play on the road.They finally fixed their ways and now have a winning record on the road but they STILL arent dominant on the road where they are at home.
3.Jim Harbaugh.Despite what an asshole of a person he is,he IS an excellent coach.He came in and with the same group of players from the previous year,turned that organization around from a loser to a winner in his first season as their coach.

He is too good of a coach not to get his players up for the most important game of the season for them.He had them ready to play.

also in your rant about the kapernick/wilson era,you conveinetely left out that Mr Wilson in all those huge scoring outbursts against the niners,that they ALL came at home.

Last edited:

well said.Like he said, this thread is about the seahawks Huggy not your opinions.That poster was being objective when he said the Hawks were due to be humbled.
If you had just come back and said something like-I dont think so.

posters wouldnt get so pissed at you all the time. But how do you react? you come back and arrogantly say-"Maybe in 2 or 3 years maybe." not even considering the possibility the Hawks could lose especially being dumb enough not to consider its a very strong possibility since they are STILL the NFC champs.:cuckoo:

and then instead of doing the mature thing which would have been to admit you were too overaxious to want to see them beat the hated niners and admit you were too cocky about it,you go and be a chicken about it making unsubstantiated claims that the game was fixed.:rolleyes: when clearly it was not,The niners were penalized for almost as many yards and the ones the hawks committed,WERE stupid uncalled for penaltys.

The Hawk beat themselves.there was no home town reffing in this game.:cuckoo: The colts game,yes but not this game.Oh and despite the home town refeffing that went on in that Indy game,the hawks still beat themselves in THAT game as well.

They beat themselves in that game because they gave 10 points to the colts.On one of the touchdowns the colts got,they started deep in their own territory and the drive was kept alive because one of the hawks defenders,ignorantly committed pass interference which was stupid cause he wouldnt have caught the ball anyways and the colts of course were able to keep the drive alive because of that penalty and scored a touchdown from it.same thing happened as well on one of their filed goals,it also was a gimme present given to them by the Hawks.

OK I lied. The Hawks only have to win two more games to clinch HFA.

I find it amusing that the 9ers felt it important to send an urgent E-Mail to it's ticket holders explaining how to cheer for thier team.

:lol:

And Popshisrocksadoodoo claims Seahawk fans are dumb.

Rumor has it that the Seahawks are artificially increasing the sound at home games to create an unfair advantage. If true, expect Pete Carroll to cut and run as he did from the college ranks. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

as much as Huggy has irritated me with his uncalled for rude posts to people like Zander on this thread who did not desserve the attack he got from Huggy, there sure is a lot of hypocrisy being displayed from a few posters on here.

yes Huggy is paranoid saying the game was fixed so he pretty much brought it on himself from that poster who posted tha pic of someone wearing a tin foil hat.

But Wry Catcher is being paraoid as well and also desrves a pic of that with his paranoia that the Seahawks are artifically creating the sound there.:cuckoo:

More hypocrisy as well by other posters saying somehow its Carrols fault that two players committed substance abuse.Huggy made a great point.The head coach cant be the keeper of all 65 players on the team.He cant be held accountable for those two bad apples.:cuckoo:

and somehow,its not mentioned as well that ALL NFL teams have the same problem with their players. what about Dwyane Bowe of the chiefs smoking weed? Is that Andy Reids fault Bowe did that? whats about Willie hernadez,ex player for the patriots? It is Bill Belechecks fault that he committed murder?:cuckoo:

according to SOME of you hypocrite idiot posters logic on Carrol : and you all know who you are",yes it is.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

such hypocrisy,the behavior from MANY posters on this thread makes me sick.

A thread is anything the OP wants it to be. There is plenty of room in the Sports Forum to post anything you want about any athlete, team or game.

I don't care if some people are mad at me. That is the nature of being a fan of one of 32 teams. Hopefully by the gun at the end of the Supebowl there are 31 teams and millions of thier fans that hate you.

It is not in my DNA to backstep..backslide or apologize for anything..ever. I bring up threads for my own entertainment...your thoughts or consternation...it's all good.

I like being controversial. With controversy comes arguement. That is why I'm here with my sports posts instead of a place like Seahawks.net or SeahawkBlue. Those places abhore controversy. They only attempt it or allow it if it is a majority opinion to start with. Thier format is built to encourage compliance and agreement. That is the complete opposite to why I post anywhere on the internet.

I find it highly amusing that a guy that calls himself "9/11" finds me too controversial....too angry...too self absorbed. :lol:

I don't come here to make friends. I don't go looking to make friends anywhere. I real life my 2nd best friend is an ex bank robber. My best friend and I grew up together frequently rock climbing in the winter. The only people that really have my interest are those that have a strong personal moral strength and the gonads to back up what they want or think by putting it all on the line occasionally.

My best friend and I climbed this 3.000 ft mountain top face when it was covered with ice on the top 1.000 feet. I was on LSD. (yes...I AM that crazy! ) I climb lead.

122283_29413_L.jpg

Chimney Rock..North Cascades.

The typical internet message board is just a pack of goofy anonymous pussies trying to get attention. I am only here to promote my love of the Seahawks and leave burning bags of steaming dogshit at the door of Chistian Fascist assholes.

Last edited:
I thought Wilson was smarter than that. I feel badly for him being so naive. He should have recognized that the fix was in by halftime and never bothered to throw that last futile hail mary pass and fuck up his stats.

The fix? More conspiracy BS! :lol:

This is why I dislike Seahawk fans, they think the whole league is against them. You guys in Seattle are big pussies. Cry a freakin river.

This is why talent leaves Seattle, the fans are unrealistic whiners.

Hell, they had to invent the 12th man BS and the fans actually believe it works!

Why didn't it work two years ago? Oops, you need talent, now there is a concept, Seattle thought Krieg was talent. :lmao:

That's right. "The Fix". The league has nothing to do with it. That game was officiated dishonestly. It's not the end of the world. It's not that hard to do. I used to be a very bad boy and occasionally played on the weaknesses of people.

Refs have families too. I was very suspicious of the line on this game from the start and said so. And lordy lordy look what happened. Almost perfectly played by the refs.

People like you are fools. People like you are dishonest. That is why I despise you. You don't have the balls to just stand up and say..."Ya...that was some real bullshit reffing."

The game won't matter in the final outcome of the season but ...ya... I don't like being played like a sucker. If I was Paul Allen I would find out who was behind it and make some bitches dissappear.

Maybe you are just too stupid to see something is wrong when it's right under your nose.

Maybe I'm not as stupid and weak as you and am willing to lay down and have some betting cabal fuck me in the ass...piss on me.. and tell me it's raining.

You are such a worthless punk ass bitch that you can't even want to win on an even field.

You are the kind of pussy that pretends to put some money in a blind man's cup but steals a twenty when your hand comes out of the donation pot.

That is why you will never be respected by me. You have no heart ...no character.

It's not the game. The game doesn't really matter. It's pussies like you that turn the other way and act like you won something. How does it feel to be you?... Nevermind. I really wouldn't want to know.

I don't know what your on about, that interference call IN the end zone called on the niners was a horrible call.....do you have examples?

Forum List

Back