Seagal for Governor

The rightwingers are so far into their alternative universe that they actually believe these movie characters are actually tough. What else would expect from people that think that obese junkies on the radio are the last word on science.

i bet Chuck Norris can kick your ass Rocks.....

LOL. I was just gonna say that if we were going to go with bad asses, Chuck Norris would be better than Seagal. But my vote would be for Vin Diesel. He would ask terrorists if they are afraid of the dark. Then after kicking their asses, he would murmur "keep what you kill". :lol:

LOL. I was just gonna say that if we were going to go with bad asses, Chuck Norris would be better than Seagal. But my vote would be for Vin Diesel. He would ask terrorists if they are afraid of the dark. Then after kicking their asses, he would murmur "keep what you kill". :lol:

Vin Diesel is a huge Dungeons & Dragons nerd. Not sure how intimidating that would seem to other world leaders.

Vin Diesel is a huge Dungeons & Dragons nerd. Not sure how intimidating that would seem to other world leaders.

I don't care what he plays. I just want him to ask scumballs if they are afraid of the dark. Kim yong hong or whatever his name is would pee himself.

First off, The Rock is Canadian and can't run here. Perhaps he'll go for a political spot in Canada.

Secondly, Seagal's got name recognition and that will greatly reduce his need for campaign funds. If he does run, I think he might have a good chance.

PHP:
First off, The Rock is Canadian and can't run here. Perhaps he'll go for a political spot in Canada.

Secondly, Seagal's got name recognition and that will greatly reduce his need for campaign funds. If he does run, I think he might have a good chance.
I believe the Rock (Dwayne Johnson) is American. No way would he be a guest speaker at the 2000 Republican National Convention if he were Canadian.

PHP:

I believe the Rock (Dwayne Johnson) is American. No way would he be a guest speaker at the 2000 Republican National Convention if he were Canadian.

he was born in California....

No, he's American. His father was born in Canada, and thus holds dual citizenship. He played for the CFL briefly.

You RWers will fall for anything...lol

I don't see anyone falling for anything. If he was a failed community organizer you would be jacking yourself off right now.

I need to hear what his policy standards are going to be. Then I will decide. But between then and now I see a guy who is:

1- A previous policeman.
2- Is participating in being a posse member for free.
3- Training others to be posse members, for free.
4- Seems to actually care about law enforcement here.
5- Is a pretty standup citizen of our state.

Not a bad base to begin with now s it?

He is not, nor has he ever been an actual law enforcement officer.

Big video gamer too.

A friend of mine was close friends with Vin Diesel's little brother, I've been to his house.

Forum List

Back