SCOTUS Upholds Presidents Control Over Immigration

So in effect the liberals were wrong.

Supreme Court allows full enforcement of Trump travel ban

In other news, the Pope is Catholic, bears still shit in the woods and Rosey O'Donnell is in search of a brain.

Democrooks ARE ALWAYS WRONG.

Even on the few issues I agree with them on, such as drug legalization, I'm motivated by letting people OD on cheap legal heroin if they are that weak of a link and remove themselves as a problem. Democrooks want them hooked because they become government dependents either on the streets using welfare, or in prison drawing funding for a public union institution to house and penalize them.

When it comes to what our best interests are, when a democrook is behind the agenda it is in opposition to those interests.

Things are slowly starting to improve. :)

This is going to get VERY good. :D

Maybe the Trump haters should give back the money they have made over the past 12 months and they should send in their fair share of taxes.

If you get lower taxes from the bill, PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE. DON'T TAKE THE TAX CUT. YOU CAN SEND IN MORE THAN THE MINIMUM TAX.
I’m donating 50% of my tax savings to the Trump re-election campaign. :)

If you listen quietly, you can hear furniture being thrown about in the chambers of many of the 9th Circuit.

:muahaha:

In time liberals will get used to being slapped down by The AMERICANIZED U.S. Supreme Court.

And if they don't, will anybody give a shit?

I'm really looking forward to ginsburg finally shucking the mortal coil. Have Ted Cruz replace Kennedy and run the entire Code of Federal Regulations and USC through it for a review. I'll bet the laws that let most of the corruption exist would be overturned.

We now have a president focused on doing what’s best for Americans. That’s something we should all be applauding.

Looks like President Trump is winning by a landslide again! Now that the mexicans are being dealt with, perhaps we can keep the peaceful muslims out of the country who only go on murderous rampages if you insult them?

Ok let me morph...
[regressive]All the court has done is to encourage the lying orange cheeto to be even more racist and take us back to the 18th century like all the flyover country contards want, so they can play with their guns and be misogynists and homophobic![/regressive] ;)

Did I miss anything?

`
`

I tend to agree with this travel ban While any list from that region needs to include the worlds largest exporter of terrorism, Saudi Arabia, due to oil and financial ties to the US, that's never going to happen.

The ban should be tossed. Capotain Bone Spur put the basn in effect as a tempory action (90 days) until they ciuld develop proper vetting procedures.

We know that Trump is a fucking liar & he lied about the temporary aspect because it has been longer than 90 days & he has no vetting plan.

Fuck Trump & his bigotry.

The ban should be tossed. Capotain Bone Spur put the basn in effect as a tempory action (90 days) until they ciuld develop proper vetting procedures.

We know that Trump is a fucking liar & he lied about the temporary aspect because it has been longer than 90 days & he has no vetting plan.

And d

The ban doesn't affect around a billion Muslims. You need a real dictionary you don't seem to understand what the word bigot means.

And d

The ban doesn't affect around a billion Muslims. You need a real dictionary you don't seem to understand what the word bigot means.
PS Its hard to implement policy when Federal Judges are playing politics

what bigotry is that? you are a bigot
see, anyone can call anyone a bigot

`
`

I tend to agree with this travel ban While any list from that region needs to include the worlds largest exporter of terrorism, Saudi Arabia, due to oil and financial ties to the US, that's never going to happen.

And muslims from Europe who could just as easily be as violent as their buddies back home.

Forum List

Back