SCOTUS "justice" Endorses Hillary..........HUH?........C-O-R-R-U-P-T

We could IMPEACH her nasty, Commie ass, but we need a majority in the House and the Senate has to have balls enough to make it a simple majority of Senators voting to get rid of her!...That bitch is so crusty, she'll die soon!
Only Paul Ryan in the US House can impeach her.

And then only Mitch McConnell could convict her.

YOU/WE cannot do anything.

The USA is a democratic republic NOT a democracy.

Those 2 buffoons answer to US.... Ryan looks like he may be GONE after the Nov. Election, we have to wait 2 years to get rid of Mitch "Obuma's Bitch" McConnell!
You can't have it both ways.

You can't hate Ryan and then also wish he would impeach Ginsberg.

We could IMPEACH her nasty, Commie ass, but we need a majority in the House and the Senate has to have balls enough to make it a simple majority of Senators voting to get rid of her!...That bitch is so crusty, she'll die soon!

And then only Mitch McConnell could convict her.

Those 2 buffoons answer to US.... Ryan looks like he may be GONE after the Nov. Election, we have to wait 2 years to get rid of Mitch "Obuma's Bitch" McConnell!
You can't have it both ways.

You can't hate Ryan and then also wish he would impeach Ginsberg.

Of course you can....that's the magic of discussion!

I guess you don't support Free Speech. By implying 'corruption' you believe the government should take action against her for expressing views to a news publication. In other words, the 1st Amendment should be set aside for people with views contrary to your own.

Good thing we have SCOTUS justices that will protect us from the likes of you...
True.

Supreme Court justices have the same First Amendment rights as all other Americans, where to exercise those rights in no way constitutes "corruption."

I guess you don't support Free Speech. By implying 'corruption' you believe the government should take action against her for expressing views to a news publication. In other words, the 1st Amendment should be set aside for people with views contrary to your own.

Good thing we have SCOTUS justices that will protect us from the likes of you...
True.

Supreme Court justices have the same First Amendment rights as all other Americans, where to exercise those rights in no way constitutes "corruption."
More corrosive than corruption although I believer her and the other liberal justices to be corrupt......RBG damaged the court, but then, that seemed to be her intent as democrats get ready for the inevitable Trump presidency....

The SCOTUS is supposed to be the ultimate interpreters of law. Instead, individually they are nothing more than partisan hacks that find ways to interpret law to their own liking.

A vote for Hillary, is a vote for stacking the SCOTUS with left wing partisan hacks.

Yes, indeed she should be

....the appearance of impartiality......

RGB only cares about ISRAEL. Just about everyone in the US who just cares about ISRAEL is for HILLARY, because Hillary sure as heck doesn't care about the US.

Sigh... one President took the bully pulpit and ran with it. Another President displayed respect for the officers killed in the line of duty. It was a memorial, not a campaign stop. Bush isn't running.

Have American politics killed the impartial Supreme Court?

In an interview with USA Today in 2011, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said, "What I care most about I think most of my colleagues do, too, is that we want this institution to maintain the position that it has had in this system, where it is not considered a political branch of government." She declined to answer questions about any potential political motivations of her colleagues.

Sigh... one President took the bully pulpit and ran with it. Another President displayed respect for the officers killed in the line of duty. It was a memorial, not a campaign stop. Bush isn't running.

Have American politics killed the impartial Supreme Court?

In an interview with USA Today in 2011, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said, "What I care most about I think most of my colleagues do, too, is that we want this institution to maintain the position that it has had in this system, where it is not considered a political branch of government." She declined to answer questions about any potential political motivations of her colleagues.

She lied. Not surprised.

After all, if she lied, she probably was a CLINTON NOMINEE - which she was...

I remember giving 20 to 1 odds that Hillary would pick a woman for that seat even as only males were being mentioned...

LOL!!!

And then only Mitch McConnell in the US Senate could convict her.

I agree that her comment was inappropriate and in bad taste, but funny though I agree with her this time.

Since McConnell and Ryan both do not like Adolf Trump either I doubt they are going to take any action agains Ginsberg.

the USA is SUPPOSED TO BE a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC not a "democratic" republic.

/.

750x422

Ruth Bader Ginsburg talked trash about Donald Trump in an interview. Should she have?

It confirms what I have been saying all along - SCOTUS is corrupt to its core.

Crooked Hillary, Pokahontas, Loretta Lynch, Pelosi, DWShultz, Ginsberg, etc ad nauseam. The women's bowel movement.

SCOTUS justices should shut the fokk up about politics. Normally they do.

I can't believe that this old Jewish great grandmother opened her mouth about Adolf Trump.

I am sure she is right. But normally SCOTUS justices don't enter politics.

She is supposed to be impartial and is supposed to base her adjudications on the evidence and Law before her - not prejudice.

SCOTUS justices should shut the fokk up about politics. Normally they do.

I can't believe that this old Jewish great grandmother opened her mouth about Adolf Trump.

I am sure she is right. But normally SCOTUS justices don't enter politics.

She is supposed to be impartial and is supposed to base her adjudications on the evidence and Law before her - not prejudice.

NYT

Donald Trump Is Right About Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said Thursday she regrets remarks she made earlier this week to CNN and other news outlets criticizing presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

"On reflection, my recent remarks in response to press inquiries were ill-advised and I regret making them," Ginsburg said in a statement. "Judges should avoid commenting on a candidate for public office. In the future I will be more circumspect."

Forum List

Back