Scott Walker's Lack of a College Degree Becomes Apparent

nuhuh

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2015
Swimming pools, movie stars
Scott Walker is so filled with idea's for America he has to borrow someone else's idea to start a campaign for president.
CJkvLkYUwAAHhGR.png

One would think that he would have someone check out these things before he makes a fool of himself

A nationally known eye wear company’s logo design shares more than a casual similarity with the Walker logo’s key element, a stylized American flag replacing the “E”.

Walker’s campaign broke the image into nine panels and posted one panel per day on Instagram starting July 2. The long, slow process culminated in an image that would look best on a 12-foot wall display.

Read more: Bad optics in Scott Walker s new campaign logo are unfortunate BizPac Review

logo.png

Doesn't anyone in the Republican Party care about Intellectual property ownership?

He can't out shine you Democrat cult followers who got duped into voting for someone who LOST Congress under him in only SIX years of his reign of terror over us.

So, When you become a Governor of a State who beat the living hell and monies from the Democrat/progressive/comes/unions. then get back to us.

You lib/democrats have become so PATHETIC.

You never have anything good to say about anyone if they don't have a D tattooed next to their names.

I hope the people are sick of you and has their fill ALREADY...

the President elections are still more than a YEAR away and all it is: is nasty, dirty, smears and low class from you people

LOL..You clowns want to talk about Walkers education yet you dumb fucks cant do basic math and neither can your messiah.
18 Trillion in debt......

oh they don't care about any of that, UNTIL a Republican is holding office. then they hold marches, chanting in the streets of how they should be kicked out of office.

they are nothing more now but cultish tools for the Democrat party. Years ago they would have cared

The American Flag is a universal symbol, used by just about anyone. You cannot claim the American flag as a "trademark" because it is symbol of neither America's Best or Scott Walker. It represents a country.

As far as insulting his lack of college education: he runs a state, you sit here running your mouth. That says a lot about you, friend.

LOL..You clowns want to talk about Walkers education yet you dumb fucks cant do basic math and neither can your messiah.
18 Trillion in debt......

oh they don't care about any of that, UNTIL a Republican is holding office. then they hold marches, chanting in the streets of how they should be kicked out of office.

they are nothing more now but cultish tools for the Democrat party. Years ago they would have cared

When the bottom falls out they're going to demand the raiding of the makers bank accounts.
That'll be when the shit hits the fan. I know I didnt work all my life to have the government steal my money.
Fuck them and their idea of a fair share.

The American Flag is a universal symbol, used by just about anyone. You cannot claim the American flag as a "trademark" because it is symbol of neither America's Best or Scott Walker. It represents a country.

As far as insulting his lack of college education: he runs a state, you sit here running your mouth. That says a lot about you, friend.
Scott Walker couldn't fill my shoes and he's a quitter just like Sarah Palin. If this is the best you've got then you're done.

Obamas lack of an American background become apparent

and how can we ever forget this one?

that's when I lost all respect and found the man not only Stupid. but Disgusted and Ashamed he was the CIC of our country. and he's never done anything to prove otherwise in all these miserable years under his Reign of TERROR over us

so them talking about ANYONE else is such a freaken joke they just look like good little sheep for Party

Obamas lack of an American background become apparent

and how can we ever forget this one?

that's when I lost all respect and found the man not only Stupid. but Disgusted and Ashamed he was the CIC of our country. and he's never done anything to prove otherwise in all these miserable years under his Reign of TERROR over us

so them talking about ANYONE else is such a freaken joke they just look like good little sheep for Party

He's such a fucking jerk. LOL Maybe the dumbest guy ever in the WH, makes Bush looks and sound like Einstein

If this is the best you've got then you're done.

Hmm. So, instead of debating the issues, you attack him for stealing a trademark. Please. If this is the best you have, then you're done.
He hasn't even announced his run yet. He twittered a statement and released a pic with a logo that was easily proven to be intellectual property of someone else. If that is how original he is going to be for America he is off to a very bad start.

Scott Walker couldn't fill my shoes and he's a quitter just like Sarah Palin. If this is the best you've got then you're done.
He is big with the GED crowd

Forum List

Back