It's Official: What Started Out As A Crowd Of 500 Turned Into 20,000+ To Hear Trump At Anti

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 1m1 minute ago
Speaking to 20,000+ patriots in Arizona. We are going to rebuild the American dream! #MAKEAMERICAGREATAGAIN

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...02915151912960

CJqxXXBWIAA2CFV.jpg

I heard the number was around 9k--still pretty damn large for any candidate running.

Trump is kryptonite to libs, RINO's, and the GOP establishment. Have you noticed nobody is talking about any of these other career political clowns in the race? Well Bernie is getting his share of coverage, he's another one not following the establishment script. PC and the typical games politicians play seem out of vogue.

Trump is kryptonite to libs, RINO's, and the GOP establishment. Have you noticed nobody is talking about any of these other career political clowns in the race? Well Bernie is getting his share of coverage, he's another one not following the establishment script. PC and the typical games politicians play seem out of vogue.

Trump doesn't give a shit...that distresses the left loons

I saw some video of it and was shocked at the number of young people there.

Probably the same actors he paid when he announced his candidacy.
Awe do I detect some BUTT hurt there? LMAO.

BUTT hurt, mouth foam, rage. Trump survived the initial onslaught from both sides to shut him up, he survived the attempts to damage him financially, he refused to stop, refused to apologize, said FU to the establishment and media now their heads are exploding. :laugh:

Good New!!:

Trump is not toning it down. In fact, he is cranking it up!!
I am telling ya, If trump keeps on the offensive he might have a shot.

I'm hoping he doesn't have any skeletons in the closet that would knock him out, you know damn well both sides are looking in a full on panic.

I think if there were you would have heard them in the last election. I thought his popularity would subside but he seems to be gaining steam

Forum List

Back