Scott Walker (R) knows how to fire up the conservative Repub Base AKA-

the "MURICAN taliban"- :up: personally attack our two-term, President :eusa_doh:

That college dropout knows how to dole-out the hate & fear his Repub voting Base craves :clap2:

As Controversy Swirls Scott Walker Plays With Fire - NBC News
Few issues fire up a good chunk of conservatives more than personal attacks against President Obama. At the same time, these attacks also turn off swing voters and minorities that the Republican Party is trying to court. And this is the situation that Scott Walker now finds himself in, after refusing 1) to comment on Rudy Giuliani's assertion that Barack Obama doesn't love his country, and 2) declining to weigh in on whether Obama is a Christian.

It's a race to 'out-crazy' the other guys.

the "MURICAN taliban"- :up: personally attack our two-term, President :eusa_doh:

That college dropout knows how to dole-out the hate & fear his Repub voting Base craves :clap2:

Few issues fire up a good chunk of conservatives more than personal attacks against President Obama. At the same time, these attacks also turn off swing voters and minorities that the Republican Party is trying to court. And this is the situation that Scott Walker now finds himself in, after refusing 1) to comment on Rudy Giuliani's assertion that Barack Obama doesn't love his country, and 2) declining to weigh in on whether Obama is a Christian.

Sadly just like all Repub Primaries. The good part is the crazies always end up losing the General.

Well, we may now have the answer to why didn't Walker finish college. An inability to foresee likely future consequences.
He appears to have foreseen correctly his winning elections three times already.
He knows how to get elected as Wisconsin's governor, of that there's no doubt.
He knows how to govern the state to make it work for everyone, not just union pricks.
Remind me what Hillary knows about, other than illegal actiivities, lying, and munching carpet.

The failed Governor of Wisconsin is the worst governor in history

He does not have a single accomplishment
But he gets lots of out of state money for some reason.
The Kochs like him.

The greatest thing about these moron's is that they are giving Dems an enormous amount of ammo for 2016. Dems must hold these Republican loons to the fire come 2016 and call them out on all this stupid shit. Americans need to wake up.

"That college dropout" decided , when he dropped out, that looking after his family was more important than a meaningless college degree. If he had been a freeloading Democrat, he would have freeloaded from the government, got his degree and would be right now happily unemployed.

"That college dropout" won election and re-election as a union-busting conservative Republican in a blue state.

"That college dropout" joined the ranks of other college dropouts who achieved the kind of success on their own merit that freeloading and affirmative action supported liberals can only dream of.

"That college dropout" is honest enough to believe in a Superior Being rather than believe that everything we see around us just came to be helter skelter, without design and planning.

"That college dropout" would probably be smart and brave enough to admit that he does not know everything, unlike the overeducated functional under achievers like those Democrats who hold the White House now and the previously failed contender who is facing another humiliating defeat if she ever has the courage to make a bid for it, probably unopposed because the cowardice of other gutless liberals.

"That college dropout" could and would make a short lunch of conceited and arrogant punks like Howard Dean and new grandmamma but old and worn out broad like Hilary Clinton.
Your post proves why some are better for dropping out of college.
Higher level intellectual thought and education are lost on you...

Strike TWO for the Rabbi as he somehow thinks the number of bodies is what makes a military strong

No concept of modern military doctrine
Rabbi Rules #2!
You're way over quota for the day, nutsucker.
Nothing says......I am rightwingers bitch
More than Rabbi dedicating a sig to me

Notice how he has backed away from his ridiculous statement about the power of pre WWII military compared to today?

Only the Rabbi
I didnt back away. I proved it and moved on.
Wow you have some man crush on me or something, always trying to get me to notice you. Proud when I do. I'm a happily married man so knock it off.

Self proclamed victories are so shallow........don't you think?
The Rabbi :laugh: First words out of his mouth are "rebuild the military" when:

A) he knows nothing about it

and

B) we're already spending $500 BILLION+/- yr to pay for what we already have (multiples more than the next 5 countries combined).

You can't make this stuff up

One way to "rebuild our military" is to keep them out of optional, wars-for-profit like Iraq. Ya think?

back to topic
Wow. Obama cuts the military so deeply his own SecDefs are jostling for more money. Yet all this is only a figment of my imagination.
It must really suck to be you and have t make up stories of military service.

Sadly just like all Repub Primaries. The good part is the crazies always end up losing the General.
Yeah, the GOP lost all those races which is why they hold the House, Senate, the majority of governorships and the majority of state houses.

Well, we may now have the answer to why didn't Walker finish college. An inability to foresee likely future consequences.
He appears to have foreseen correctly his winning elections three times already.
He knows how to get elected as Wisconsin's governor, of that there's no doubt.
He knows how to govern the state to make it work for everyone, not just union pricks.
Remind me what Hillary knows about, other than illegal actiivities, lying, and munching carpet.

The failed Governor of Wisconsin is the worst governor in history

He does not have a single accomplishment
But he gets lots of out of state money for some reason.
The Kochs like him.
Link?
Nope.
Recall out of state money flooded the recall move. But that's different somehow.
If it werent for hypocrisy, libs would have no crisy at all.

Yeah, the GOP lost all those races which is why they hold the House, Senate, the majority of governorships and the majority of state houses.
You aren't a very smart person, are you????

The Great Gerrymander of 2012
By SAM WANG
Published: February 2, 2013 167 Comments

HAVING the first modern democracy comes with bugs. Normally we would expect more seats in Congress to go to the political party that receives more votes, but the last election confounded expectations. Democrats received 1.4 million more votes for the House of Representatives, yet Republicans won control of the House by a 234 to 201 margin. This is only the second such reversal since World War II.

Multimedia
Graphic
Imbalance of Power

Readers’ Comments
Readers shared their thoughts on this article.
Using statistical tools that are common in fields like my own, neuroscience, I have found strong evidence that this historic aberration arises from partisan disenfranchisement. Although gerrymandering is usually thought of as a bipartisan offense, the rather asymmetrical results may surprise you.

Through artful drawing of district boundaries, it is possible to put large groups of voters on the losing side of every election. The Republican State Leadership Committee, a Washington-based political group dedicated to electing state officeholders, recently issued a progress report on Redmap, its multiyear plan to influence redistricting. The $30 million strategy consists of two steps for tilting the playing field: take over state legislatures before the decennial Census, then redraw state and Congressional districts to lock in partisan advantages. The plan was highly successful.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/03/opinion/sunday/the-great-gerrymander-of-2012.html?pagewanted=all

By SAM WANG

HAVING the first modern democracy comes with bugs. Normally we would expect more seats in Congress to go to the political party that receives more votes, but the last election confounded expectations. Democrats received 1.4 million more votes for the House of Representatives, yet Republicans won control of the House by a 234 to 201 margin. This is only the second such reversal since World War II.

Multimedia
Graphic
Imbalance of Power

Readers’ Comments
Using statistical tools that are common in fields like my own, neuroscience, I have found strong evidence that this historic aberration arises from partisan disenfranchisement. Although gerrymandering is usually thought of as a bipartisan offense, the rather asymmetrical results may surprise you.

Through artful drawing of district boundaries, it is possible to put large groups of voters on the losing side of every election. The Republican State Leadership Committee, a Washington-based political group dedicated to electing state officeholders, recently issued a progress report on Redmap, its multiyear plan to influence redistricting. The $30 million strategy consists of two steps for tilting the playing field: take over state legislatures before the decennial Census, then redraw state and Congressional districts to lock in partisan advantages. The plan was highly successful.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/03/opinion/sunday/the-great-gerrymander-of-2012.html?pagewanted=all
You are a serious dolt. That much is clear.
Senate seats dont come from gerrymandering. Governorships dont come from gerrymandering. The GOP won both in spades.
But keep making bullshit excuses. I love it. It means Dems will never see the real problem, which is people are tired of their failed policies.

I just don't understand why he hates laborers.... and the middle class worker. Why are they bad in his eyes? An utter distaste for anyone who works hard is what he has. Its pretty simple to see. To deny it is beyond logic.

I just don't understand why he hates laborers.... and the middle class worker. Why are they bad in his eyes? An utter distaste for anyone who works hard is what he has. Its pretty simple to see. To deny it is beyond logic.
Because unions have historically elevated the average laborer and worker from serf to someone with a decorum of work place rights, benefits and respect.
The nobility or self proclaimed nobility can't have the riff raff talking back...

He looks at workers as lazy

Paying a fair wage interferes with the ability of the rich to accumulate more wealth

Rabbi Rules #2!
You're way over quota for the day, nutsucker.
Nothing says......I am rightwingers bitch
More than Rabbi dedicating a sig to me

Notice how he has backed away from his ridiculous statement about the power of pre WWII military compared to today?

Only the Rabbi
I didnt back away. I proved it and moved on.
Wow you have some man crush on me or something, always trying to get me to notice you. Proud when I do. I'm a happily married man so knock it off.

Self proclamed victories are so shallow........don't you think?
The Rabbi :laugh: First words out of his mouth are "rebuild the military" when:

A) he knows nothing about it

and

B) we're already spending $500 BILLION+/- yr to pay for what we already have (multiples more than the next 5 countries combined).

You can't make this stuff up

One way to "rebuild our military" is to keep them out of optional, wars-for-profit like Iraq. Ya think?

back to topic
Wow. Obama cuts the military so deeply his own SecDefs are jostling for more money. Yet all this is only a figment of my imagination.
It must really suck to be you and have t make up stories of military service.
The Rabbi . Ever the content-free, ad hom queen (life-long civilian as well). Stop posting if you have nothing of relevance to add kiddo :thup:

By SAM WANG

Multimedia
Graphic
Imbalance of Power

Readers’ Comments

No, no The Rabbi . He got spanked in this thread ystrdy & is back for more apparently :p

The Rabbi STILL doesn't know that the pentagon is the repubs cash-cow. His party's people are "crony capitalists". You'd think he knew that being one of the very 1st Perry supporters on this board :lol:

Yet the 1st words out of his mouth are "we need to rebuild the military!!! :mad-61: ", (he hasn't served either :eusa_shhh: so he has no idea what they might need but he wants $50,000,000,000 MORE in taxpayer $$$). Don't ask him to chip in more in taxes, by golly, because he's a life-long civilian (chickenhawk) repub-voter as well.

hatchb.jpg

Priceless.

He looks at workers as lazy

Paying a fair wage interferes with the ability of the rich to accumulate more wealth

But I thought scum of the earth dimocraps were so much better edumucated than us Teabilly Republicans?

Don't better edumucated people make more money?

dimocraps are lying scum. You say one thing, then turn around and contradict yourself without even taking a breath.

You believe in, swear by and belittle anyone who says that Evolution is not scientific fact, then in the next breath, claim that thousands of years of selective breeding haven't made descendants of The 'Rich' superior to you in every way.

How can you believe that shit? How can you believe that you are worthy of running -- Anything? How can you believe you are as knowledgeable or as intelligent as someone, like me, that comes from thousands of years of my Ancestors selecting the best, most intelligent and prettiest females, and my female ancestors selecting the best, most successful, powerful, strongest and most intelligent Males?

IOW, what the FUCK are you good for? fucking peasant

Every post
Edge writes makes me feel more smug and superior. How can it not?

Take your meds, bitch.

And don't even bother reading this -- It is for fair-minded people

Scott Walker Is a Threat to the Existing Social Order

(A snippet)

There are no real class divisions in America except one: the college-educated versus the non-college educated. It helps to think of this in terms borrowed from the world of a Jane Austen novel: graduating from college is what makes you a “gentleman.” (A degree from an Ivy League school makes you part of the aristocracy.) It qualifies you to marry the right people and hold the right kind of positions. It makes you respectable. And even if you don’t achieve much in the world of work and business, even if you’re still working as a barista ten years later, you still retain that special status. It’s a modern form of “genteel poverty,” which is considered superior to the regular kind of poverty.

If you don’t have a college degree, by contrast, you are looked down upon as a vulgar commoner who is presumptuously attempting to rise above his station. Which is pretty much what they’re saying about Scott Walker. This prejudice is particularly strong when applied to anyone from the right, whose retrograde views are easily attributed to his lack of attendance at the gentleman’s finishing school that is the university.

That brings us to the heart of the matter. I have observed before that left-leaning politics has become “part of the cultural class identity of college-educated people,” a prejudice that lingers long after they have graduated. You can see how this goes the other way, too. If to be college-educated is to have left-leaning views—then to have the “correct” political values, one must be college-educated.

You can see now what is fueling the reaction on the left. If Scott Walker can run for president, he is challenging the basic cultural class identity of the mainstream left. He is more than a threat to the Democrats’ hold on political power. He is a threat to the existing social order.

Forum List

Back