Scott Walker (R) knows how to fire up the conservative Repub Base AKA-

Poor Walker has had a bad week

When asked about evolution........I'll punt
When asked if Obama is a Christian........I don't know
When asked if Obama loves America ......I don't know

I can't wait for Katie Couric to ask him what newspapers he reads

I have no issue with any if these answers... frankly, who cares what his views are on evolution are and why/how would he know if Obama is a Christian or if he truly loves America?

Are you lefties all this batshit crazy?

It shows that Walker lacks a political backbone

Afraid to alienate his base and admit something as basic as evolution, the birthers or that a political opponent is capable of loving the same country you do

Gawddam but I hope stupid fucking dimocrap filth keep up the attack on Walker's lack of a College Degree. Please do.

According to USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau only 29% of Americans hold a Bachelors or better.

Keep telling the rest of America how stupid they are.

I love it.

scumbags

I have no issue with any if these answers... frankly, who cares what his views are on evolution are and why/how would he know if Obama is a Christian or if he truly loves America?

Afraid to alienate his base and admit something as basic as evolution, the birthers or that a political opponent is capable of loving the same country you do
Or maybe he actually doesnt know the answer and is modest enough to say so. What a thought. When was the last time Hillary said she didnt know the answer? I mean, other than during Congressional investigations of wrong doing.

I find it extremely funny the far left has their collective nuts in a knot over Walkers not commenting on Obamas faith yet they trash conservatives over theirs all the time. Can you say hypocrites and faux outrage?

Thank you, you noticed that as well.

Well, we may now have the answer to why didn't Walker finish college. An inability to foresee likely future consequences.
He appears to have foreseen correctly his winning elections three times already.
He knows how to get elected as Wisconsin's governor, of that there's no doubt.
He knows how to govern the state to make it work for everyone, not just union pricks.
Remind me what Hillary knows about, other than illegal actiivities, lying, and munching carpet.

Well, we may now have the answer to why didn't Walker finish college. An inability to foresee likely future consequences.
He appears to have foreseen correctly his winning elections three times already.
He knows how to govern the state to make it work for everyone, not just union pricks.
Remind me what Hillary knows about, other than illegal actiivities, lying, and munching carpet.

The failed Governor of Wisconsin is the worst governor in history

He does not have a single accomplishment

ROFLMFAO!!!
Yeah, that's why he was elected three times!!
See my sig line! You've filled your quota for today, nutsucker.

Or maybe he actually doesnt know the answer and is modest enough to say so. What a thought. When was the last time Hillary said she didnt know the answer? I mean, other than during Congressional investigations of wrong doing.

Walker is a political weakling too afraid to say something that will get him attacked on Rush Limbaugh

ROFLMFAO!!!

He was elected by low information voters

Walker is a political weakling too afraid to say something that will get him attacked on Rush Limbaugh
Yeah, right. Ask the Wisconsin public unions how much of a weakling he is.

ROFLMFAO!!!

He was elected by low information voters
No, that was Obama. And he was elected by larger margins each time. The more people saw of Walker in action, the more they liked him.

He cannot successfully run nationally outside the gop on his economic record, and he's just assured himself that he's going to be asked if he believes Obama is a patriot and Christian if, by some democrat miracle, he wins the nomination. And that would probably take both Jeb and Kasich both imploding.

Scott Walker in a walkover -- All the way.

Hitlery is done. Finished. The bitch has NO chance. None.

In fact, it wouldn't surprise me to see Bitch Warren knock her out of the Primary.

Hitlery is one of the worst candidates in memory, Walker is one of the best.

Don't believe me? Don't care.

2014 wasn't an accident. It was THE worst electoral ass-kicking in mid-term history

I find it extremely funny the far left has their collective nuts in a knot over Walkers not commenting on Obamas faith yet they trash conservatives over theirs all the time. Can you say hypocrites and faux outrage?

Well it's not like the far left really tries to hide their idiocy.
I am quite sure Walker is neither a Kenyan, Muslim or Marxist.

Well it's not like the far left really tries to hide their idiocy.
I am quite sure Walker is neither a Kenyan, Muslim or Marxist.
So am I just as I was sure Obama was none of those just as I'm sure the fact Scott Walker did not graduate college is a non issue.

Forum List

Back