Scott Pruitt: The swampiest swamp creature of them all

Just claimed his Exxon Mobil lobbyist pal who charged him 50 bucks a night for a luxury condo a block form the capitol had no business before the EPA - LoL
Scott Pruitt Says His Lobbyist Landlord’s Clients Didn’t Have Business Before the EPA. They Did.

White House said no to raises for his favorite lackeys - He did it anyway
Senate Democrats Call for Investigation of Pruitt's Unusual Raises

Asked for private NetJet to be ready and waiting at a cost of 100 grand a month
EPA considered hiring $100,000-a-month jet to fly Scott Pruitt | Daily Mail Online

Asked to use sirens and flashing lights in DC traffic because he wanted to make a splash arriving at his favorite French Restaurant
Scott Pruitt asked to use sirens in D.C. traffic and was told no for non-emergency

Requested an armored vehicle with run-flat tires and a bulletproof desk! :)

Pruitt requested not only a bulletproof vehicle with run-flat tires that could keep driving even after raked with gunfire, he wanted a bulletproof desk. And he apparently assumed anybody who questioned these demands was his enemy.​

Scott Pruitt’s Scandals Won’t Stop Coming, and Trump Might Actually Fire Him

Five day pleasure jaunt to Morocco with his favorite pals and security detail. Had the pilot stop in Paris - They didn't show up the next morning so pilot waited as they commenced with a two day shopping and pleasure stint prior to selling natural gas for his buddy Carl Icahn in Morocco.
Dem scrutinizes Pruitt’s Morocco trip, gas industry ties

Demoted several staffers who blew the whistle on his spending and mismanagement.
Multiple EPA officials demoted after questioning Pruitt spending: report

Oh but there is SO much more

• Hired a 30-person 24/7 security detail
  • Regularly sweeps office for bugs, installed high tech locks
  • Security busted down a $2400 door because they were worried about him
  • Spent 42 grand on a soundproof booth (aka cone of silence)
  • Demanded to fly first class because once somebody yelled at him in an airport
  • Used emergency contingency provision in Safe Drinking Water Act to dole out even more raises

And last week Trump again considered firing Jeff Sessions making Pruitt Attorney General long enough to fire Bob Mueller.

Welcome to Trump's corrupt, swampy, kleptocratic regime. Pruitt fits right and is unlikely to get fired because he's undone 50 years worth of environmental protections.

Sad :(

he must really be cleaning up EPA if you are so butt hurt about it.

Can Scott Pruitt win his battle against the Green Blob? | Spectator USA

So the gross waste of taxpayers money is OK with Marty. He doesn't mind it at all.

As his children (God forbid he spread his downgraded DNA), Marty doesn't give a fuck if they breathe dirtier air & drink more polluted water. If Trump does it, it is great.

It's funny how progressives get concerned about government spending only when Republicans are in office.

It's typical a cuck like you walks into a thread like this to back up your butt buddy Dr Dumb.

I work in Environmental Engineering and have done far more to assure clean air and water than you ever will.

Any my work doesn't ruin industries or make environmentalist assholes and their political huckster buddies rich.

Bull fucking shit Marty. You love Pruitt & he is rolling back standards.

That will make for more pollution.
'
Just how fucking stupid are you? You really gave a shit, you'd be against Pruitt .

Just claimed his Exxon Mobil lobbyist pal who charged him 50 bucks a night for a luxury condo a block form the capitol had no business before the EPA - LoL
Scott Pruitt Says His Lobbyist Landlord’s Clients Didn’t Have Business Before the EPA. They Did.

EPA considered hiring $100,000-a-month jet to fly Scott Pruitt | Daily Mail Online

Asked to use sirens and flashing lights in DC traffic because he wanted to make a splash arriving at his favorite French Restaurant
Scott Pruitt asked to use sirens in D.C. traffic and was told no for non-emergency

Pruitt requested not only a bulletproof vehicle with run-flat tires that could keep driving even after raked with gunfire, he wanted a bulletproof desk. And he apparently assumed anybody who questioned these demands was his enemy.​

Five day pleasure jaunt to Morocco with his favorite pals and security detail. Had the pilot stop in Paris - They didn't show up the next morning so pilot waited as they commenced with a two day shopping and pleasure stint prior to selling natural gas for his buddy Carl Icahn in Morocco.

Demoted several staffers who blew the whistle on his spending and mismanagement.

• Used emergency contingency provision in Safe Drinking Water Act to dole out even more raises

And last week Trump again considered firing Jeff Sessions making Pruitt Attorney General long enough to fire Bob Mueller.

Welcome to Trump's corrupt, swampy, kleptocratic regime. Pruitt fits right and is unlikely to get fired because he's undone 50 years worth of environmental protections.

he must really be cleaning up EPA if you are so butt hurt about it.

Can Scott Pruitt win his battle against the Green Blob? | Spectator USA

So the gross waste of taxpayers money is OK with Marty. He doesn't mind it at all.

As his children (God forbid he spread his downgraded DNA), Marty doesn't give a fuck if they breathe dirtier air & drink more polluted water. If Trump does it, it is great.

It's funny how progressives get concerned about government spending only when Republicans are in office.

It's typical a cuck like you walks into a thread like this to back up your butt buddy Dr Dumb.

I work in Environmental Engineering and have done far more to assure clean air and water than you ever will.

Any my work doesn't ruin industries or make environmentalist assholes and their political huckster buddies rich.

Bull fucking shit Marty. You love Pruitt & he is rolling back standards.

That will make for more pollution.
'
Just how fucking stupid are you? You really gave a shit, you'd be against Pruitt .

He is rolling back standards that do not provide any tangible increase in protection vs. the massive increase in cost they result in.

If it costs you 1 million to remove 99.99% of a pollutant but 100 million to up that to 99.999%, and 99.99% removal has shown to be just fine for health standards, the only reason you increase the requirement is to punish industries you don't like

Actually try to understand the basic concepts of some of these regulations before you comment, you submissive government cuck.

It's interesting to watch this kind of thing get a pass right now....it's one of the main things that got Rep. Duke Cunningham a prison sentence for accepting bribes.

Pruitt needs to follow Duke right into the slammer.

In a normal administration, these would probably be sufficient reasons to kick the guy out of his job. In fact, similar actions cost Tom Price his job running Health and Human Services, even though his shaky ethics were known when he was hired. But in Trumpworld, this is everyday stuff. Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke spent more than $12,000 in tax money on a chartered flight to his home in Montana, and Housing and Urban Development chief Ben Carson plunked down $31,000 for a kitchen set for his office (and then blamed his wife). In an administration led by a president to whom self-dealing is second nature, financial sins seem to come with pre-absolution.​

The EPA's Scott Pruitt has to go

LOCK HIM UP

C4ECAWPUEAAXanE.jpg

trumplings really are morons.

this guy is stealing everything that isn't nailed down, and you clowns think that is just fine.

My favorite is requesting an armored vehicle with run flat tires, lights and a siren for making the little people in DC pull over in the event of a hail of bullets!

Of course requesting a hundred grand a month for a NetJet was flipping the dick switch too.

Actually never mind, I can't pick a favorite - they're ALL awesome! :rolleyes-41:

It's interesting to watch this kind of thing get a pass right now....it's one of the main things that got Rep. Duke Cunningham a prison sentence for accepting bribes.

In a normal administration, these would probably be sufficient reasons to kick the guy out of his job. In fact, similar actions cost Tom Price his job running Health and Human Services, even though his shaky ethics were known when he was hired. But in Trumpworld, this is everyday stuff. Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke spent more than $12,000 in tax money on a chartered flight to his home in Montana, and Housing and Urban Development chief Ben Carson plunked down $31,000 for a kitchen set for his office (and then blamed his wife). In an administration led by a president to whom self-dealing is second nature, financial sins seem to come with pre-absolution.​

LOCK HIM UP

C4ECAWPUEAAXanE.jpg

Yes, because people who are openly hostile to the industrial revolution, and are in bed with radical environmentalists are much better regulators, because you know, they hate the people they are regulating.

You cowardly cucks aren't brave enough to try to end certain industries and practices outright, because you know the people won't stand for it. So you hide it under regulations all the while screaming about thinking about the children.

Commie cucks, all of you.

this guy is stealing everything that isn't nailed down, and you clowns think that is just fine.

My favorite is requesting an armored vehicle with run flat tires, lights and a siren for making the little people in DC pull over in the event of a hail of bullets!

Of course requesting a hundred grand a month for a NetJet was flipping the dick switch too.

Actually never mind, I can't pick a favorite - they're ALL awesome! :rolleyes-41:

i kinda go with the 20 person security team.

that and giving his 2 fuck toys big raises and then acting like it was all a surprise to him

you're right though, they all are pretty awesome

It sucks when lefty scum like you force security increases due to death threats, against him AND his family.

Death Threats to EPA Chief Scott Pruitt Raise Security Questions

We have at least four times — four to five times the number of threats against Mr. Pruitt than we had against Ms. [Gina] McCarthy,’ said Patrick Sullivan, EPA’s assistant inspector general for investigations, referring to Pruitt’s predecessor during the Obama administration. He declined to provide the specific numbers of threats against Pruitt. ‘They run the variety of direct death threats — ‘I’m going to put a bullet in your brain’ — to implied threats — ‘if you don’t classify this particular chemical in this particular way, I’m going to hurt you,’’ Sullivan told CNN in an interview. ‘Then there’s implied threats — like they say in New York, with the mafia: ‘If you come after me and my family, I’ll come after you and your family.’

It sucks when lefty scum like you force security increases due to death threats, against him AND his family.

We have at least four times — four to five times the number of threats against Mr. Pruitt than we had against Ms. [Gina] McCarthy,’ said Patrick Sullivan, EPA’s assistant inspector general for investigations, referring to Pruitt’s predecessor during the Obama administration. He declined to provide the specific numbers of threats against Pruitt. ‘They run the variety of direct death threats — ‘I’m going to put a bullet in your brain’ — to implied threats — ‘if you don’t classify this particular chemical in this particular way, I’m going to hurt you,’’ Sullivan told CNN in an interview. ‘Then there’s implied threats — like they say in New York, with the mafia: ‘If you come after me and my family, I’ll come after you and your family.’

i totally believe it

srsly

just like i believe he had no idea about the raises and that exxon mobil has no business pending with the epa

also, the easter bunny

Marty signed with Legba down at the Crossroads years ago

Your an Environmental Engineer? :rolleyes: You lie as much as your Orange Overlord.

Comparing the corruption and waste of the Obama administration to this one - SERIOUSLY?

Get bent Marty - the sooner the better

Your an Environmental Engineer? :rolleyes: You lie as much as your Orange Overlord.

Comparing the corruption and waste of the Obama administration to this one - SERIOUSLY?

Get bent Marty - the sooner the better

Masters Degree in Chemical Engineering, have been working in Water and Wastewater treatment for 20+ years.

Yes, seriously. They sucked up to any Enviro-weenie they could to bilk money out of the economy for minimal environmental gains at best.

i totally believe it

srsly

just like i believe he had no idea about the raises and that exxon mobil has no business pending with the epa

also, the easter bunny

This coming from a cuck that believes every anonymous source that confirms his own bias is comical and sad.

NotSoBrightFart? Dismissed - I also find it on DailyCaller and Washington Examiner - :wink:
There are occasional threats against ALL admin officials.
He claimed he needed to fly first class because a guy yelled at him once at the airport.

And oh yes - You're a hack

So no other cabinet level people ever before flew first class in previous administrations?

Thou doth protest too much, you poseur cuck.

LOCK HIM UP

C4ECAWPUEAAXanE.jpg

Yes, because people who are openly hostile to the industrial revolution, and are in bed with radical environmentalists are much better regulators, because you know, they hate the people they are regulating.

You cowardly cucks aren't brave enough to try to end certain industries and practices outright, because you know the people won't stand for it. So you hide it under regulations all the while screaming about thinking about the children.

Industrial Revolution. Industrial Revolution was a long time ago. Ended around 1840. Bring back the steam engines! Damn regulations!

LOCK HIM UP

C4ECAWPUEAAXanE.jpg

Industrial Revolution. Industrial Revolution was a long time ago. Ended around 1840. Bring back the steam engines! Damn regulations!

Steam engines were relegated to the past because better things took their place. They weren't regulated out of existence when they were a viable technology.

Plus do you realize how many things still utilize steam power?

Yep- Trump's apparent answer to 'draining the swamp' means hiring industry lobby people to run the agencies that are supposed to monitor the industries.

Yep- Trump's apparent answer to 'draining the swamp' means hiring industry lobby people to run the agencies that are supposed to monitor the industries.

Yes, because some twat with an environmental studies degree and a hatred of the industry he/she is regulating is a better idea.

Yep - Hire that dude who sued the EPA dozens of times and doesn't believe in climate change .. he'll take care of things!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back