Black uses force on unarmed, innocent WHITE

Oh my gosh, I know this one black cop in D.C. gave me a two dollar ticket for jaywalking at two in the morning when leaving a bar....I was so drunk I lost the ticket, now I am a wanted man...in 1985...But that's nothing compared to the hundreds of tickets I've gotten from white cops...

Oh my gosh, I know this one black cop in D.C. gave me a two dollar ticket for jaywalking at two in the morning when leaving a bar....I was so drunk I lost the ticket, now I am a wanted man...in 1985...But that's nothing compared to the hundreds of tickets I've gotten from white cops...
a black cop stopped you???!!!
--no way??

and --of course--how many black cops were there compared to whites?

--no way??
Yeah and didn't even pull a gun, like the white cops do or cuff me cause I was a little large from weightlifting...

--no way??
Yeah and didn't even pull a gun, like the white cops do or cuff me cause I was a little large from weightlifting...
those white cops are evil--truly evil

Forum List

Back