Scorchio !!!

Oh. That’s sad. I dislike taint. But I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

Self-inflicted, mostly. He's about the same age as I am, with the same major underlying medical condition. Such amputations used to be a common result of diabetes. I had at least one uncle, who had the same outcome.

At least here, in America, the medical care and technology is good enough that there's really no excuse for a diabetic to suffer this sort of complication any more, unless he takes really poor care of himself.

In that thread, he boasts of how great the government health care is in his country, and of all the free stuff his government is giving him as a reward for stupidly crippling himself. Meanwhile, here in America, I don't need all that free stuff, because I am still a productive worker, and not a self-crippled parasite.

Self-inflicted, mostly. He's about the same age as I am, with the same major underlying medical condition. Such amputations used to be a common result of diabetes. I had at least one uncle, who had the same outcome.

At least here, in America, the medical care and technology is good enough that there's really no excuse for a diabetic to suffer this sort of complication any more, unless he takes really poor care of himself.

In that thread, he boasts of how great the government health care is in his country, and of all the free stuff his government is giving him as a reward for stupidly crippling himself. Meanwhile, here in America, I don't need all that free stuff, because I am still a productive worker, and not a self-crippled parasite.
I congratulate you on having and using common sense and self discipline.

Well Bob if you were academically gifted ,or even applied yourself in school, you would have a better job with better working conditions.

So what do you do for a living, Tainted Tommy? What do you contribute to society?

Cricket_giphy_1-6979460.gif

Its the nature of the disastrous conservative rail system.
I don't think you understand the rail network in the UK. Rail was nationalised in 1948 and Called British rail, right up to 1994. When privatised in 1994, passenger numbers greatly shot up. Then in 2002, Railtrack moved over to Network Rail which is state owned, not for profit. So how you work out, "Disastrous conservative rail system", shows a lack of knowledge. The actual rolling stock and timetables have been operated by private companies, but the track network hasn't.

I don't think you understand the rail network in the UK. Rail was nationalised in 1948 and Called British rail, right up to 1994. When privatised in 1994, passenger numbers greatly shot up. Then in 2002, Railtrack moved over to Network Rail which is state owned, not for profit. So how you work out, "Disastrous conservative rail system", shows a lack of knowledge. The actual rolling stock and timetables have been operated by private companies, but the track network hasn't.
The network was renationalised when rrailtrack went bust.The trains should be renationalised as well. They are too expensive for normal folk.

The network was renationalised when rrailtrack went bust.The trains should be renationalised as well. They are too expensive for normal folk.
So you think in the rails history, it's a disastrous conservative rail system because of 8 years out of 74 years? You're a true fecking lefty alright, that's the typical shite they come out with.

Do you know how stupid you look?

So you think in the rails history, it's a disastrous conservative rail system because of 8 years out of 74 years? You're a true fecking lefty alright, that's the typical shite they come out with.

Do you know how stupid you look?
Well I have used raoilways across Europe and the UK has the most expensive and the worst service.

That is beyond dispute.
And the reason is that Europes railways are publicly owned rather than a vehicle for fleecing the public.

Well I have used railways across Europe and the UK has the most expensive and the worst service.

That is beyond dispute.
And the reason is that Europe's railways are publicly owned rather than a vehicle for fleecing the public.
And you know why it's crap? The staff keep going on strike demanding more pay out of the government. The reason why the fares go up, firstly, it's because the government want to fund the rail less each year, that's why the utilities and Royal Mail got privatised, the tax payer is fed up picking up the tab. Secondly, the fraud on the rail maintenance is rife. How do I know? I have a family member working on the rail and he told me so. He said, "If anyone believes the rail is underfunded, they've never worked on the rail".

I have a friend in the NHS, he said, "If anyone believes the NHS is underfunded, they've never worked in the NHS". For a start, probably most employees bed sheets have NHS stamped on them. The waste on the rail and NHS is astronomical. With rail, wage fraud is the biggest and I ain't divulging how they do it.

So yes, since 1948, rail in the UK is expensive and crap.

And you know why it's crap? The staff keep going on strike demanding more pay out of the government. The reason why the fares go up, firstly, it's because the government want to fund the rail less each year, that's why the utilities and Royal Mail got privatised, the tax payer is fed up picking up the tab. Secondly, the fraud on the rail maintenance is rife. How do I know? I have a family member working on the rail and he told me so. He said, "If anyone believes the rail is underfunded, they've never worked on the rail".

I have a friend in the NHS, he said, "If anyone believes the NHS is underfunded, they've never worked in the NHS". For a start, probably most employees bed sheets have NHS stamped on them. The waste on the rail and NHS is astronomical. With rail, wage fraud is the biggest and I ain't divulging how they do it.

So yes, since 1948, rail in the UK is expensive and crap.
The railwaymen have not gone on strike for over 30 years so they are hardly militant.
The utilities have been a disaster since privatisation. The water companies take profits and pump shit in the water. thatchers legacy.

The posties hae voted to g on strike and so have BT staff. Its all a fucking big tory mess. Our society is based on greed and johnsons government is the result.
BTW my wife wprks in the NHS and she tells me every day how lack of funding is affecting service. Your mate is full of shit.

The railwaymen have not gone on strike for over 30 years so they are hardly militant.
The utilities have been a disaster since privatisation. The water companies take profits and pump shit in the water. thatchers legacy.

The posties have voted to g on strike and so have BT staff. Its all a fucking big tory mess. Our society is based on greed and Johnsons government is the result.
BTW my wife works in the NHS and she tells me every day how lack of funding is affecting service. Your mate is full of shit.

Yup, you're a Lefty twit, same old shit, everything Thatchers fault.

Utilities under nationalisation are dreadful and costly. Being privatised, you get dividends from the shares you bought in the utilities. Oh, you haven't got any, no wonder you're a sour faced old sod.

So Blair was in office nearly the same length of time as Thatcher. So please explain, why didn't the Lefty's nationalise everything and why didn't they sort out the railways, even when Brown took over? Please engage both brain cells on that one.

As for the NHS, he said operations are cancelled because staff sometimes steal the surgeons tools for operations. To move the office desk, IT have to come down to unplug the computer. The next day, a porter moves the desk. The next day, IT plug the computer back in. Then a bulb blows, so the electricians travel from Manchester to replace the bulb. When another one blows, you guessed it, another 200 mile round journey from the electricians, staff are not allowed to replace a bulb. They bought him a few hundred pound seat that he doesn't want, so it sits in the corner. As for your wife, see needs to open her ears and eyes, she's a sucker for the funding propaganda so the public feel sorry for all the underpaid nurses that are on more money than many, thieving arseholes. Your wife might tell you you she works in the NHS, she probably just turns up and sits on her backside.

Of course the post office workers and BT staff go on strike, many are Lefty money grabbing nutters and unions want abolished. And you're sticking up for them!!!

And don't forget, your train service in Wales is shit. So kick your sheep shagging Welsh workers up the arse. I suppose that's Thatcher's fault, lmfao.

I wish I got a quid when a Lefty says, "It's Thatcher's fault", and another quid for when they fail to explain why Labour never reversed anything.

Record temps in the UK today as 41 is recorded in some places.I know my American friends will chuckle but we arent used to this sort of thing.
41° is a rather cool day. I like weather in the 40s. Maybe we can help you out by melting the antarctic ice shelf, flooding the ocean with fresh water and shutting off ther Gulf Stream. That'll definitely cool you down to about equal to Canada's Nunavuk region.

Schools are closing and trains arent running. The country has come to a standstill.
You Brits are a rather tender lot, aren't you?

Now we are out of the EU we can use our British grit and channel our Dunkirk spirit.
Is that good for anything?

We can come through this. Stronger and more tanned.
Now there's a thought. Stronger, tougher, darker and well-baked, kinda like deer jerky.

Record temps in the UK today as 41 is recorded in some places.I know my American friends will chuckle but we arent used to this sort of thing.

Schools are closing and trains arent running. The country has come to a standstill.
Now we are out of the EU we can use our British grit and channel our Dunkirk spirit.

We can come through this. Stronger and more tanned.

Pray for us.
I sure hope your a/c burns up ....

Forum List

Back