Scientists confirm basic physics - CO2 makes it hotter.

For the umpteenth time: ALL matter emits infrared radiation, even if it's 0.1C above absolute zero. And even it its surrounded by 50,000 degree nuclear fusion. I guarantee you that sitting in an igloo is a lot warmer than sitting in interstellar space.
So, does cold air make warm air warmer?
Trapped CO2 does make cold air warmer. It makes warm air warmer. It keeps the earths heat from escaping thus warming the air. I thought everyone already knew this..

So tell me more about that runaway Martian Greenhouse Gas effect with its 96% CO2 atmosphere
What do you want to know about Venus? Be specific.
hmm...Venus? How is Martian Greenhouse Gas considered Venus?
What does Mars have to do with the earth?

I was talking about the 96% CO2 atmosphere that Venus has.

So why is Venus hot and Mars not, is Martian CO2 different?

Is that what you're saying, they each have 96% CO2 atmosphere but only one has a runaway Greenhouse.

How strange

How does Martian CO2 differ?
You do realize that Venus is bigger than Mars and closer to the sun right?

Only simpletons think CO2 is the only variable. Where did you go to school?

No. Thats not what I am saying. How simplistic are you that you think 2 different objects with 2 different sets of variables are going to result in the same outcome?

So you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, that's obvious
Great emotional deflection. Didnt like me exposing your dumb argument did you? :laugh:

Is that what you're saying, they each have 96% CO2 atmosphere but only one has a runaway Greenhouse.

How strange

No. Thats not what I am saying. How simplistic are you that you think 2 different objects with 2 different sets of variables are going to result in the same outcome?

Great emotional deflection. Didnt like me exposing your dumb argument did you? :laugh:

Nothing emotional about it. The sky is blue, the Sun is yellow and you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about when it comes to this topic

How strange

Nothing emotional about it. The sky is blue, the Sun is yellow and you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about when it comes to this topic
That was a knowledge filled refutation. I think youre just mad I shot down your dumb Venus vs Mars argument like a blind duck.
laugh.gif

I blame the political correctness industry for the deniers here. Clearly, the deniers were always given a hug and told what unique little snowflakes they were, and that all opinions, including their own idiot opinions, were equally valid. Nobody ever dared say to them "Damn, that's stupid", for fear it might damage their precious self-esteem.

And now we have them here. Self-esteem they have in plenty, so they proudly put their science failures on parade, unaware of how stupid it looks. And then it gets laughed at, because it's so stupid. A normal person would tough it out and take the criticism to heart, but deniers have been brought up differently. They are especially sensitive souls, so they'll respond to any criticism by wailing about being victims of a conspiracy.

And that's why I hate PC.

How strange

That was a knowledge filled refutation. I think youre just mad I shot down your dumb Venus vs Mars argument like a blind duck.
laugh.gif

So your position is that Mars is undergoing a runaway Greenhouse effect just like Venus, is that what you're saying? Don't let me speak for you.

I blame the political correctness industry for the deniers here. Clearly, the deniers were always given a hug and told what unique little snowflakes they were, and that all opinions, including their own idiot opinions, were equally valid. Nobody ever dared say to them "Damn, that's stupid", for fear it might damage their precious self-esteem.

And now we have them here. Self-esteem they have in plenty, so they proudly put their science failures on parade, unaware of how stupid it looks. And then it gets laughed at, because it's so stupid. A normal person would tough it out and take the criticism to heart, but deniers have been brought up differently. They are especially sensitive souls, so they'll respond to any criticism by wailing about being victims of a conspiracy.

And that's why I hate PC.

^ Pooh Flinging monkey reporting to spout her AGWCult talking points

laugh.gif

So your position is that Mars is undergoing a runaway Greenhouse effect just like Venus, is that what you're saying? Don't let me speak for you.
So your position is that aliens have been discovered on Mars keeping it cool via greenhouse gas emissions?

laugh.gif

So your position is that aliens have been discovered on Mars keeping it cool via greenhouse gas emissions?

Confirming my initial suspicious the topic is beyond you

So, does cold air make warm air warmer?
Trapped CO2 does make cold air warmer. It makes warm air warmer. It keeps the earths heat from escaping thus warming the air. I thought everyone already knew this..

So tell me more about that runaway Martian Greenhouse Gas effect with its 96% CO2 atmosphere
i believe the statement is what is the difference with the CO2 on Mars and the CO2 on earth that earth's CO2 causes immense issues on earth with heat, yet on Mars CO2 doesn't cause heat. Can you answer that question?

i believe the statement is what is the difference with the CO2 on Mars and the CO2 on earth that earth's CO2 causes immense issues on earth with heat, yet on Mars CO2 doesn't cause heat. Can you answer that question?

Mars has a smaller size, no life, and the carbonate recycling is non existent.

laugh.gif

If that makes you feel better about me shooting down your Mar vs Venus scenario.

What does any of that have to do with CO2 being the climate control knob?

When did I say anything about a climate control knob?

laugh.gif

If that makes you feel better about me shooting down your Mar vs Venus scenario.

It's really addressed to the AGWCult members who claim to have a scientific background, like Crick and Old Socks, but not Mamooth who's just a pooh flinging monkey

Right. That's my point. Do yourself a favor and stop answering, you're not helping the AGW Cause

Right. That's my point. Do yourself a favor and stop answering, you're not helping the AGW Cause
Whats your point? You arent being very clear claiming I said something I never said. I dont see how that helps your argument that CO2 has nothing to do with GW.

Whats your point? You arent being very clear claiming I said something I never said. I dont see how that helps your argument that CO2 has nothing to do with GW.
that's the point, you're not saying anything. You are proving our point that CO2 does nothing to temps. Keep going, it makes you look foolish.

that's the point, you're not saying anything. You are proving our point that CO2 does nothing to temps. Keep going, it makes you look foolish.
Claiming I said something I didnt say is not a point. Its a deflection. I already proved CO2 is a variable in GW. I will keep going. I know it frustrates you people that dont believe in science.

Claiming I said something I didnt say is not a point. Its a deflection. I already proved CO2 is a variable in GW. I will keep going. I know it frustrates you people that dont believe in science.
dude, you never answered the original question about the difference between CO2 on Mars and earth. Just do that. Isn't that simple, saves from all the foul language and everything else you feel the need to say here.

Forum List

Back