Scientists believe congressional Republicans have developed "herd mentality"!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:CryingCow:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Researchers at the University of Minnesota believe that Republican members of Congress have obtained “extremely high” levels of herd mentality, a new study shows.​
According to the study, the researchers found that, in obtaining herd mentality, the G.O.P. lawmakers have developed “near-total immunity” to damning books, news reports, and audio tapes.​
Herd mentality was observed in congressional Republicans from every region of the country, with the exception of one senator from Utah, Mitt Romney, who was deemed an outlier and therefore statistically insignificant.​
Davis Logsdon, the scientist who supervised the study, said that Republicans were exhibiting herd mentality to a degree never before observed in humans.​
“Herd mentality at these levels historically has appeared only in other mammal species​

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Researchers at the University of Minnesota believe that Republican members of Congress have obtained “extremely high” levels of herd mentality, a new study shows.​
According to the study, the researchers found that, in obtaining herd mentality, the G.O.P. lawmakers have developed “near-total immunity” to damning books, news reports, and audio tapes.​
Herd mentality was observed in congressional Republicans from every region of the country, with the exception of one senator from Utah, Mitt Romney, who was deemed an outlier and therefore statistically insignificant.​
Davis Logsdon, the scientist who supervised the study, said that Republicans were exhibiting herd mentality to a degree never before observed in humans.​
“Herd mentality at these levels historically has appeared only in other mammal species​

As a TRUE conservative and hater of liberals I must admit this is right. congressional Republicans are so scared of losing their positions because of Trump that they have developed a herd mentality where they do not challenge old ideas of conservatism. They have gone too far right to please Donald Trump. It hurts me but I must vote for Biden so that Trump must go so that we can have more centrist, fiscal conservatism

BTW, I really like your new avatar....

a piece of shit promoting 'dump Trump'.

It's soooo you.

BTW, The Mod Squad SUCKED (except for Peggy Lipton ;-)

Herd immunity is real....I thought the libs followed the science....
Guess not if it counters their whacked out narratives....

Sure, it's totally real if you're willing to kill 2-3 million people to get there. Based on a 5% mortality rate and the need to get to 65% who have contracted the COVID, that's what it would take. You're a real charmer! :icon_rolleyes:

Wow! The only thing that could possibly be worse would be a bunch of brainless libber lemmings believing anything scientists say nowadays.

Sure, it's totally real if you're willing to kill 2-3 million people to get there. Based on a 5% mortality rate and the need to get to 65% who have contracted the COVID, that's what it would take. You're a real charmer! :icon_rolleyes:
You don't know that.....no one does.....

Other mammal species like lemmings and sheep? Sadly, not very uncommon, especially in countries with authoritarian governments.

As a TRUE conservative and hater of liberals I must admit this is right. congressional Republicans are so scared of losing their positions because of Trump that they have developed a herd mentality where they do not challenge old ideas of conservatism. They have gone too far right to please Donald Trump. It hurts me but I must vote for Biden so that Trump must go so that we can have more centrist, fiscal conservatism
You don't have to make excuses as to vote for Biden. We all know the reason for voting for a mentally challenged corrupt criminal, gun grabbin, Constitution violating rabid Leftists. You're bat shit crazy.

You only proved that you are terminally gullible.

Your theory is total horseshit, of course. The mortality rate is less than 0.1%, so how would 2-3 millions people die?

You're a fucking moron.

Wow! The only thing that could possibly be worse would be a bunch of brainless libber lemmings believing anything scientists say nowadays.

Your sentence appropriately transformed:

Wow! The only thing that could possibly be worse would be a bunch of brainless lemmings believing anything Trump say nowadays.

Forum List

Back