ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Science Says Men Will Be Able To Carry Their Own Babies In 5-10 Years,
by Clutch

Screen-Shot-2015-11-30-at-11.26.23-AM.png

Getty Images
A surgical breakthrough is poised to change the lives of women plagued by fertility issues. But before the impact of this new procedure has been fully recognized in its intended co-hort, already physicians are thinking about broader possibilities: the ability for men to carry children as well.

It may sound far-fetched, but according to Dr. Karine Chung, director of the fertility preservation program at the University of Southern California’s Keck School of Medicine, it’s right around the corner. “My guess is five, 10 years away, maybe sooner,” she told Yahoo News. But how is that possible? Uterus transplants.

Earlier this month the Cleveland Clinic announced the start of a clinical trial transplanting uteri from deceased women into healthy women in their 20s and 30s with uterine factor infertility, a condition indicating the women have ovaries but were either born without a uterus or have complications with it. It’s a procedure that’s been done successfully in a handful of women in Sweden and is still in the research phase in the U.S., but it’s clear it won’t be long before science attempts to expand the scope of this particular practice. As Yahoo pointed out:

Sounds like I great idea! Why shouldn't men have just as much right to choose to do such?

that was beyond doubt the dumbest fucking thing I have read on a long time.

the idea that a man, with a uterus transplant, can carry a baby to term is ignoring the other organs and the bones

men don't have the pelvis to safely carry a child, nor will our bodies stretch to make room

this has hoax spray painted in bright colors all over it

I'll just let my wife do the baking. I'll give her all the yeast she needs.

A liberal male's life will now be complete

Not just liberal males...A lot of conservative males have been fucked over by their former wives and probably want kids too.

Dude, get a grip on reality

Why shouldn't men that have money be able to do it?

They can , get married. Men were not made to carry a baby, women's lib has backfired,

now men want to be like women.

Ugh.

Not just liberal males...A lot of conservative males have been fucked over by their former wives and probably want kids too.

They can , get married. Men were not made to carry a baby, women's lib has backfired,

Ugh.
uh, no.

'men' want to be like men, leftist males on the other hand..

Ugh.
uh, no.

That is not being like men in my book.

Ugh.
uh, no.

That is not being like men in my book.
No, there is nothing manly about wanting to install a uterus to carry a baby.

you have to be broken on the inside to truly consider it

Ugh.

What is wrong with men wanting to be like women? You know personal freedom.

Forum List

Back