Science debunks Abiogenesis.

Most American scientists, especially the elite ones, are Jewish. The Jewish religion unlike the other abrahamic ones, has a sect that denies life after death. Those top scientists belong to that Jewish sect.
Oh bull.

Jews are about 2% of the American population, so they cannot be the majority of American scientists in all fields of science.

Catholic Church and science - Wikipedia

Religion and Science in the United States

Religion And Science Can Coexist: Some Scientists Practice More Than The General Public

Study: 2 Million U.S. Scientists Identify As Evangelical

Bull.

Try harder. Your Jewish brothers in the media need to try harder too. Do you really think we don't know that if you can keep the diamond trade and gold trade in your pockets, then you can't do the same with science and everything else? Hehehe.

If superstrings exist in 11 dimensions simultaneously, and multiple dimensions are proven to be at least mathematically likely (current String Theory), then the Universe is all-knowing, because anything that could've happened, is happening, or will happen... has happened, is happening, and will happen.

The Universe is not sentient, and thus not knowing

And we have not had the universe long enough for all possibilities to have yet occurred.

For example, Senator Al Franken has not yet found all of his lost marbles.

Depends on how you view God.

Panentheism is not that widespread because it is not well understood.

And if you can show me where the Universes "brain" might be, perhaps a discussion would be fruitful.

But God (as the Creator) is outside the flow of space/time, not within it. Any definition of God that places Him within the flow of space and time is deficient, lacking His most important Eternal qualities.

You're thinking of Pantheism, which is just another term for "polite atheism".

God the Creator, is synonymous with Existence. Obviously, I can no better prove my opinion as you can yours. However, I can continue earning my STEM degree and find out more as I go.

Mmmhmm.

Where did the necessary chemicals come from in the first place?
Where did the universe come from? Science likes to pretend it has all the answers, or will at least have them in the future. The problem is that something like the origins of life and the universe cannot be experimented on, since they happened in the past. Science cannot answer these questions, and they never will. That's why they make stuff up.
Just like religion makes up the same stuff

Most American scientists, especially the elite ones, are Jewish. The Jewish religion unlike the other abrahamic ones, has a sect that denies life after death. Those top scientists belong to that Jewish sect.
Consider too that atheists are usually Jewish or at least of Jewish ancestry.
I would really like to see links for these two claims.

Till then I respond similarly; Bah!

Easy. Most of atheism is from soviet communism, and that has been openly and admittedly under Jewish control for all of its 80 year history. They even display a level of pride in it, like they are gods because they beat the Nazis. Not exactly subtle.

Try harder. Your Jewish brothers in the media need to try harder too. Do you really think we don't know that if you can keep the diamond trade and gold trade in your pockets, then you can't do the same with science and everything else? Hehehe.

The number of people involved in the diamond and gold trade is not a fraction of the number of people in the various sciences.

You are speaking without knowledge.

If superstrings exist in 11 dimensions simultaneously, and multiple dimensions are proven to be at least mathematically likely (current String Theory), then the Universe is all-knowing, because anything that could've happened, is happening, or will happen... has happened, is happening, and will happen.

And we have not had the universe long enough for all possibilities to have yet occurred.

And if you can show me where the Universes "brain" might be, perhaps a discussion would be fruitful.

But God (as the Creator) is outside the flow of space/time, not within it. Any definition of God that places Him within the flow of space and time is deficient, lacking His most important Eternal qualities.

God the Creator, is synonymous with Existence. Obviously, I can no better prove my opinion as you can yours. However, I can continue earning my STEM degree and find out more as I go.

Pantheism is not "polite atheism". Pantheism believes in many gods and accepts all gods. Pretty much the opposite of atheism.

No, I am thinking of Panentheism.

Panentheism (meaning "all-in-God", from the Ancient Greek πᾶν pân, "all", ἐν en, "in" and Θεός Theós, "God") is the belief that the divineinterpenetrates every part of the universe and also extends beyond time and space. Unlike pantheism, which holds that the divine and the universe are identical,[1] panentheism maintains a distinction between the divine and non-divine and the significance of both.

I honestly don't take a goddamn thing you subhuman bastards say about science.
End of discussion...It would be like talking to the taliban.
Lol, Matthew, most scientists are theists.

Scientists and Belief
Indeed, the survey shows that scientists are roughly half as likely as the general public to believe in God or a higher power. According to the poll, just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power; specifically, 33% of scientists say they believe in God, while 18% believe in a universal spirit or higher power.

Are Top Scientists Overwhelmingly Atheists? - Randal Rauser
A study of 642 elite scientists limited their survey to only those born in America. Only 1.4% “listed themselves as atheists or agnostics.” But don’t conclude that the rest were avid church attenders. While over three fourths indicated affiliation with a religious body and over one half attended services two or more times per month, 38.5 % of the total number of scientists answered “no” to the question: “Do you believe in life after death?” Of course, many people who believe in God don’t believe in life after death.​

The Sadducees denomination still exists? :eusa_eh:

I have no idea. I don't see why not.

Pantheism is not "polite atheism". Pantheism believes in many gods and accepts all gods. Pretty much the opposite of atheism.
Pantheism says the Universe and all things in it or God, and thus all polytheistic systems are merely aspects of the Universal divine being.

Panentheism says that there is an Eternal Creator, but He/It has a spirit that permeates all if not most of the universe. Some identify this permiation with Life itself.

Traditional Christian monotheism says that God is entirely independent of the existence of the Universe, but the Universe itself in some form exists within and is subordinate to Him and His Will.

Almost any event has such a tiny probability of happening as to be nearly impossible. That is not a measure of anything except the extent to which probability theory can be useful. All that can be said now is that some people choose to believe what they want and other people know that they don't know.

Panentheism (meaning "all-in-God", from the Ancient Greek πᾶν pân, "all", ἐν en, "in" and Θεός Theós, "God") is the belief that the divineinterpenetrates every part of the universe and also extends beyond time and space. Unlike pantheism, which holds that the divine and the universe are identical,[1] panentheism maintains a distinction between the divine and non-divine and the significance of both.

Moving on from your minor error in labeling:

The Divine and the Universe are identical. Simultaneously, the Creator also exists independent of Existence.

Existence doesn't exist without the Creator, and are therefore, one in the same, and also separate, because one existed before the other.

This is easily postulated from the very idea of the Trinity.

Almost any event has such a tiny probability of happening as to be nearly impossible. That is not a measure of anything except the extent to which probability theory can be useful. All that can be said now is that some people choose to believe what they want and other people know that they don't know.

A "simple" one celled creature is hardly "simple"

I never said I coined the phrase, either.

quote-pantheism-is-only-a-polite-form-of-atheism-arthur-schopenhauer-122-32-91.jpg

You may feel free to blame the American education system, as this is part of the course I've been being taught for the last two months in college.

The Divine and the Universe are identical. Simultaneously, the Creator also exists independent of Existence.

Existence doesn't exist without the Creator, and are therefore, one in the same, and also separate, because one existed before the other.

That is Panentheism, Christian monotheism and the Trinity postulates that this universe is likely one of many, and that the universe itself has nothing to do with the existence of God himself, who existed quite well and in perfection prior to the existence of the Universe.

Unlike Panentheism, God is not contingent on the universe, if I understand that concept correctly, however the universe is contingent on God.

A "simple" one celled creature is hardly "simple"
Something else to consider. Proteins are created by information stored in DNA. DNA cannot exist without proteins. Neither one can exist without the other. Where does that leave us?

Something else to consider. Proteins are created by information stored in DNA. DNA cannot exist without proteins. Neither one can exist without the other. Where does that leave us?
With "proto" proteins that did not require information from DNA?

Number one: all knowledge comes to a person through perception.
Number two: all perception is subjective.
Number three: perception is limited.
Number four: the only totally indisputable absolute is that being conscious means one exists.

The Universe is not sentient, and thus not knowing.

I never said I coined the phrase, either.

quote-pantheism-is-only-a-polite-form-of-atheism-arthur-schopenhauer-122-32-91.jpg

You may feel free to blame the American education system, as this is part of the course I've been being taught for the last two months in college.

I don't care who coined the phrase. For you to claim that Pantheism is just polite atheism requires that you do not know the definition of one of the terms. That is not on the education system. That is on you.

That is Panentheism, Christian monotheism and the Trinity postulates that this universe is likely one of many, and that the universe itself has nothing to do with the existence of God himself, who existed quite well and in perfection prior to the existence of the Universe.

Unlike panentheism, God is not contingent, if I understand that concept correctly, however the universe is contingent on God.

Attempting to break down my thoughts on the matter more metaphorically, I see the physical realm we exist in as the manifestation of the Holy Spirit.

"Spirit" implies energy, and as we've all come to learn, all matter is merely contained energy.

God the Father having seeded Existence, or as the catalyst that caused our Universe/Multiverse.

Jesus the Son, being the bridge that connects it all.

Although, none of this has any bearing on timelines from an objective point of view, so it's also easy for me to also accept other ideas like the 14.x billion years of development, or mankind branching from primates.

Things like this and the mind-boggling concepts it represents are what push my thoughts into studies.

Coming full circle back to my original post on String Theory; it's the Math that demands God, not me.

Forum List

Back