Sci-Fi Guys We Would "Do"

xotoxi loves her because not only does she bring home the bacon, she also frys it up in the pan, never letting him forget that he is the MAN!

Sith3.jpg

drooling_homer-712749.gif

Mmmm....bacon....

Princess Echo and Jabba

star-wars-jabba-the-hutt_l.jpg

'Scuse me, but I don't believe you read the thread title correctly.

337106_f520.jpg

She's wicked hot but she obviously needs a fashion consultant, and I'm volunteering for that position.

Did you guys know I once managed a woman's clothing store?

Imagine women expecting YOU to decide what they're going to wear...women who are more than willing to keep trying outfits on until you're turned on.

Now imagine getting PAID ON COMMISSION to play that game with women.

337106_f520.jpg

She's wicked hot but she obviously needs a fashion consultant, and I'm volunteering for that position.

Imagine women expecting YOU to decide what they're going to wear...women who are more than willing to keep trying outfits on until you're turned on.

How long did it take to make any money?? :eusa_whistle:

337106_f520.jpg

How long did it take to make any money?? :eusa_whistle:

Flat chested or not, someone should tell Editec that's a *girl*, and that he's in the wrong thread...

Knowing girls from guys would probably help him make more money in the "customer service" department, too...

Forum List

Back