Schumer wants to TSA to use dogs on passengers

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Senate Majority leader, who represents New York, told a press conference in Manhattan that he had a solution for Thanksgiving travel chaos.
About 40 per cent of TSA workers are currently at risk of being fired for refusing to get the coronavirus vaccine.
Schumer has suggested using sniffer dogs to replace people at airports if the fast-approaching deadline for COVID vaccinations for all staff causes a shortage of workers.

Schumer is almost as dumb as he is dishonest and corrupt.

Dogs work

I was crossing the Mexico border one time and got thru the checkpoint with no problem.
There was a guard with a dog about 25 feet away and the dog alerted on me. I was ordered to stop and the dog circled around me then spotted on my back pocket.
I was told to empty my pocket and took out my wallet. They told me to spread out the contents of my wallet and the dog spotted on two $50 bills
The guard explained to me that drug dealers often stash their cash with their drugs and the cash will pick up the scent

The Senate Majority leader, who represents New York, told a press conference in Manhattan that he had a solution for Thanksgiving travel chaos.
About 40 per cent of TSA workers are currently at risk of being fired for refusing to get the coronavirus vaccine.
Schumer has suggested using sniffer dogs to replace people at airports if the fast-approaching deadline for COVID vaccinations for all staff causes a shortage of workers.

Schumer is hardly dumb, dishonest and corrupt. The "dumb" are those who refuse to vaccinate and end up clogging our hospitals.

Schumer is hardly dumb, dishonest and corrupt. The "dumb" are those who refuse to vaccinate and end up clogging our hospitals.
Yeah that’s what we need. Dogs at airports! Just like the Nazis.

The police state rolls on and many on the left approve.

_89212975_alamy_nazis976.jpg

Schumer seems to not remember what happen to his own people of his background although he would not not stop the promoting of what transpired by the NAZIS. And he promotes the same things that led to that result. All I know is that the hospitals in most parts of Florida are open and not filled up.

Dogs are incredibly efficient at such things, and it seems better than being groped by some dude.

Dogs are incredibly efficient at such things, and it seems better than being groped by some dude.
Well, there is not enough time to train dogs and their handlers before Thanksgiving and Christmas travel time.
And, there are probably just as many dog handlers who don't want to be vaccinated.
Schumer is a demagogue.

Dogs work

I was crossing the Mexico border one time and got thru the checkpoint with no problem.
There was a guard with a dog about 25 feet away and the dog alerted on me. I was ordered to stop and the dog circled around me then spotted on my back pocket.
I was told to empty my pocket and took out my wallet. They told me to spread out the contents of my wallet and the dog spotted on two $50 bills
The guard explained to me that drug dealers often stash their cash with their drugs and the cash will pick up the scent

Years ago, I read something that said in America, there's no such thing as a $20 bill that hasn't, at one time or another, touched cocaine...

Canon Shooter
Well dogs can scent things a thousand times better than a human can.

They don't need anyone to undress, take their shoes off or anything else. The dog can just walk around a person and smell. If they scent something most are trained to sit.

Much better than what those TSA goons do right now.

Yeah that’s what we need. Dogs at airports! Just like the Nazis.

The police state rolls on and many on the left approve.

_89212975_alamy_nazis976.jpg
I have no objection to dogs at airports. They might give the bad guys food for thought.

Schumer seems to not remember what happen to his own people of his background although he would not not stop the promoting of what transpired by the NAZIS. And he promotes the same things that led to that result. All I know is that the hospitals in most parts of Florida are open and not filled up.

Overfilled Florida ICUs leave non-COVID patients 'suffering ...​

https://www.winknews.com › 2021/09/16 › overfilled-f...

Sep 16, 2021 — Nathaniel Osborn spent more than six hours in a Florida hospital's emergency room with his 12-year-old son Seth this past July.

40% jobs available.

If you believe government workers can recognize the bad guys.
Dogs may do a better job of sniffing out illegal substances, etc, and I also believe that gov't employees can recognize bad actors. The more, the merrier, in my view.

Miami Airport is using COVID-19 sniffing dogs as part of a pilot ...​

https://dogoday.com › 2021/09/14 › miami-internation...

Sep 14, 2021 — A Dutch Shepherd and a Belgian Malinois are heading to the Miami International Airport as part of a COVID-19 sniffing pilot program.

Why the police force use detection dogs at airports - Diag-Nose​

https://www.diag-nose.com › Our Blog 2

It is not surprising that detection dogs are used at airports due to their ability to detect the following substances within luggage and on the person: Drugs – ...

This is not a new phenomenon

Can the dogs sniff out the pure bloods? Is that where you are going? Stop fake vax passports and whatnot. Otherwise I can see no point in such silly deflection.

Can the dogs sniff out the pure bloods? Is that where you are going? Stop fake vax passports and whatnot. Otherwise I can see no point in such silly deflection.
Dogs can sniff out many things and are already being used. Nothing new about it.

Forum List

Back