Schumer Refuses To Allow DACA To Be Stand-Alone Issue / Bill

Kidnap victim!Who did Clinton have arrested for kidnapping then?Liar liar pants on fire
BUH-BAM! A kidnapping without a kidnapper.
Kinda like Clinton being a "rapist" without ever being arrested for rape. But the same standard the Right uses is never allowed to be used against the Right!!!!
So your now saying Clinton knows the child was kidnapped, who did it, yet refuses to prosecute!

KEEP DIGGING BOY! THIS IS FUN!:dig:

Raised in America and American Educated... They are not Mexican...

It is pretty simple, Trump thinks if he acts like and ass that he will get the wall for stop acting like that... Trumps acts are to terrorise the Dreamers and their supporters so he will be able to negotiate for a wall...

America doesn't negotiate with terrorists...
View attachment 148004

Thank Fod that was Klintons kinder, gentiler US Marshal goon squad. As for "little" Elian Gonzales, to bad the democrat party diddnt seenfit to look at him as a dreamer. Bet he would have been a cut above this guy

DREAMer accused of brutally raping woman in Seattle suburb

The woman ended up stumbling home with missing teeth, a bloody head and wearing only a black tank top, according to court documents obtained by Fox News. She was working out in the gym in Burien, a Seattle suburb, before the June 25 assault and did not know her attacker, police said.

Salvador Diaz-Garcia, an illegal immigrant who was a recipient of Deferred Action on Childhood Arrivals, or DACA, is now facing second-degree assault and rape charges in the vicious attack. He also faces child molestation charges for allegedly assaulting a 14-year-old the same day the rape occurred.

As much as democrats say they are for the little guy, they sure stick up for allot of rapists.

So you are going to accuse everyone of being a rapist cause you found one.... Hitler was white, how many jews did you kill today...

View attachment 148047

Not really, Latin culture is rape culture typically. Read somebody the stories these adult children dreamers tell about coming here.

Don't let real actual facts get in the way.

Never have. Talk to a wet back now and then, don't just slip them an20 and send them on their way after they now tournament lawn and collect your trash. You mal learn a thing or two.

I think Democrats should treat every child that was brought here illegally the same. Send every Dreamer back to their home country using armed ATF agents.

elian-gonzalez.jpg

Last edited:
I think Democrats should treat every child that was brought here illegally the same. Send every Dreamer back to their home country using armed ATF agents.

Most dreamers are over 20 and under 30.
Why do Democrats insist on calling them children?

Dunno. Hold on, I gottnfind a vedio of one of these DACA "children" they guy was not a dirt bag really, but a liar. Democrats give a fuck all about people's unless it's the right time of year.

They are Americans in their thinking and attitudes. Their memories of their native born country may be non-existent. My father was in the military when he married my mother who was a citizen of s foreign country. I was brought to this country less than a year old. I have no memory of the country I was born in. In terms of culture, I was a American because I was exposed to American culture.

MORE PRO-ILLEGAL EMOTIONAL BULLSHIT

THEY may THINK, FEEL, REMEMBER, SPEAK, SMELL, WALK, TALK, SING, SHOWER, BURP, FART, & FU@K like American citizens, but THEY ARE NOT LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZENS!

D-Chucky Schumer called the President 'brainless' and 'heartless' the other day for ENFORCING THE CONSTITUTION and RULE OF LAW.

In 2009 Barry was President. In 2009 Chucky and the Democrats held a near super majority control of Congress.

In 2009 Barry fully understood he did not have the Constitutional Authority to affect naturalization, that such action was Congress' responsibility. He also had not gotten to the point yet where he didn't give a damn.

In 2009 Democrat Chuck Schumer declared that illegal immigrants should be deported and that using the term 'undocumented workers' was WRONG because it gave citizens the idea that the government did not take illegal immigration seriously. (Bwuhahaha)

In 2009, while controlling the White House and Congress, Barry and Schumer and the Democrats could have passed a one-page law granting amnesty and taking care of this problem legally. They chose not to.

Instead, years later, Barry violated the Constitution by illegally attempting to affect 'naturalization' by creating his own law through Executive Order.

Instead, years later, Democrat Chuck Schumer is attacking and insulting American citizens by insisting that anyone who calls for the Constitution to be upheld and the Rule of Law to be enforced is a 'racist'.

His whole Pro-illegal immigrant propaganda campaign regarding DACA is based on emotion and not on the US Constitution and the Rule of Law under which this country is governed.

Furthermore, just yesterday, acting as if the Democrats have any 'moral High Ground' on this issue or like they have any genuine political power right now in their minority status, he demanded that the Republicans submit DACA legislation to be discussed on the floor of Congress... when as mentioned, he and Barack Obama and the rest of the Democrats could have passed DACA / amnesty legislation in 2009 and failed / refused to do so.

YOU ARE THE BULLSHIT!!!

The fact is that a President has the right to prioritize and protect individuals and/or groups from deportation. Trump did that when he tweeted that Dreamers would not be deported.

The fact is they tried to pass it in 2010 but Republicans successfully filibustered it. You live by parliamentary rules and die by it.

By the way, Schumer and Pelosi apparently now control the Congress because Trump got taken to the cleaners. Don't be surprised if we see more liberal legislation now. But the important thing is we are screwing Ryan and McConnell.
Actually, the President is not allowed to protect any illegal from deportation anymore than he's allowed to protect a bank robber from going to prison.

They are Americans in their thinking and attitudes. Their memories of their native born country may be non-existent. My father was in the military when he married my mother who was a citizen of s foreign country. I was brought to this country less than a year old. I have no memory of the country I was born in. In terms of culture, I was a American because I was exposed to American culture.

THEY may THINK, FEEL, REMEMBER, SPEAK, SMELL, WALK, TALK, SING, SHOWER, BURP, FART, & FU@K like American citizens, but THEY ARE NOT LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZENS!

D-Chucky Schumer called the President 'brainless' and 'heartless' the other day for ENFORCING THE CONSTITUTION and RULE OF LAW.

In 2009 Barry was President. In 2009 Chucky and the Democrats held a near super majority control of Congress.

In 2009 Barry fully understood he did not have the Constitutional Authority to affect naturalization, that such action was Congress' responsibility. He also had not gotten to the point yet where he didn't give a damn.

In 2009 Democrat Chuck Schumer declared that illegal immigrants should be deported and that using the term 'undocumented workers' was WRONG because it gave citizens the idea that the government did not take illegal immigration seriously. (Bwuhahaha)

In 2009, while controlling the White House and Congress, Barry and Schumer and the Democrats could have passed a one-page law granting amnesty and taking care of this problem legally. They chose not to.

Instead, years later, Barry violated the Constitution by illegally attempting to affect 'naturalization' by creating his own law through Executive Order.

Instead, years later, Democrat Chuck Schumer is attacking and insulting American citizens by insisting that anyone who calls for the Constitution to be upheld and the Rule of Law to be enforced is a 'racist'.

His whole Pro-illegal immigrant propaganda campaign regarding DACA is based on emotion and not on the US Constitution and the Rule of Law under which this country is governed.

Furthermore, just yesterday, acting as if the Democrats have any 'moral High Ground' on this issue or like they have any genuine political power right now in their minority status, he demanded that the Republicans submit DACA legislation to be discussed on the floor of Congress... when as mentioned, he and Barack Obama and the rest of the Democrats could have passed DACA / amnesty legislation in 2009 and failed / refused to do so.

YOU ARE THE BULLSHIT!!!

The fact is that a President has the right to prioritize and protect individuals and/or groups from deportation. Trump did that when he tweeted that Dreamers would not be deported.

The fact is they tried to pass it in 2010 but Republicans successfully filibustered it. You live by parliamentary rules and die by it.

By the way, Schumer and Pelosi apparently now control the Congress because Trump got taken to the cleaners. Don't be surprised if we see more liberal legislation now. But the important thing is we are screwing Ryan and McConnell.
Another EMOTIONAL rant from the snowflakes...

1. Article 1, Setion 8 of the Constitution clearly defined 'naturalization' an issue ONLY CONGRESShas the authority to effect / take action to effect.

Your emotional, fact-challenged tant does not change this.

2. Obama HIMSELF admitted this (2014?). He declared that the belief by emotional snowflakes like yourself that he can do what he eventually did is WRONG. He admitted he did not have the Constitutional authority to institute DAXA through EO.

3. In 2009 Obama knew he could not lawfully pass DACA through EO, D-Schumer declared Illegals were not 'undocumented' anything - they are 'illegals', and Schumer declared the govt can NOT treat illegals as citizens because that is executing a violation of the Constitution / a refusal to enforce the Rule of Law.

This is the same $hithe@d who 2 days ago called the president 'heartless' and 'brainless' for upholding the Constitution and enforcing the Rule of Law by refusing to treat illegals like American citizens.

4. In 2009 Democrats held a near super majority control of Congress and held the WH. They had everything they needed to not only LEGALLY pass DACA for 'kids', they had the ability to pass Amnesty for ALL illegals, not just 'kids'.

THEY FAILED TO DO SO.
THEY CHOSE NOT TO DO SO.
THEY DID NOT DO SO.

Instead, Obama waited until they lost control of Congress to bypass Congress and Un-Constitutionally attempted to pass DACA as an actual law.

Emotion may get the Gruber liberal morons all excited and up in arms, but facts are all that matter for intelligent citizens.

A President has discretion in deciding whether or not to deport a individual. This has been confirmed by the courts. Doris Meissner who headed the INS confirmed this in 2000.

"The Supreme Court agrees with this broad reading of discretion. In Heckler v. Chaney, 470 U.S. 821 (1985), the Justices emphasized that "an agency's decision not to prosecute or enforce, whether through civil or criminal process, is a decision generally committed to an agency's absolute discretion." If Rep. Steve King (R-Ia.) follows through on his threat to sue the administration, his case will likely be thrown out in a heartbeat.

The Court also confirmed that its Heckler ruling applies to immigration enforcement. In Reno v. American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, 525 U.S. 471 (1999), the Court ruled that "in the deportation process, [a]t each stage the Executive has discretion to abandon the endeavor... many provisions of the [Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act] are aimed at protecting the Executive's discretion from the courts -- indeed, that can fairly be said to be the theme of the legislation."

President's Deportation Order Is Legal

Issuing an EO that says everyone of a certain age will not be prosecuted is not prosecutorial discretion. It's functionally the equivalent of legislation. Furthermore, he ordered that all of them should receive a work permit, a command which clearly violates our immigration laws which flatly state that illegals are not eligible to work in this country.

The EO itself may be illegal but if the President takes the actions contained in the EO, it is not illegal. A President can implement a DACA like program without calling it DACA.

DACA is such a huge issue it should be its own stand-alon, debated, voted-on legislation ...

...but instead, D-Schumer stated Democrats would attach it, as if it were some DNC Pork Bill, to other critical legislation, like some pimple on a butt-cheek that has to be taken as part of the package.

Shutdown? Schumer says Dems will try to attach DREAM Act to other bills - Hot Air

This is why I believe a tule / law needs to be passed that ensures no bills / issues that have nothing to do with the original legislation can be added to the original legislation / isdue.

All issues should be debated and voted on seperately...to include all these seperate pork bills that get attached to legislation.

If the issue can not survive on its own merrit rather than being passed only because it was a '+1' attachment then it should not be passed.

What's the matter, Schumer? Libs have no stomach for debating / trying to pass Obama's Un-Constitutional ER as an actual piece of legislation on its own merrit?
I guess Schumer "THINKS" he is the Majority Leader?

Liberals get clobbered in election after election and still think they are the majority, its a liberal thing.

YOU ARE THE BULLSHIT!!!

Actually, the President is not allowed to protect any illegal from deportation anymore than he's allowed to protect a bank robber from going to prison.

YOU ARE THE BULLSHIT!!!

1. Article 1, Setion 8 of the Constitution clearly defined 'naturalization' an issue ONLY CONGRESShas the authority to effect / take action to effect.

2. Obama HIMSELF admitted this (2014?). He declared that the belief by emotional snowflakes like yourself that he can do what he eventually did is WRONG. He admitted he did not have the Constitutional authority to institute DAXA through EO.

3. In 2009 Obama knew he could not lawfully pass DACA through EO, D-Schumer declared Illegals were not 'undocumented' anything - they are 'illegals', and Schumer declared the govt can NOT treat illegals as citizens because that is executing a violation of the Constitution / a refusal to enforce the Rule of Law.

This is the same $hithe@d who 2 days ago called the president 'heartless' and 'brainless' for upholding the Constitution and enforcing the Rule of Law by refusing to treat illegals like American citizens.

4. In 2009 Democrats held a near super majority control of Congress and held the WH. They had everything they needed to not only LEGALLY pass DACA for 'kids', they had the ability to pass Amnesty for ALL illegals, not just 'kids'.

THEY FAILED TO DO SO.
THEY CHOSE NOT TO DO SO.
THEY DID NOT DO SO.

Instead, Obama waited until they lost control of Congress to bypass Congress and Un-Constitutionally attempted to pass DACA as an actual law.

Emotion may get the Gruber liberal morons all excited and up in arms, but facts are all that matter for intelligent citizens.

A President has discretion in deciding whether or not to deport a individual. This has been confirmed by the courts. Doris Meissner who headed the INS confirmed this in 2000.

"The Supreme Court agrees with this broad reading of discretion. In Heckler v. Chaney, 470 U.S. 821 (1985), the Justices emphasized that "an agency's decision not to prosecute or enforce, whether through civil or criminal process, is a decision generally committed to an agency's absolute discretion." If Rep. Steve King (R-Ia.) follows through on his threat to sue the administration, his case will likely be thrown out in a heartbeat.

The Court also confirmed that its Heckler ruling applies to immigration enforcement. In Reno v. American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, 525 U.S. 471 (1999), the Court ruled that "in the deportation process, [a]t each stage the Executive has discretion to abandon the endeavor... many provisions of the [Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act] are aimed at protecting the Executive's discretion from the courts -- indeed, that can fairly be said to be the theme of the legislation."

YOU ARE THE BULLSHIT!!!

YOU ARE THE BULLSHIT!!!

THEY FAILED TO DO SO.
THEY CHOSE NOT TO DO SO.
THEY DID NOT DO SO.

'Deporting'? Sure. Barry even had the authority to go around his own Dept of Immigration who had banned Putin's lawyer from entering the US to give her special entry.

What he dod NOT have Constititional Authority to do was create his own LAWS - learn what the hell 'Separation of Powers' means - which is what he attempted to do with DACA.

Article 1, Section 8 clearly spells it out.

Even Schumer refuses to argue the Constitutionality of DACA, which is why he could only say Trump is 'heartless' for rescinding Barry's Constitutional violation.

Only snowflakes on this board are trying to argue that.

You lose.

You lose. The fact is that even though DACA has been rescinded, Trump himself has said that DREAMers will not be deported. He is continuing to implement DACA without a EO. No court can force a President to deport a individual or a group.

YOU ARE THE BULLSHIT!!!

YOU ARE THE BULLSHIT!!!

THEY FAILED TO DO SO.
THEY CHOSE NOT TO DO SO.
THEY DID NOT DO SO.

YOU ARE THE BULLSHIT!!!

YOU ARE THE BULLSHIT!!!

THEY FAILED TO DO SO.
THEY CHOSE NOT TO DO SO.
THEY DID NOT DO SO.

'Deporting'? Sure. Barry even had the authority to go around his own Dept of Immigration who had banned Putin's lawyer from entering the US to give her special entry.

What he dod NOT have Constititional Authority to do was create his own LAWS - learn what the hell 'Separation of Powers' means - which is what he attempted to do with DACA.

Article 1, Section 8 clearly spells it out.

Even Schumer refuses to argue the Constitutionality of DACA, which is why he could only say Trump is 'heartless' for rescinding Barry's Constitutional violation.

Only snowflakes on this board are trying to argue that.

You lose.

You lose. The fact is that even though DACA has been rescinded, Trump himself has said that DREAMers will not be deported. He is continuing to implement DACA without a EO. No court can force a President to deport a individual or a group.
They can in theory, but the reality is that it would be impossible to enforce.

He is
Mentioned here, read all the article. Very telling.

That is 1 out of 800,000 or 0.00000125%.

DACA is such a huge issue it should be its own stand-alon, debated, voted-on legislation ...

...but instead, D-Schumer stated Democrats would attach it, as if it were some DNC Pork Bill, to other critical legislation, like some pimple on a butt-cheek that has to be taken as part of the package.

Shutdown? Schumer says Dems will try to attach DREAM Act to other bills - Hot Air

This is why I believe a tule / law needs to be passed that ensures no bills / issues that have nothing to do with the original legislation can be added to the original legislation / isdue.

All issues should be debated and voted on seperately...to include all these seperate pork bills that get attached to legislation.

If the issue can not survive on its own merrit rather than being passed only because it was a '+1' attachment then it should not be passed.

What's the matter, Schumer? Libs have no stomach for debating / trying to pass Obama's Un-Constitutional ER as an actual piece of legislation on its own merrit?

For the last 4 or 5 years the GOP-led congress has had the opportunity to have DACA stand ALONE as a bill to be voted on.....even IF Obama had threatened to veto it..So, what happened???
What happened? After declaring he did not have the Constitutional Authority to affect naturalization, Obama violated the Constitution by illegally instituting DACA through EO.

Democrats had a near super majority control of Congress during the last two years of the Bush Administration and the first two years of the Obama Administration, and they could have gotten so many things they wanted passed into law then but failed miserably to do so. They were too busy escalating the debt, securing the first downgrade of the United States credit rating and lining their own pockets and the pockets of those who supported them.

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda. This is now. You can whine about the past all you want. God knows that's all you ever do, but NOW we need to pass a DACA bill. Is the right going to do their job or not.

Chuck Schumer is a racist demagogue who is pandering to the racist La Raza Democrats, racist LULAC Democrats, racist Congressional Hispanic Caucus, racist Mecha Democrats, and the racist Aztlan Nationalist Democrats who brag about taking over America.

If you say so, but your man Mcconnell is the one controlling what is voted on.

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda. This is now. You can whine about the past all you want. God knows that's all you ever do, but NOW we need to pass a DACA bill. Is the right going to do their job or not.
If the decision is to take action to keep them here then I completely agree with you. The former President violating the Constitution by attempting to institute DACA as his own personal law by violating Article 1 Section 8 of the Constitution was NOT the answer. The Legislative Branch - CONGRESS - doing it's job is.

And the 'Getting rid of Obama's DACA is 'cruel' BS coming out of the Left, as I pointed out, is a propaganda campaign based on EMOTION rather than the Constitution and Rule of Law, which has been my point all along.

Want DACA? Pass legitimate DACA legislation.

If the decision is to take action to keep them here then I completely agree with you. The former President violating the Constitution by attempting to institute DACA as his own personal law by violating Article 1 Section 8 of the Constitution was NOT the answer. The Legislative Branch - CONGRESS - doing it's job is.

And the 'Getting rid of Obama's DACA is 'cruel' BS coming out of the Left, as I pointed out, is a propaganda campaign based on EMOTION rather than the Constitution and Rule of Law, which has been my point all along.

Want DACA? Pass legitimate DACA legislation.

As I said, you are free to whine about any slights you think you might have received in the past. It's about all you do. Why are you pouting about what is being done now?

As everyone can see by the photo, the kidnappers where President Clinton's and Janet Reno's 'Stormtroopers' who kidnapped Julio Gonzalez at gunpoint from his home at night and deported him to Cuba.
Actually Clinton SAVED Elian Gonzalez from his ARMED kidnappers and returned the happily freed victim to his father, step-mother and brother.

Elian_Gonzalez_and_father_reunion.jpg

Elián González poses with his father, stepmother and half-brother in a photo taken a few hours after their reunion at Andrews Air Force Base.
Yeah, that photo posted clearly showed the only ones who were armed were the ones Clinton's/Reno's stormtroopers took Gonzales away from.

(The scary thing is not that snowflakes / Democrats lie, it's how easily they do and the whoppers they are able to come up with)
48 hours before the raid, Marisleysis Gonzalez, the 21-year-old daughter of Lazaro, warned a member of the Justice Department's Community Relations Service staff: “You think we just have cameras in the house? If people try to come in, they could be hurt.”

He is

According to Tramp advisor Sebastian Gorka and the Right, rape claims are fake.

He is

Oh My. One member of a large group might be guilty of a crime, so we should eliminate the entire group. A Catholic priest raped a kid. Outlaw Catholicism. A member of the chamber of commerce has been charged with bank fraud. Outlaw all chambers of commerce. A RWNJ who was active on USMB shot up a theater in Louisiana (true story) . Outlaw USMB RWNJs............Get my point?

He is

Oh My. One member of a large group might be guilty of a crime, so we should eliminate the entire group. A Catholic priest raped a kid. Outlaw Catholicism. A member of the chamber of commerce has been charged with bank fraud. Outlaw all chambers of commerce. A RWNJ who was active on USMB shot up a theater in Louisiana (true story) . Outlaw USMB RWNJs............Get my point?
Mobs of Muslim males went around raping women in Sweden last year during New Years.

But it's not a normal practice of rape gangs in the Middle-East. They mostly attack children and goats.

Forum List

Back