Schumer: No Vote On Gorsuch While Trump Under Criminal Investigation

Gorsuch will be nominated and once again the dems will look the fools
He's already nominated, dumbass

My bad, confirmed, and he will be. Trump wins again and so does America.....dumbass. :banana:
Yeah a win like the Muslim bans? HA! Nuclear option or bust. The traitorous repukes are going to have to give the nuke up because of the chicanery they engaged in with Garland. And the Dems will be happy to use it when it's in their hands.

I do not believe McConnell is as retarded as Reid was...

I could be wrong but I believe enough Democrats will just pass on being as childish as the GOP were when Obama was President and McConnell will avoid the nuclear option.

The GOP would rather let Schummer do it if the Democrats get the Senate back...

My bad, confirmed, and he will be. Trump wins again and so does America.....dumbass. :banana:
Yeah a win like the Muslim bans? HA! Nuclear option or bust. The traitorous repukes are going to have to give the nuke up because of the chicanery they engaged in with Garland. And the Dems will be happy to use it when it's in their hands.

I could be wrong but I believe enough Democrats will just pass on being as childish as the GOP were when Obama was President and McConnell will avoid the nuclear option.

McConnell is a useless, POS Neo-Conservative.
Trump mocks him every chance he has.

McConnell is never to be trusted

What an idiotic thing to say.
Any more idiotic than this?

TRUMP: We need a government that can work and work well from day one for the American people. That will be impossible with Hillary Clinton, the prime suspect in a massive, far-reaching criminal investigation. Her current scandals and controversies will continue throughout her presidency and will make it virtually impossible for her to govern or lead our country.

I trust him as much as I trust Schummer...

Yeah, pretty much. They both look like weasels also...for that matter so does Comey

I trust McConnell less.
At least Schumer makes believe he cares about humans once in a while.
McConnell is a self-serving, narcissistic POS.

TRUMP: We need a government that can work and work well from day one for the American people. That will be impossible with Hillary Clinton, the prime suspect in a massive, far-reaching criminal investigation. Her current scandals and controversies will continue throughout her presidency and will make it virtually impossible for her to govern or lead our country.

The difference is Hillary was guilty of something

They could ask him to recuse himself from voting on any criminal case taken to the supreme court on Donald Trump. Judges have the power to abstain.

The actual difference is Clinton is NOT under a criminal investigation and Tramp IS!

The actual difference is Clinton is NOT under a criminal investigation and Tramp IS!
Are you referring to the Bill Clinton previously known as Bill Clinton, Esq.?

“There ought to be a delay,” the Democratic leader said.

WASHINGTON ― Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) wants the Senate to delay a vote on President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court pick as long as Trump’s campaign remains under investigation by the FBI.

Democrats have struggled to come up with a cohesive strategy on how to handle the vote to confirm Neil Gorsuch, whom Trump picked in January to fill Justice Antonin Scalia’s vacant seat on the high court.

On Monday, FBI Director James Comey confirmed in his testimony to Congress that his agency is investigating ties between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

“There is a cloud now hanging over the head of the president, and while that’s happening, to have a lifetime appointment made by this president seems very unseemly and there ought to be a delay,” Schumer told reporters on Tuesday.

Chuck Schumer: Senate Shouldn't Vote On Neil Gorsuch While FBI Investigates Trump | The Huffington Post

...sign of the times

Since Trump isn't under criminal investigation Gorsuch is a shoe in.

My how quickly the left thinks everyone they don't agree with is a criminal. As long as that criminal isn't a Dem. LOL

Trump isn't under criminal investigation
James B. Comey, took the extraordinary step on Monday of announcing that the agency is investigating whether members of President Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia to influence the 2016 election.

Mr. Comey’s testimony before the House Intelligence Committee created a treacherous political moment for Mr. Trump, who has insisted that “Russia is fake news” that was cooked up by his political opponents to undermine his presidency. Mr. Comey placed a criminal investigation at the doorstep of the White House and said officers would pursue it “no matter how long that takes.”

Trump isn't under criminal investigation
James B. Comey, took the extraordinary step on Monday of announcing that the agency is investigating whether members of President Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia to influence the 2016 election.

Mr. Comey’s testimony before the House Intelligence Committee created a treacherous political moment for Mr. Trump, who has insisted that “Russia is fake news” that was cooked up by his political opponents to undermine his presidency. Mr. Comey placed a criminal investigation at the doorstep of the White House and said officers would pursue it “no matter how long that takes.”

There's little question at this point that this IS a narrative that is being put forth by the left and the liberal media to undermine the Trump Administration! Mr. Comey continues to stumble through his job at the FBI...being used as a political football by both sides...and not having the backbone to tell each side to leave the FBI out of their political squabbles.

WASHINGTON ― Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) wants the Senate to delay a vote on President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court pick as long as Trump’s campaign remains under investigation by the FBI.

Democrats have struggled to come up with a cohesive strategy on how to handle the vote to confirm Neil Gorsuch, whom Trump picked in January to fill Justice Antonin Scalia’s vacant seat on the high court.

On Monday, FBI Director James Comey confirmed in his testimony to Congress that his agency is investigating ties between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

“There is a cloud now hanging over the head of the president, and while that’s happening, to have a lifetime appointment made by this president seems very unseemly and there ought to be a delay,” Schumer told reporters on Tuesday.

Chuck Schumer: Senate Shouldn't Vote On Neil Gorsuch While FBI Investigates Trump | The Huffington Post

...sign of the times

Since Trump isn't under criminal investigation Gorsuch is a shoe in.

My how quickly the left thinks everyone they don't agree with is a criminal. As long as that criminal isn't a Dem. LOL

...sign of the times

Schumer: Democrats will filibuster Gorsuch nomination

As the Senate Judiciary Committee was hearing from witnesses for and against Judge Neil Gorsuch, his Supreme Court nomination was delivered a critical blow: Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) announced he would oppose Gorsuch and join other Democrats in filibustering the nomination, making it likely that the judge will struggle to find the support needed to clear a 60-vote procedural hurdle.

Gorsuch “was unable to sufficiently convince me that he’d be an independent check” on Trump, Schumer said in a Senate floor speech.

Gorsuch is “not a neutral legal mind but someone with a deep-seated conservative ideology,” Schumer added. “He was groomed by the Federalist Society and has shown not one inch of difference between his views and theirs.”

JUST IN:

Congressman Ted Lieu called for a "total and complete shutdown" of any of President Donald Trump's agenda in response to reports that Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians during the campaign.

The California Democrat issued a fiery statement on Thursday in response to the allegations, arguing that Trump's presidency may be illegitimate and that his policies cannot be pursued until after an independent investigation assesses the claims.

Lawmaker demands a complete shutdown of Trump agenda over possible collusion with Russia

drip drip drip

Forum List

Back