Schumer: No Vote On Gorsuch While Trump Under Criminal Investigation

JUST IN:

Congressman Ted Lieu called for a "total and complete shutdown" of any of President Donald Trump's agenda in response to reports that Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians during the campaign.

The California Democrat issued a fiery statement on Thursday in response to the allegations, arguing that Trump's presidency may be illegitimate and that his policies cannot be pursued until after an independent investigation assesses the claims.

Lawmaker demands a complete shutdown of Trump agenda over possible collusion with Russia

drip drip drip

This whole notion of "collusion" overlooks what's inconvenient to Democrats...and that is what was revealed by Wikileaks...no matter where they got their material...was simply the truth about both Hillary Clinton and the DNC...something the American people SHOULD have been getting from an unbiased and ethical main stream media! To argue that the Trump Presidency is "illegitimate" because you weren't able to hide the truth from the electorate is quite the concept! I suppose a Clinton Presidency WOULD be "legitimate"?

LOL this coming from a guy who's party nominated a crooked corrupt criminal named Hillary.
And this coming from a guy whose party was hijacked by a populist criminal, misogynist, sexist bigoted madman.
Just like most of his constituents!

“There ought to be a delay,” the Democratic leader said.

WASHINGTON ― Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) wants the Senate to delay a vote on President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court pick as long as Trump’s campaign remains under investigation by the FBI.

Democrats have struggled to come up with a cohesive strategy on how to handle the vote to confirm Neil Gorsuch, whom Trump picked in January to fill Justice Antonin Scalia’s vacant seat on the high court.

On Monday, FBI Director James Comey confirmed in his testimony to Congress that his agency is investigating ties between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

“There is a cloud now hanging over the head of the president, and while that’s happening, to have a lifetime appointment made by this president seems very unseemly and there ought to be a delay,” Schumer told reporters on Tuesday.

Chuck Schumer: Senate Shouldn't Vote On Neil Gorsuch While FBI Investigates Trump | The Huffington Post

...sign of the times

Since Trump isn't under criminal investigation Gorsuch is a shoe in.

My how quickly the left thinks everyone they don't agree with is a criminal. As long as that criminal isn't a Dem. LOL
That isn't true. I know plenty of leftists who don't think John McCain or John Roberts is a criminal. But when they see one that IS... it is their duty to shout it to the high heavens.

WASHINGTON ― Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) wants the Senate to delay a vote on President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court pick as long as Trump’s campaign remains under investigation by the FBI.

Democrats have struggled to come up with a cohesive strategy on how to handle the vote to confirm Neil Gorsuch, whom Trump picked in January to fill Justice Antonin Scalia’s vacant seat on the high court.

On Monday, FBI Director James Comey confirmed in his testimony to Congress that his agency is investigating ties between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

“There is a cloud now hanging over the head of the president, and while that’s happening, to have a lifetime appointment made by this president seems very unseemly and there ought to be a delay,” Schumer told reporters on Tuesday.

Chuck Schumer: Senate Shouldn't Vote On Neil Gorsuch While FBI Investigates Trump | The Huffington Post

...sign of the times

I hope they Filibuster him.....the Republicans need to be forced to get rid of the filibuster.........

Schumer needs to be run out. Screw this.
I think he's banking on that most of the country wants Trump to be run out.

I don't care. Schumer can be run out. This is the Supreme Court and this asinine childish nonsense has to stop.
Schumer cannot be run out. And your party set the precedent for childishness from now on for the Supreme Court. The Dems will take the nuclear option as a consolation prize, and use it to batter republicans politically and then to confirm their own justices after 2020.

The dems are powerless...do you ever wonder why? You loons had it all and POOF!!! Gone

The Orange Buffoon's rating is the lowest of any president ever at this time of a presidency.

Every time he opens his fat mouth and his jowel does cartwheels, or he gets his pudgy little digits typing on his twitter account, he loses points. The GoP should put a gag on the stupid moron. They might actually have a leg to stand on after that.
Who is Trump's Internet provider? I don't know whether to praise them or damn them.

Last edited:

...sign of the times

I hope they Filibuster him.....the Republicans need to be forced to get rid of the filibuster.........
Hey, muh, man! I thought you had gone into hibernation since your GUNZ aren't being threatened anymore.

Schumer needs to be run out. Screw this.
I think he's banking on that most of the country wants Trump to be run out.

I don't care. Schumer can be run out. This is the Supreme Court and this asinine childish nonsense has to stop.
Schumer cannot be run out. And your party set the precedent for childishness from now on for the Supreme Court. The Dems will take the nuclear option as a consolation prize, and use it to batter republicans politically and then to confirm their own justices after 2020.
The first chance will be 2024, After what the dimwits are doing 2020 Trump will be reelected by a landslide.
That depends on how he handles this healthcare THANG!

...sign of the times

Hey, muh, man! I thought you had gone into hibernation since your GUNZ aren't being threatened anymore.

As long as there are left wingers such as yourself, our basic freedoms will always be under attack.....and the 4th Circuit ruling shows that the law doesn't matter to you guys...you will attack freedom and Rights at every opportunity...

There's no sane reason to oppose Gorsuch. None. Any opposition is purely political and, for that reason, is wildly unreasonable.

Should they "change the rules"? Fuck yes, they should, and they should ram the high hard one straight up Chuck Schumer's ass. What a piece of fucking human shit that asshole is. Fuck Schumer and fuck the Democrats. You ran roughshod over this country for the last eight years. You lost the White House because good Americans finally decided to say "FUCK YOU!"

I hope the next eight years is excruciatingly painful for those idiot libs who can't get with the program.

Fuck you all. Die...

There's no sane reason to oppose Gorsuch. None. Any opposition is purely political and, for that reason, is wildly unreasonable.

Should they "change the rules"? Fuck yes, they should, and they should ram the high hard one straight up Chuck Schumer's ass. What a piece of fucking human shit that asshole is. Fuck Schumer and fuck the Democrats. You ran roughshod over this country for the last eight years. You lost the White House because good Americans finally decided to say "FUCK YOU!"

I hope the next eight years is excruciatingly painful for those idiot libs who can't get with the program.

Fuck you all. Die...

he's a right wing kook, which is why he's doomed

Forum List

Back