Schumer has again attacked the Supreme Court justices.

he should. The majority just legalized discrimination.
How so? You do know that there is more than one Amendment to the Constitution. I see no discrimination in any decision yet. Actually, now the Asian students are NOT being discriminated against. And freedom of speech has been protected with the case in Denver. There is no such thing as a protected group of people.

Just like his "You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price" comments, now Schumer the shit bag claims Supreme Court Justices accept "lavish 6 figure gifts" while punishing poor students. He should be sued for slander. The only 6 figure gift that I could find was an award to Ruth Ginzburg. She claimed to have given the million dollars to charity. Once again Shit bag Schumer attacks the SCOTUS, he should be sued and impeached.

LOL!

So paying having to pay back a loan that you agreed to is "punishment"?

Only in Moon Bat World.

Just like his "You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price" comments, now Schumer the shit bag claims Supreme Court Justices accept "lavish 6 figure gifts" while punishing poor students. He should be sued for slander. The only 6 figure gift that I could find was an award to Ruth Ginzburg. She claimed to have given the million dollars to charity. Once again Shit bag Schumer attacks the SCOTUS, he should be sued and impeached.

Desperate people do desperate things.
And when you are a 72 year old corrupt corporatist trying to force common ground with young voters - all 2 and even 3 generations past you - you have to bang drums extra loud so they will still support you.

Insurrections and inciting violence should not be allowed. Why are the left constantly questioning our democracy?

If the media was reasonable and unbiased and if investigative reporters existed today the relationship between Senator Bernie Sanders and potential assassin James Hodgkinson might be examined. In a just world Senator Schumer could be indicted for inciting the attempted assassination of Justice Kav. How long are we going to tolerate this stuff?

If someone were to tell Schumer he would “pay the price” he would be crying like a bitch running for cover.

You could be right since white women benefit from it more than anyone.
I am right.
I believe in equality. True equality.
Not equity, or this discriminatory bullshit "equality" people seem to be for.
Equal opportunity for all, as far as the government goes. Equality in the private sector isnt possible without the govt discriminating. Or until the human species grows the fuck up. Which wont happen anytime soon. Seems we are regressing.

Schumer should be ashamed but he has said worse. I remember when he said ...

"....soon sent a tweet saying the opinion of "this so-called judge" was "ridiculous and would be overturned." He also tweeted that the judge was "a known liberal sympathizer" and had "just opened the door to terrorists!"

Schumer should be ashamed but he has said worse. I remember when he said ...

"....soon sent a tweet saying the opinion of "this so-called judge" was "ridiculous and would be overturned." He also tweeted that the judge was "a known liberal sympathizer" and had "just opened the door to terrorists!"
Democrats know there are no consequences for what they say, so we get Schumer attacking the SCOTUS, Biden attacking the border patrol, Obama attacking the Police etc.

Democrats know there are no consequences for what they say, so we get Schumer attacking the SCOTUS, Biden attacking the border patrol, Obama attacking the Police etc.

Not only is Schumer attacking this court, but History will condemn them

Forum List

Back