School Test Teaches Kids: “Commands Of Government Officials Must Be Obeyed By All”

Hey jelly bean, they taught that in school when I was in, during the 1960's and '70's. Then again in Cub Scouts, Webloes and Boy Scouts, then it was the military.

“I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration.”

Perhaps this should be on the school test. Wouldn't you agree?

They say that about every administration.

The commands of government officials should never be followed unless the commands are those of which that reflect the view if the people. The commands of the people should always be followed. When unconstitutional laws are passed it is your duty as an American citizen not to follow the law, unconstitution laws arn't laws.

Watch out, misspelled words are consideration for a section 8 from a DSMIII patient.

It is taught in school, in church, in family, in the military, etc.

It is called respect for authority.

2dAmendment, no one is suggesting that you freaks be rounded up, tossed into gas chambers, and then incinerated.

What is wrong you?

The commands of government officials should never be followed unless the commands are those of which that reflect the view if the people. The commands of the people should always be followed. When unconstitutional laws are passed it is your duty as an American citizen not to follow the law, unconstitution laws arn't laws.

So if a law has not been before the Court and declared Constitutional citizens do not need to obey the law, right?

Sounds like schools are teaching the use of possessive nouns to simplify sentences.

Wow, Flopper even defends what is possibly a hoax.
I didn't claim it was a hoax. I just raised the question. When a website that specializes in sensationalism publishes a shocking article that's short on facts and long on opinion, it should raise a red flag. This article is about a "shocking test" given by an unnamed teacher at an unnamed school given to an unnamed student and reported by an unnamed parent. The author then claims that the test came from Pearson Education, a large educational publisher which I suppose is suppose to make this story even more shocking.

Then we have some derogatory quotes about Pearson and a claim that they supplied material for the "No Child Left Behind program". The author does say this test is included in the material but we are of course expected to assume that. Then we get the author's conclusion, "Ah… all becomes clear. Government contracted education papers telling children that they must obey the commands of the government."

Sounds like schools are teaching the use of possessive nouns to simplify sentences.

Wow, Flopper even defends what is possibly a hoax.
I didn't claim it was a hoax. I just raised the question. When a website that specializes in sensationalism publishes a shocking article that's short on facts and long on opinion, it should raise a red flag. This article is about a "shocking test" given by an unnamed teacher at an unnamed school given to an unnamed student and reported by an unnamed parent. The author then claims that the test came from Pearson Education, a large educational publisher which I suppose is suppose to make this story even more shocking.

Then we have some derogatory quotes about Pearson and a claim that they supplied material for the "No Child Left Behind program". The author does say this test is included in the material but we are of course expected to assume that. Then we get the author's conclusion, "Ah… all becomes clear. Government contracted education papers telling children that they must obey the commands of the government."

?

The POINT is that this is not a Civics or Social Studies exercise, it is a grammar exercise, and hence this is a form of propaganda. There is a subliminal set of messages underlying the apparent purpose of the exercise (to convey the proper formulation of possessives).

If I were a teacher compelled to use these materials, I would have to correct some of the more eggregious errors in content.

Two hints:

The school is not named.the city is not named. The state is not named.
Its on infowars.

And items three through one thousand: its on infowars

but moonglow says he was taught this in school....:eusa_shifty:

I'm gonna co-sign for moonglow on this one.

Here it is.

Proof positive we were taught that in school.

I pledge Allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America
and to the Republic for which it stands,
one nation under God, indivisible,
with Liberty and Justice for all.
I pledge of Allegiance to the flag of
the United States of America and to the Republic
for which it stands, one nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and Justice for all.

Forum List

Back