School shooting in gun controlled Mexico...rushing the kid during magazine change, not really....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here you have two things......a kid with a gun in Mexico, a land of strict gun control laws....where the police and drug cartels have the guns, and murder the citizens....

And then you have the idea that if you simply limit magazine capacity, then good guys can just rush a shooter as they change the magazine.......

This video shows how stupid that idea is...the kid doesn't even change the magazine from his belt...he walks over to a bag by the wall to get a fresh magazine and no one thinks to rush him.....that fantasy is just that...a fantasy......magazine limits save no one...

It is too bad that no one was able to help this boy before he reached this point....

Question of the Day: Do Your Kids Know How to Fight? - The Truth About Guns

Click here for the liveleak.com video of the middle school student who opened fire at an American school in Monterrey, Mexico, injuring three students and a teacher before shooting himself. It’s gruesome stuff. But it does illustrate an important point: no one attacked the shooter — even when he paused to reload.

I’ve instructed my daughter to run or ambush, should she be faced with an active shooter in her school. I’ve also taught her to never, ever let anyone force her into a car. To take a bullet if that’s what it takes. And she’s starting Krav Maga (“contact combat”) training next week

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Yes, kids at school should be armed, loaded and cocked ready to defend themselves at a moments notice...

Forum List

Back