School Mauling: Pitbulls Attack And Injure 21 In Missouri, Including 18 Children

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
According to a report from Newsweek, two dogs, identified as mixes between pitbulls and another breed, made their way onto the playground just shortly after 1PM on Tuesday, during afternoon recess at Willard Intermediate South school, which is open to students in grades five and six.

After the pitbulls encountered the children, they began attacking, and ended up mauling 18 students, along with three teachers.

Heather Harman-Michael, the communications and public relations director for the Springfield school, confirmed that ambulances were brought onto site to treat injuries received, with parents of the attack victims informed.

All three of the teachers and three students required medical attention from suffering bites and scratches from the dog, and were transported to hospital via ambulances. Other students were injured in a rush to get back inside to avoid the raging pitbulls. Harman-Michael confirmed that as of Wednesday night, all hospitalized victims had returned home.

One moment, please...

Breed of Peace strikes again.

In before:

Someone must have breathed wrong.

They’re total sweethearts. You just can’t make any sudden movements.

Yeah, but *my* pitt is the biggest bundle of joy ever.

Criticizing a dog breed is racist.

Shouldn’t have looked at them.

Isolated incident.

Someone made a loud noise.

Golden retrievers bite more.

It’s the owner, not the breed.

Banning a breed is the same as gun control.

My pitty babysits my newborn.

Oh yeah......

580EDB06-8225-466D-9564-442CC373CE2D_jpe-2651140.JPG

According to a report from Newsweek, two dogs, identified as mixes between pitbulls and another breed, made their way onto the playground just shortly after 1PM on Tuesday, during afternoon recess at Willard Intermediate South school, which is open to students in grades five and six.

After the pitbulls encountered the children, they began attacking, and ended up mauling 18 students, along with three teachers.

Heather Harman-Michael, the communications and public relations director for the Springfield school, confirmed that ambulances were brought onto site to treat injuries received, with parents of the attack victims informed.

All three of the teachers and three students required medical attention from suffering bites and scratches from the dog, and were transported to hospital via ambulances. Other students were injured in a rush to get back inside to avoid the raging pitbulls. Harman-Michael confirmed that as of Wednesday night, all hospitalized victims had returned home.

One moment, please...

Breed of Peace strikes again.

In before:

Someone must have breathed wrong.

They’re total sweethearts. You just can’t make any sudden movements.

Yeah, but *my* pitt is the biggest bundle of joy ever.

Criticizing a dog breed is racist.

Shouldn’t have looked at them.

Isolated incident.

Someone made a loud noise.

Golden retrievers bite more.

It’s the owner, not the breed.

Banning a breed is the same as gun control.

My pitty babysits my newborn.

Oh yeah......

580EDB06-8225-466D-9564-442CC373CE2D_jpe-2651140.JPG
At least these two, after attacking teachers and youth, were euthanized. Too bad they can't euthanize the owner, that allowed them to run loose or get away.

This is why I have good fences, lots of signs and live far from town.
It is also why I don't worry much about trespassers. I stopped breeding and training, but I still have my personal dogs. I used to train dogs for personal protection and guard duty. A couple of my dogs are still in service with the sheriff's dept. One of my personal dogs was a corporal with the Apache county sheriff's posse. She also tracks.
They love me. My dogs love me, they hate every other living thing on the planet.
But, when I have the vet come I have to put them in each one's kennel, and I administer the knockout shot. Then the vet treats them ect.
Dogs are to be taken seriously, and I can't imagine any situation where it would be acceptable to allow my dogs in public without muzzles a harness and leash.
Someone besides the dogs should be euthanized.

Edited to say;
I started with dogs bred from a staffordshire terrier mother and English bulldog father.
I got my breeder stock from four different sets of parents over time.
I prefer the term American Bulldog, but to most people they are just white pitbulls.

Last edited:
Pitbulls are among the most unpredictable dog breeds extant, they are not appropriate for society, let alone a family, a certain percentage of their owners are not either.

I
I raised and trained a lot of them. I disagree they are unpredictable, but I agree they are not appropriate for pets.

Here it comes: The Left will be calling for a ban on dogs now, dog confiscation and dog control.

Nah, assault dogs only. At first. What is an assault dog? Got teeth? There you go, assault dog. $200 stamp for a dog with teeth, and you gotta register the mutt and pass a dog background check. Pooped on the carpet? Not you, the dog. Can't have that, the dog is obviously a threat to democracy and the environment. The dog red flag law says the cops have to take your dog into custody if he barked or growled at somebody until a judge says you can have him back. And you better hope that dog don't piss while on the witness stand.

It is also why I don't worry much about trespassers. I stopped breeding and training, but I still have my personal dogs. I used to train dogs for personal protection and guard duty. A couple of my dogs are still in service with the sheriff's dept. One of my personal dogs was a corporal with the Apache county sheriff's posse. She also tracks.
They love me. My dogs love me, they hate every other living thing on the planet.
But, when I have the vet come I have to put them in each one's kennel, and I administer the knockout shot. Then the vet treats them ect.
Dogs are to be taken seriously, and I can't imagine any situation where it would be acceptable to allow my dogs in public without muzzles a harness and leash.

Edited to say;
I started with dogs bred from a staffordshire terrier mother and English bulldog father.
I prefer the term American Bulldog, but to most people they are just white pitbulls.
I have the Joshua line crossed with Scott

Nah, assault dogs only. At first. What is an assault dog? Got teeth? There you go, assault dog. $200 stamp for a dog with teeth, and you gotta register the mutt and pass a dog background check.

What about if you file the dog's teeth down flat-- would that obviate the need for a federal stamp? or would that be considered altering the serial numbers? And just which agency is put in charge of handling all of this, the ATFC? (Alcohol, tobacco, firearms, and canines). :smoke:

To me , owners of this breed think and behave like those Impure Ones who have embraced the Killer Shots and still resist the simple fact that they are poison .Despite every piece of hard evidence to the contrary .

It is as though there exists some brain malfunction that tells both groups that bad things will happen to others but not / never to their selves.

Despite precise probabilities which they brush aside -- they tell you that correlation is not a substitute for cause as though they understand what they are talking about. and that this mantra somehow excuses their dumbness .

For them it's as though every adverse outcome comes with its own label which shows those who will be badly affected and therefore those that will not -- presumably by just random good luck and providence .

Edited to say;
Punk ass bitch ^^^^^

This is why I carry a gun when I'm out in public. In Texas you're allowed to do that.
I don't believe on school grounds however.

This event is crazy. We live next to an elementary. The thought of dogs able to hurt so many children like that is terrible. Remember there are no bad dogs, just bad owners*

The Poodle in the Avatar is the exception. She's a snake!

peedee from the little rascals was a great dog and at that time these dogs were considered excellent family dogs...then the poor breeding began...and the status of the higgest bad ass dog evolved......now importing dogs for that kill without hesitation ..most dont realize most breeds must be trained to bite...not pits....and there are many breeds that are dangerous to humans...

i had dobermans for over 30 years....getting insurance is a pain....most have a dangerous dog list and dobies are on it...
its not the rate a breed bites cause yeppers bite a lot more...its the amount of damage the first bite does...farm bureau by the way does not have a dangerous dog list last time i checked....

no there are bad dogs and bad owners a very dangerous combo

We had a pit bull that didn't bite anything but did crush a door knob and eat a wall, so am well aware how strong they are. Mom once ran out with a broom and drove off two rottweilers attacking a cat.

Pitbulls are among the most unpredictable dog breeds extant, they are not appropriate for society, let alone a family, a certain percentage of their owners are not either.

I
I dont have any, but it's a dog, most are fine, it's on the owners.

Forum List

Back