School Bans Parents From Viewing LGBT Videos Shown to Kids

Yup if they have to hide it from the parents; it’s time to pull the kids, and file a law suit.

How dare parents question trained educators!

SeverusSnape_WB_F4_SnapePushingHarryRonBackOfHead_Still_080615_Land_rect490.jpg

Simple solution:

Home. School.

You bet. No reason your kids should be able to read.

ACTtestResults-1.jpg

What percentage of home schoolers actually take the ACT test? Obviously the top ones whose parents actually prepare them for college do, so you are comparing the cream of the crop of home schoolers against the entire amount of public schools, college bound or not. Is that a fair comparison?

Simple solution:

Home. School.

ACTtestResults-1.jpg

What percentage of home schoolers actually take the ACT test? Obviously the top ones whose parents actually prepare them for college do, so you are comparing the cream of the crop of home schoolers against the entire amount of public schools, college bound or not. Is that a fair comparison?

Do all American high school kids take the ACT? Or, just those who intend to go on to college?

Dazed-and-Confused-560x299.jpg

Simple solution:

Home. School.

ACTtestResults-1.jpg

Do all American high school kids take the ACT? Or, just those who intend to go on to college?

upload_2018-6-29_21-25-32.png

Simple solution:

Home. School.

ACTtestResults-1.jpg

View attachment 201907

Now required to take .. the test results I showed date back to 1997.

School shows questionable, biased, partisan videos to kids and now they're refusing to let the parents see what the kids was shown without parents permission. In fact, the Superintendent claims the parents have no rights to what their kids are shown while at school!

Coming to a school near you.
School Bans Parents From Viewing LGBT Videos Shown to Kids | Todd Starnes

Lots of questions. Were these just anti-bullying videos?

lol no they just show them in first grade what all the private parts are, and tell them how to do it, including fisting one another in the higher grades. So uhmm yeah homeschool sounds really good.

upload_2018-6-29_19-35-15.png

ACTtestResults-1.jpg

View attachment 201907

Get real. When I went to high school, they didn't have the ACT, but we had the SAT, and EVERYONE was required to take it. I know that MY nephews and nieces were required to take the ACT in the 90s and they didn't all intend to go to college

View attachment 201907

Get real. When I went to high school, they didn't have the ACT, but we had the SAT, and EVERYONE was required to take it. I know that MY nephews and nieces were required to take the ACT in the 90s and they didn't all intend to go to college

ACT was introduced in 1959.

School shows questionable, biased, partisan videos to kids and now they're refusing to let the parents see what the kids was shown without parents permission. In fact, the Superintendent claims the parents have no rights to what their kids are shown while at school!

Coming to a school near you.
School Bans Parents From Viewing LGBT Videos Shown to Kids | Todd Starnes

Our son's public school didn't like me or my wife, who was certified within the system. We finally pulled him out. This was in 1998.

I can't imagine what they are like now.

They keep asking parents to get involved, and then bitch when parents don't agree with their crap.

Forum List

Back