School Bans Parents From Viewing LGBT Videos Shown to Kids

Simple solution:

Home. School.

Please don't. You cannot properly punctuate a simple phrase as "home school".
Hey, asshole. You have your way of getting your point across, I have mine. Stuff it.

Hey, dumbass! Don't post on an education thread until you get one!

Ha!
You do John Wayne a disservice.

George Burns is rolling over in his grave, Gracie!

I hate pompous windbags of any stripe. Welcome to the club!

John Wayne is sometime erroneously (that means wrongly for those of you like Gracie) attributed as the source of an applicable quote in your case.

"Life is tough. It's tougher when you're stupid!"

Last edited:
Simple solution:

Home. School.

Hey, asshole. You have your way of getting your point across, I have mine. Stuff it.

Ha!

Do you see a picture of George or Gracie Burns? No.
Stop being the grammar police and dump the avie. John Wayne is rolling in his grave due to a scumbag like you is wearing his face.

Ha!

Stop being the grammar police and dump the avie. John Wayne is rolling in his grave that a scumbag like you is wearing his face.

You are the dumbass and that makes me a scumbag? You must be a closet liberal. Only liberals are usually that stupid.

Ha!

Stop being the grammar police and dump the avie. John Wayne is rolling in his grave that a scumbag like you is wearing his face.

You are the dumbass and that makes me a scumbag? You must be a closet liberal. Only liberals are usually that stupid.
Actually...I am far from being a liberal. IF you would have paid attention to what I said instead of picking it apart in your drunken rage..you would know that. And to think I USED to think you an intelligent poster here. My bad. Lesson learned.

School shows questionable, biased, partisan videos to kids and now they're refusing to let the parents see what the kids was shown without parents permission. In fact, the Superintendent claims the parents have no rights to what their kids are shown while at school!

Coming to a school near you.
School Bans Parents From Viewing LGBT Videos Shown to Kids | Todd Starnes

Lots of questions. Were these just anti-bullying videos?

lol no they just show them in first grade what all the private parts are, and tell them how to do it, including fisting one another in the higher grades. So uhmm yeah homeschool sounds really good.

View attachment 201909
I didn't know what a "male" looked like until I was 16 years old. I thought they all had penises like a dog that slid out of some sheath. Showing kids what a male OR female looks like is up to the parents..NOT A SCHOOL.

Home. School. (I did that for Admiral Peckerwood).

But lust look at all of them you have seen since then. That's what I call making up for lost time.

School shows questionable, biased, partisan videos to kids and now they're refusing to let the parents see what the kids was shown without parents permission. In fact, the Superintendent claims the parents have no rights to what their kids are shown while at school!

Coming to a school near you.
School Bans Parents From Viewing LGBT Videos Shown to Kids | Todd Starnes

Lots of questions. Were these just anti-bullying videos?

lol no they just show them in first grade what all the private parts are, and tell them how to do it, including fisting one another in the higher grades. So uhmm yeah homeschool sounds really good.

View attachment 201909
I didn't know what a "male" looked like until I was 16 years old. I thought they all had penises like a dog that slid out of some sheath. Showing kids what a male OR female looks like is up to the parents..NOT A SCHOOL.

Home. School. (I did that for Admiral Peckerwood).

But lust look at all of them you have seen since then. That's what I call making up for lost time.
Better fix your spelling error. Admiral Dickweed will have a hissy.

Point is.....kids should be allowed to BE KIDS. There is no need for "sex education" until much much later...and from their PARENTS, not some school board or teachers assoc. PARENTS.
Alas...most will refute what I say.

Point is.....kids should be allowed to BE KIDS. There is no need for "sex education" until much much later...and from their PARENTS, not some school board or teachers assoc. PARENTS.

Trust me. 15 yo kids are more interested in sex than they are in being a kid. They are gonna do it. It's better that they know how to be safe.

Simple solution:

Home. School.

Ha!

John Wayne is sometime erroneously (that means wrongly for those of you like Gracie) attributed as the source of an applicable quote in your case.

"Life is tough. It's tougher when you're stupid!"

Your post is literally a lesson in irony......because you suffer from a terminal case of pomposity and the wonder of it all is? You have very little to feel "pompous" about. You absolutely suck at debating and your knowledge of our past history is absolutely pathetic.

Trust me. 15 yo kids are more interested in sex than they are in being a kid. They are gonna do it. It's better that they know how to be safe.
G

GLSEN, an offshoot of the LGBTQ are making the rounds of grade schools touting the virtues of faggotry and transgenderism. I guaran-fucking-tee you that had this been around when my kids were in school? The principal would feel like he/she had been ran through a wood chipper and I would have yanked them out of that school that day. Why in the fuck do you believe that teaching sexuality in school is the job of the education system? Hell, they struggle enough as it is to teach children how to read, write and add.

Ha!

Actually...I am far from being a liberal. IF you would have paid attention to what I said instead of picking it apart in your drunken rage..you would know that. And to think I USED to think you an intelligent poster here. My bad. Lesson learned.

"Rocky" is one of the sheeple......

Point is.....kids should be allowed to BE KIDS. There is no need for "sex education" until much much later...and from their PARENTS, not some school board or teachers assoc. PARENTS. Alas...most will refute what I say.

I guaran-fucking-tee you that had this been around when my kids were in school? The principal would feel like he/she had been ran through a wood chipper

Had this been around when our kids were in school, the principle himself would never have shown it!

Why in the fuck do you believe that teaching sexuality in school is the job of the education system?

It isn't. The purpose of the school is to ready your kids for work. Read, write, math, science. "Morality" is the job of the parent.

I'm pretty sure 3rd and 4th graders would rather talk about swings, slides, recess time, lunch dessert.

I'm pretty sure 3rd and 4th graders would rather talk about swings, slides, recess time, lunch dessert.

Do you think 3rd and 4th graders were shown what was claimed in #15 and#16?

Your point?

Your point?

My point was obvious and not subtle at all......

I'm not going to watch a 20 minute video. Was it written for 3rd and 4th graders, and did it have graphic sexual pictures?

Forum List

Back