Schiff: Whistleblower will testify soon

Hey, I'm just checking in on this load of complete bullshit.

Have they produced someone with first-hand knowledge yet? Still hearsay?

Okay. Wake me up when they have something.

:beer:
DEMOCRATS: TRUMP IS TRASHING ALL THE NORMS THAT KEEP OUR SOCIETY STABLE.

Also Democrats: Democrats Defy House Precedents on Impeachment.

Democrats say they do not need a formal vote to begin impeachment proceedings. This actually contradicts their own precedents and modern practice in the House. I have talked to a number of Republican senators and all of them say this is one reason they will not treat impeachment seriously — the Democrats claim the President is outside the norm and now they are behaving the same way. Said one Republican Senator, “If they won’t respect the historic process, why should I respect their process?”​

Why, indeed? Note that this is a species of asymmetric warfare that does not favor the party of big government and established institutions.
They don't want to take a vote to begin, because they are already bleeding profusely going into 2020. Having their individual votes counted on the complete bullshit they have manufactured will be DEVASTATING to what is already going to be a fucking bloodbath.

And, that's not a good thing. We can't let one side have unchecked power. Neither is out for our best interest. We need to keep the Duopoly powerless.

Not only that, but if they voted, republicans would have the full ability to call their own witnesses, ask their own questions, etc, and the democrats couldn't HIDE their CRAP behind locked doors in SECRET and cherry pick LEAKS anymore.

Democrats say they do not need a formal vote to begin impeachment proceedings. This actually contradicts their own precedents and modern practice in the House. I have talked to a number of Republican senators and all of them say this is one reason they will not treat impeachment seriously — the Democrats claim the President is outside the norm and now they are behaving the same way. Said one Republican Senator, “If they won’t respect the historic process, why should I respect their process?”​

Why, indeed? Note that this is a species of asymmetric warfare that does not favor the party of big government and established institutions.
They don't want to take a vote to begin, because they are already bleeding profusely going into 2020. Having their individual votes counted on the complete bullshit they have manufactured will be DEVASTATING to what is already going to be a fucking bloodbath.

And, that's not a good thing. We can't let one side have unchecked power. Neither is out for our best interest. We need to keep the Duopoly powerless.

Not only that, but if they voted, republicans would have the full ability to call their own witnesses, ask their own questions, etc, and the democrats couldn't HIDE their CRAP behind locked doors in SECRET and cherry pick LEAKS anymore.
Awwwww....poor republicans.

Have they produced someone with first-hand knowledge yet?
Yes, the first whistleblower had 1st hand knowledge, per the IC IG, while State department current and former officials are testifying every day this week.

Maybe step outside the bubble and read something for once.
Good God... this fucker ---^^^--- is one complete nut job.
Vapid whining. Damn you cultists sure are whiny these past few weeks....

Yes, the first whistleblower had 1st hand knowledge, per the IC IG, while State department current and former officials are testifying every day this week.

You still don't know what the fuck first-hand knowledge is, do you?

:laugh:

:laughing0301:

Here you go:

Firsthand knowledge refers to something which the witness actually saw or heard, as distinguished from something he learned from some other person or source. It is also a knowledge that is gained through firsthand observation or experience, as distinguished from a belief based on what someone else has said.

Firsthand Knowledge Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

You still don't know what the fuck first-hand knowledge is, do you?

:laugh:

:laughing0301:

Here you go:

Firsthand knowledge refers to something which the witness actually saw or heard, as distinguished from something he learned from some other person or source. It is also a knowledge that is gained through firsthand observation or experience, as distinguished from a belief based on what someone else has said.

Firsthand Knowledge Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
Irrelevant whining.

The IC IG stated that the whistleblower had first hand knowledge in his report. Was he lying?

State department officials with first hand knowledge are testifying every day this week.

Sorry whiner...your talking point is hot garbage.

The IC IG stated that the whistleblower had first hand knowledge in his report. Was he lying?
Lying? I don't know. WRONG??? YES.

State department officials with first hand knowledge are testifying every day this week.
Are they? All we know is the democrats are holding secret tribunals and not allowing the public to hear or participate.

It's clearly a tainted process that fools no one.

I agree. The "whistleblower" didn't hear anything. He's or she just repeated what someone else said.
The IC IG just said exactly the opposite.

Gee, who to believe.... :rolleyes:
Link?

The WB's report SPECIFICALLY said that he/she did not hear anything, but was told.

So What? The cat's outta the bag. The House went to the people who WERE in on it and they have testified that yes indeed Trump did what the whistleblower said he did.
You're not going to get anyone to ignore all this because the whistleblower didn't have first hand knowledge. That's way, way, way moot at this point.

Forum List

Back