Schiff: Whistleblower will testify soon

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
So..in this day and age..can this person testify without anyone leaking his/her identity?

Whistleblower Is Expected to Testify Soon, House Intelligence Chairman Schiff Says

"The whistleblower at the center of the impeachment probe of President Trump will testify in the House “very soon,” though in a way that will protect his identity, the Democrat leading the probe said Sunday.
The whistleblower, whose identity hasn’t been made public, works for the Central Intelligence Agency, The Wall Street Journal confirmed last week.

“We’ll get the unfiltered testimony of that whistleblower,” Rep. Adam Schiff (D., Calif.), the House Intelligence Committee chairman, said on ABC’s “This Week.” “We are taking all the precautions” to protect his identity, Mr. Schiff added.
President Trump’s personal attorney, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, initially said on the same program that he wouldn’t cooperate with Mr. Schiff’s probe, accusing the congressman of lacking fairness.
But Mr. Giuliani quickly changed his position, saying he would consider testifying. “I have to be guided by my client,” Mr. Giuliani said. “Frankly, it’s his privilege, not mine. If he decides he wants me to testify I will testify.”
Mr. Giuliani is a key figure in the impeachment probe and is depicted in the whistleblower complaint released Thursday as eager to thrust himself into U.S. foreign policy. As the president’s personal attorney, Mr. Giuliani pressed Ukraine on pursuing an investigation of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden."

So..in this day and age..can this person testify without anyone leaking his/her identity?

Whistleblower Is Expected to Testify Soon, House Intelligence Chairman Schiff Says

"The whistleblower at the center of the impeachment probe of President Trump will testify in the House “very soon,” though in a way that will protect his identity, the Democrat leading the probe said Sunday.
The whistleblower, whose identity hasn’t been made public, works for the Central Intelligence Agency, The Wall Street Journal confirmed last week.

“We’ll get the unfiltered testimony of that whistleblower,” Rep. Adam Schiff (D., Calif.), the House Intelligence Committee chairman, said on ABC’s “This Week.” “We are taking all the precautions” to protect his identity, Mr. Schiff added.
President Trump’s personal attorney, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, initially said on the same program that he wouldn’t cooperate with Mr. Schiff’s probe, accusing the congressman of lacking fairness.
But Mr. Giuliani quickly changed his position, saying he would consider testifying. “I have to be guided by my client,” Mr. Giuliani said. “Frankly, it’s his privilege, not mine. If he decides he wants me to testify I will testify.”
Mr. Giuliani is a key figure in the impeachment probe and is depicted in the whistleblower complaint released Thursday as eager to thrust himself into U.S. foreign policy. As the president’s personal attorney, Mr. Giuliani pressed Ukraine on pursuing an investigation of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden."

The "whistleblower" or the Whistleblower? Will they hear from the person who directly made the allegations, or, the proxy who came forward with his allegation by second hand hearsay?

The "whistleblower" or the Whistleblower? Will they hear from the person who directly made the allegations, or, the proxy who came forward with his allegation by second hand hearsay?
Look for laws and processes to change for the left to allow whatever they need.

Sure he'll testify. As soon as Schiff and company coach him enough to make sure he repeats the story the way they want.

I hope the dems do impeach Trump and then the Senate doesn't remove Trump, and the GOP wins big in 2020.
Trump needs to finally understand the limits of his authority, the presidency is a team sport and the refs don't put up with his bullshit, he is not the CEO.

Trump needs to be on his best behavior until the 2020 election.
He can beat the clown car of dems if he simply does his job and keep his hands clean. The economy is stable and should be his main focus.

Video-link, face / voice obscured? In this day and age it should be feasible, no? I actually don't know whether or not that complies with procedural requirements in the House.

I am pretty certain that we'll learn who this is anyway. The persons with that kind of position and network, and all the folks who informed her/him, shouldn't be that hard to figure out. There may even be some who recognize her/him purely based on her/his writing style. Anyhow, chances are there will be at least one self-important blabbermouth talking to the media.

You almost gotta laugh that the 2nd hand or 3rd hand rumors that the "whistle blower" leaked about the President's conversation are considered to be business as usual while the left is hysterical that the identity of the whistle blower ...might be leaked.

gv092719dapr.jpg

The Rumor Bower is going to testify to what? S/He has no first hand information.

Schiff Caught Telling Russian Pranksters He’d ‘Welcome the Chance’ to Take Ukrainian Dirt on Trump.

Any day now, any day now! I recall shifty claiming the same thing during the Russian witch trials, any day now, any day, and I have seen the evidence, he will be gone by Christmas!

So when any day now doesn’t materialize what will they then do, go before the Senate with nothing? Then who losses? Funny after thought maybe then they will get back to work on the issues America elected them to do, heaven forbid.

Any day now, any day now! I recall shifty claiming the same thing during the Russian witch trials, any day now, any day, and I have seen the evidence, he will be gone by Christmas!
The Walls Are Closing In!

Leak Party concerned about leaking???

Schiff and the whistleblower can have story time and see who can make up the biggest and most incredible lies about Trump.

Schiff and the whistleblower can have story time and see who can make up the biggest and most incredible lies about Trump.
Lies? And just exactly which part of the mentally ill old man playing gangster do you find hard to believe? Be specific. Say why.

Forum List

Back