Scary Health care threads

Last edited:
You moving?

No, we're getting Congress to abort the Health Care Bill

Will you come back here and admit you are wrong when you don't "abort the Health Care Bill"? I will anxiously await your return with your tail between your legs.

Good luck and god bless. :lol:

It's in its fifth trimester so it's a real later term abortion, but we've determined that ObamaCare is dangerous to the health and safety of the public, so it's Adios!

But at the end of the day we still need a health care overhaul. Shouldn't we at least make an attempt to change it? This bill is all we've got, and it's better than nothing.

Improvements do not need to come in the form of people gaining healthcare at the expense of others when it is a personal responsibility and choice... they do not need to come from a government that runs no program efficiently and that has a propensity to hide projects and pork within the funding... they do not have to come from forced participation...

Improvements can be had... and some are in the hands of government.. but the VAST majority of what is being proposed has no business being in the hands of the government

Last edited:
But at the end of the day we still need a health care overhaul. Shouldn't we at least make an attempt to change it? This bill is all we've got, and it's better than nothing.

One of the recent bills reviewed by the CBO said we would save more by doing nothing. Nothing is a real option here and could be the best one. I would be more definitive, but even the President of the US has not seen the final bill yet. Looks to me like the holdouts will get HUGE paybacks on future bills. Once again the American people are trumped by graft and corruption in DC.

Orly...link please.

I cant wait until the real CBO report comes out this weekend. Will you come back here and comment on it? Will you say they are full of crap because the numbers look good for supporting the bill?

I await your apology.

Here is another crazy one...

The Idaho governor has just signed a measure requiring the Idaho Attorney General to sue the federal government if it requires its residents to buy health insurance. 37 other states are currently considering similar measures.

Oh and now mark levin (yuck) will sue. Thats another gem.

Keep them coming fools. Keep them coming.

The Idaho governor has just signed a measure requiring the Idaho Attorney General to sue the federal government if it requires its residents to buy health insurance. 37 other states are currently considering similar measures.

So what you are saying is you do not beleive in the sanctity of the constitution that allows for such...and requires such actions by the people and the States to ensure our constitution is not compromised.

Do you know the difference between a republic and a democracy?

For some reason, I think you are typing into google right now "difference between a republic and a democracy"..

Zona....you are by no means a true American....you are one that rides on the coat tails of America until you find a better ride.

That is my opinion of you but I suggest you not allow my one opinion to sway your thinking.

One of the recent bills reviewed by the CBO said we would save more by doing nothing. Nothing is a real option here and could be the best one. I would be more definitive, but even the President of the US has not seen the final bill yet. Looks to me like the holdouts will get HUGE paybacks on future bills. Once again the American people are trumped by graft and corruption in DC.

Orly...link please.

I cant wait until the real CBO report comes out this weekend. Will you come back here and comment on it? Will you say they are full of crap because the numbers look good for supporting the bill?

I await your apology.

CBO: Obama stimulus harmful over long haul - Washington Times

The real CBO report based on scenerios cooked up by the Democrats? We have the Slaughter rule, deem and pass, read it after its passed, we passed it before we passed it and the list grows. A legitimate health care reform bill supported by more than just about half of Americans wouldn't have these problems. I await your apology and 0bama's for this terribly destructive action.

So what you are saying is you do not beleive in the sanctity of the constitution that allows for such...and requires such actions by the people and the States to ensure our constitution is not compromised.

Do you know the difference between a republic and a democracy?

For some reason, I think you are typing into google right now "difference between a republic and a democracy"..

Zona....you are by no means a true American....you are one that rides on the coat tails of America until you find a better ride.

That is my opinion of you but I suggest you not allow my one opinion to sway your thinking.

I was a "true AMerican" when I served for 20 years and I am one now. Dont you worry your pretty little head a bit though, you wont sway my way of thinking. Believe me. :lol:

OH and here is the latest crazy thread...

"Do You Think It's Ok To Bribe Congressmembers To Get Their Votes?"

Keep them coming fools.

Keep them coming fools.

What constitutes a bribe to you? Offering pork spending in your district in exchange for a vote now sounds like a bribe to me.

Keep them coming fools.

What constitutes a bribe to you? Offering pork spending in your district in exchange for a vote now sounds like a bribe to me.

That isn't a bribe so much as unseemly. As Ben Nelson found out.
No, the bribery is offering future political appointments to the congresscritter in exchange for his vote on this issue. That is bribery 101.

Scary:

People like Zona actually think the bill is a good idea.

Scary:

That's the funny part. I really don't see anyone saying this bill, with its Nebraska kickback, Louisiana Purchase, union exemption and all, is a good idea.
I see people saying "we must have health care reform." If you are against this bill then you are against health care reform. Or against health care. Or for death. Or whatever.
It is again the politics of good intention. We have good intentions of reforming health care. Here is effort. NEver mind our effort won't do anything we say it will do. Never mind it is a bloated piece of shit that will bankrupt the country.
It is the effort and intention that counts.

Either that or they think that if Obama loses this one then the GOP wins. And we can't have that, can we?

Keep them coming fools.

That isn't a bribe so much as unseemly. As Ben Nelson found out.
No, the bribery is offering future political appointments to the congresscritter in exchange for his vote on this issue. That is bribery 101.

I disagree, accepting anything in exchange for making a vote the oppostie way you would have done without the incentive is a bribe to me.

Scary:

Have you sen the CBO numbers. Its as if they didn't even let the country know the numbers. THEY ANNOUNCED THE SAVINGS FOR THE COUNTRY.

Hello! Bueller, Bueller.....

Scary:

Have you sen the CBO numbers. Its as if they didn't even let the country know the numbers. THEY ANNOUNCED THE SAVINGS FOR THE COUNTRY.

Hello! Bueller, Bueller.....

Trying adding the $341b. "doc fix" back in genius. Then it is a loser all the way around.

Heard an interesting stat on O'Reilly last night.

This is from the New England Jornal of Medicine
Half of the Doctors will leave healthcare.

Wonder who will take care of all those millions, plus you and me, if there are fewer doctors.

Millions of Doctors will leave healthcare......add that to the list of scare tactics

I hear Taco Bell is hiring

Is that where you mop the floors?

More crazy threads they are starting...fear fear fear.....its all they have...

" Medicare fix would push health care into the red"

Forum List

Back