Scalise: "I'm a David Duke Republican"

He said it to a NOLA reporter.

Can't you read, fake Rabbi?
Post the link or shut the fuck up. What about that is difficult?
I've posted it numerous times in this thread, fake Rabbi.

You're just trying to spin it but that shit won't work.
There you go again.
You post something that is wrong. Then you call people stupid. Then when asked you claim you already posted it.
Go ahead. Post it. You can't. You made it up. He never said that and you are simply lying.
Even David Dukes admitted it:

David Duke threatens run against Rep. Scalise TheHill
David Duke said no such thing.
But it's interesting you're prepared to believe a Klansman and known racist. Then again you probably thought SHeets Byrd was a great senator.
"He used to say that he was David Duke without the baggage, whatever that means," Duke said.

That was from the link.

You said: But it's interesting you're prepared to believe a Klansman and known racist.

I believe him when he says he's a racist. You should too.

There you go again.
You post something that is wrong. Then you call people stupid. Then when asked you claim you already posted it.
Go ahead. Post it. You can't. You made it up. He never said that and you are simply lying.

But it's interesting you're prepared to believe a Klansman and known racist. Then again you probably thought SHeets Byrd was a great senator.
The people of West Virginia overwhelmingly believe that Byrd was a great Senator. Their opinions are the only ones that matter.

Yepp. Robert Byrd, who profusely apologized for his past racism and worked the rest of his long life to make amends. Robert Byrd, one of the longest serving Senators in the history of our great Union. And yes, the opinions of West Virginians are the ones that really matter, for he was THEIR senator. States' Rights and all that jazz. But wait, asswipes like the fake Rabbi don't give a fuck about States' Rights when it comes to someone they don't like. It's the deep, deep, deep brown fascist streak in them.

Word!

There you go again.

"He used to say that he was David Duke without the baggage, whatever that means," Duke said.

That was from the link.

You said: But it's interesting you're prepared to believe a Klansman and known racist.

David Duke without the baggage is not saying he is a David Duke Republican. What about that is difficult? I understand to stupid people two things that appear similar are identical. But to smart people they are still dififcult.
You understand the quotation was from Duke, not Scalise, right?

There you go again.

The people of West Virginia overwhelmingly believe that Byrd was a great Senator. Their opinions are the only ones that matter.
Quoted.
So the next time you criticize Scott Walker I'll remind you the only opinions that count are the people of WI.

There you go again.

That was from the link.

David Duke without the baggage is not saying he is a David Duke Republican. What about that is difficult? I understand to stupid people two things that appear similar are identical. But to smart people they are still dififcult.
Wrong. Dead wrong.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

There you go again.

That was from the link.

Wrong. Dead wrong.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Not surprising that's all you got, you skinhead prick.

Forum List

Back