Say NO to the Popular Vote

And by 'common sense', you mean whatever hapless batshit you choose to make up based on your imagination.

Alas, your silly fantasies aren't evidence of a single illegal vote. If you believe Trump won the popular vote, show us. Don't tell us. But you can't. All you can do is share your imagination, desperately pleading with us to accept whatever you make up as fact.

Nope. Clinton easily won the American popular vote. It wasn't even close.

Even Trump's 'election integrity commission' disbanded and destroyed its records without ever backing up any of Trump's absurd claims.
You were showed. You pretend you weren't. Not my problem. :biggrin:

I was 'showed', huh?

I was shown your imagination. Do you have any actual evidence. Or just more of your silly fantasies that you plead with us to believe.......backed by your imagination?

All you've presented in post 31 is your imagination. ALas, your imagination 'refutes' nothing as it isn't evidence of anything.

Is there really nothing to you but desperately pleading with us to accept your imagination as fact?

If so....um, wow. That was easy.
All you're doing here is displaying your pathological perceptions about evidence, instilled in you by your liberal masters. Yeah, we know.

Now, you haven't answered my questions >> "How would you want to have evidence presented ? What's your criteria for evidence of something ?"

What's the matter ? Cat got your tongue ? :biggrin:

I was 'showed', huh?

I was shown your imagination. Do you have any actual evidence. Or just more of your silly fantasies that you plead with us to believe.......backed by your imagination?
DODGE!

What do you call "evidence" ? Afraid to tell us ? :laugh:

All you've presented in post 31 is your imagination. ALas, your imagination 'refutes' nothing as it isn't evidence of anything.

Is there really nothing to you but desperately pleading with us to accept your imagination as fact?

If so....um, wow. That was easy.
All you're doing here is displaying your pathological perceptions about evidence, instilled in you by your liberal masters. Yeah, we know.

Now, you haven't answered my questions >> "How would you want to have evidence presented ? What's your criteria for evidence of something ?"

What's the matter ? Cat got your tongue ? :biggrin:

I'm refusing to accept you citing yourself as evidence. You're stuck, P. As you offering us your imagination as fact is all you have.

And as for what I regard as evidence.....I'll gladly accept the popular vote totals as recorded by the Secretary of State of the United States. Which Hillary clearly won and won easily.

Your turn. Show us your evidence that Trump won the popular vote. Laughing....I won't hold my breath

I was 'showed', huh?

DODGE!

What do you call "evidence" ? Afraid to tell us ? :laugh:

I've told you what I call evidence: The popular vote tallies as recorded by the Secretary of State of the United States. Which showed that Hillary easily won the popular vote totals.

Now, your turn. Show us evidence that Trump won the popular vote. Laughing....imagine *really* hard for us, P. As your silly fantasies are all you've got.

I'm refusing to accept you citing yourself as evidence. You're stuck, P. As you offering us your imagination as fact is all you have.

And as for what I regard as evidence.....I'll gladly accept the popular vote totals as recorded by the Secretary of State of the United States. Which Hillary clearly won and won easily.

Your turn. Show us your evidence that Trump won the popular vote. Laughing....I won't hold my breath
Your evidence (popular vote totals as recorded by the Secretary of State of the United States) is insufficient. It doesn't show anything about illegal aliens voting). It doesn't make a case that they didn't vote.

YOU are who is stuck. You want us to believe that illegals didn't vote in 2016. An idea that is simply preposterous.

BTW, WHO was the Sect of State of the US in 2016 (whom you're putting so much faith in)? :biggrin: And don't tell us you don't know. :laugh:

Your evidence (popular vote totals as recorded by the Secretary of State of the United States) is insufficient.

Prove it.

It doesn't show anything about illegal aliens voting). It doesn't make a case that they didn't vote.

Then present your evidence refuting the Secretary of State's official tallies from every state. Its your obligation to prove the Secretary of State's totals wrong.

Spoiler Alert: you citing yourself isn't evidence of anything. As your imagination is just your imagination.

As I said, I'm not holding my breath. As your imagination is all you've ever presented.

Sorry, I can't beat you up any more. I'm off the computer now.

PS - John Kerry is about equiv to New York Times, Wash Post, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, and other such JOKE "sources"/ :rolleyes:

I wouldn't accept ANY liberal as a valid source for anything.

Sorry, I can't beat you up any more. I'm off the computer now.

PS John Kerry is about equiv to New York Times, Wash Post, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, and other such JOKE "sources"/ I wouldn't accept ANY liberal as a valid source for anything.

Laughing....and by 'beat me up', you mean desperately plead with me to accept your imagination as fact....and then flee when I won't?

Run along, Prof. The Secretary of State's totals are evidence of the winner of the popular vote; Hillary Clinton.

Now show us proof that Trump won the popular vote. And no, wishing isn't proof either.

. As your imagination is all you've ever presented.

REFUTED in Post # 231. Ho hum. Yawn ***

And by refuted, you mean citing your imagination backed by absolutely nothing

You're stuck. As all you have to back your silly little fantasy that Trump won the popular vote is more silly little fantasy.

I'll stick with the Secretary of State's vote tally, thank you. As does the law and any rational person.

You're stuck. As all you have to back your silly little fantasy that Trump won the popular vote is more silly little fantasy.

I'll stick with the Secretary of State's vote tally, thank you. As does the law and any rational person.

Correction : Any IRrational liberal (when that S of S is a liberal also (Kerry) Ho hum.

You're problem is YOU are "stuck". IE> stuck in the liberal "studies" mentality, that has you beguiled into accepting only that as a yardstick for evidence of anything.

Yes. liberals are truly deranged (by their masters) For a more full explanation of your ailment, click the attached link, and read about the laughable Stephens- Davidowitz study, that the New York Times actually touted as "evidence" :21:

Democrat STUDIES = Con Job Talk

Correction : Any IRrational liberal (when that S of S is a liberal also (Kerry) Ho hum.

You're problem is YOU are "stuck". IE> stuck in the liberal "studies" mentality, that has you beguiled into accepting only that as a yardstick for evidence of anything.

Yes. liberals are truly deranged (by their masters) For a more full explanation of your ailment, click the attached link, and read about the laughable Stephens- Davidowitz study, that the New York Times actually touted as "evidence" :21:

I'm citing the official tallies as recorded by the Secretary of State of the United States.

You're citing your imagination, backed by jack shit.

Our sources are not equal.

I'm citing the official tallies as recorded by the Secretary of State of the United States.

You're citing your imagination, backed by jack shit.

Our sources are not equal.
Now all you're doing is REPEATING, what you already said, which I already thoroughly refuted, and you didn't say anything about the laughable Stephens- Davidowitz study, that the New York Times actually touted as "evidence". Not interested in commenting on THAT ?

Our sources are not equal only within your invalid liberal "studies" mentality, that has you beguiled into accepting only that as a yardstick for evidence of anything.

Some people have to be told twice (or is it 3 times now ? 4 ?)

Last edited:
I don't know if if it's correct or not, but I just saw a graphic on TV claiming that 68% of Americans favor abolishing the electoral college, and shifting to the popular vote. It said 89% of these were Democrats, and 46% Republicans.

I can easily see why 89% of Democrats favor the popular vote, but there is no reason for Republicans to choose it. The % of Republicans wanting the popular vote should be ZERO. The popular vote campaign is nothing but a ploy by Democrats to jam as many foreigners into the US as they can, legal or illegal, give their kids born here birthright citizenship, give them welfare benefits$$, and then protect them in sanctuary cities.

Why ? Becasue in return for this irresponsible recklessness, the immigrants then all VOTE DEMOCRAT. The idea is to bring in millions of these dirtbags from every hellhole country in the world, stack up the states with them and their Democrat VOTES, and eradicate the Repubican Party forever. The electoral college is exactly what PROTECTS us from just this sort of thing.

So for all those Republicans in the 46% (if the poll is true), who are OK with disposing of the electoral college, please get your heads out of your asses, and not fall for this Democrat scam job to destroy your party, and dump nutjob leftist ideology on the country, with no end to it.
Cut ties with the neo-Nazis and all the other hate groups and maybe they`ll vote Republican. Anyway, are there other countries where the #2 vote getter wins the election?
More lies and bullshit.

Forum List

Back