Say it with me folks - Senator Kid Rock

he is leading in the 1st poll

he will pull more blacks than any other republican could ever dream of

this may well be a landslide

my body is ready!

LINK

quote:
News broke this weekend that Kid Rock is LEADING challenger, Dem Debbie Stabenow in a new poll 30% to LINK

quote:
News broke this weekend that Kid Rock is LEADING challenger, Dem Debbie Stabenow in a new poll 30% to 26%!

vsOntK5.png

I know the numbers are low, but Trump pulled most of the undecides and late breaking voters

Book I - if Al Fraken can be in the senate, why not?
Not my state, so doesn't affect me. What, if anything, does this guy bring to the table though? Just another celebrity wanting to run for office like it's a fucking game?

my body is ready!

LINK

quote:
News broke this weekend that Kid Rock is LEADING challenger, Dem Debbie Stabenow in a new poll 30% to LINK

quote:
News broke this weekend that Kid Rock is LEADING challenger, Dem Debbie Stabenow in a new poll 30% to 26%!

vsOntK5.png

I know the numbers are low, but Trump pulled most of the undecides and late breaking voters

More people who think politics is entertainment....

the end is nigh.

On the bright side --- the debates oughta be friggin' hilarious.

Are political debates supposed to be hilarious?

I thought they were supposed to be informative.

Not this one.

Or many of the others. People only pay attention now if it's more entertaining than their TV show.

my body is ready!

LINK

quote:

quote:

vsOntK5.png

Well Obama set the bar so low, that anyone should be allowed to run for any government office..

what if he tells her to go down to Mcdonalds and get some French cries and a whah-burger
how bout a whineken
you little sissy boy
DEF LEAPORD SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

What has 9 arms and sucks?

Def Leapard.

That must have been an effort to undermine heavy metal. Kinda like how leftwing artists smear paint and make a mess, and call it "abstract", or throw a crucifix into a jar of piss and call it "provacative". Leftists destroy arts in order to undermine real artists that have talent and produce something of actual value.

I always viewed kid rock as a major league douche.

Still better than a democrooks shit sandwich.

my body is ready!

LINK

quote:

quote:

vsOntK5.png

Not my state, so doesn't affect me. What, if anything, does this guy bring to the table though? Just another celebrity wanting to run for office like it's a fucking game?
He loves his state and it's people. He also loves his country. Two things Democrats have failed to provide on.

my body is ready!

LINK

quote:

quote:

vsOntK5.png

Why, a sideshow to sell records of coarse.

That's cause he is a douche. Peddling the same filth to kids as every other rapper but he's a Republican so ya know, he gets a pass. As you just demonstrated I might add.

The scary part is that Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters makes Kid Rock look like an intellectual

That's cause he is a douche. Peddling the same filth to kids as every other rapper but he's a Republican so ya know, he gets a pass. As you just demonstrated I might add.

I know that Stabenow is a destroy Trump obstructionist

I know that Robert Ritchie will be a reliable vote for the Trump agenda

I really don't need to know anything else

And I don't understand why people are upset/surprised by this

my body is ready!

LINK

quote:

quote:

vsOntK5.png

In the final days of the Roman Empire, they elected a horse to the Senate. At least they elected the whole horse.

I acknowledge he is a douche. That's not giving him a pass.

Regardless, the democrooks are the enemy of the republic. I don't care how big a douche someone is compared to a treasonous marxist piece of shit.

Forum List

Back