Say It Here.

Got Love it! It's half-time, Spurs are up 50 - 44!

Go Spurs Go.................

'
I don't suppose there is any hope for the human race as long as adults spend their time and enthusiasm on idiotic children's game -- while ignoring poverty, justice, good government and the environment.

'
Wouldn't it be nice if comments of greater intelligence popped into your head?

One can only hope.

'
I don't suppose there is any hope for the human race as long as adults spend their time and enthusiasm on idiotic children's game -- while ignoring poverty, justice, good government and the environment.

Then why the fuck are you posting here, rather than tending to poverty, justice, good government and the environment?

Friggin' flappy-headed nitwit. :lol:

'

"Be youself!" is the worst advice you can give to some people.

'

Amerika ist ein Fehler -- ein gigantischer Fehler.

"America is a mistake -- a gigantic Mistake."
---Sigmund Freud [in a letter to his wife on his way home, after his first visit to the USA]

'

Amerika ist ein Fehler -- ein gigantischer Fehler.

"America is a mistake -- a gigantic Mistake."
---Sigmund Freud [in a letter to his wife on his way home, after his first visit to the USA]

So?

He was entitled to that dopey opinion, as are you, you nitwit shitbag.

I see some opinions that what ol' Sigmund was saying was something like, ". . . a constitutional republic that limited the power of government could not endure long with a[n] uneducated populace."

Viewing how the moron liberals are fucking things up, I'd have to agree with THAT re-statement of whatever he might have been trying to express.

noman, no doubt, will wet himself now. Again.

You only have one life to live. Try too remedy your mistakes with works of kindness, humility and love.
Get it right, because we are all running out of time.

You only have one life to live. Try too remedy your mistakes with works of kindness, humility and love.
Get it right, because we are all running out of time.
I agree with you. Most humans are repulsive, mindless, malicious garbage apes -- but I look on all of you with kindness, humility and compassion [certainly not love!!], you silly, stupid mugs!!

All except I liar,, of course!
It is my view that all people affected with Tourette's Syndrome should mercilessly be wiped off the face of the Earth!! · · :D

Forum List

Back