Say It Ain't So, Hillary?

chops_

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2018
181009090355-hillary-clinton-republicans-amanpour-intv-vpx-00000000-medium-plus-169.jpg

"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about," Clinton said in an interview with CNN's Christiane Amanpour. "That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that's when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength."​

Hillary Clinton: 'You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for' - CNNPolitics

Talk about Democrats continuing to incite violence.​

The lists of incidents of violence and threats of violence against Hillary's opponents is already alarmingly long. With Maxine Waters and Cory Booker calling on their followers to harass people they disagree with, and with the mental hospitals closed and firearms available, this kind of incitement can produce horrific consequences.​

Senator Rand Paul was hospitalized with several broken ribs at the hand of a neighbor of progressive bent, and his wife Kelley says she now sleeps with a loaded gun at her bedside. Antifa thugs roam the urban landscape, the "youth wing of the Democratic Party" as Tucker Carlson correctly labels them, attacking as they wish with ineffective to no pushback in liberal enclaves like Berkeley and Portland, Oregon.​

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/10/hillary_unleashes_the_thugs.html

"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,"

she's such a hypocrite....she & Dems as a whole have done exactly the same thing.

• Banned
"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,"

she's such a hypocrite....she & Dems as a whole have done exactly the same thing.

Not only that, she lied when she didn't know anything about Benghazi; when she was Secretary of State in 2012 (September 11th).

But as she said: "What difference does it make?"

Clinton's 'infamous' Benghazi comment, in context

Johnson: "The point I’m making is, a very simple phone call to these individuals, I think, would’ve ascertained immediately that there was no protest prior to this. This attack started at 9:40 p.m. Benghazi time, and it was an assault. I appreciate the fact that you called it an assault. But I’m going back to then-Ambassador (Susan) Rice five days later going on the Sunday shows and, what I would say, is purposefully misleading the American public. Why wasn’t that known? And again, I appreciate the fact that the transparency of this hearing, but why weren’t we transparent to that point in time?"​

Clinton: "Well, first of all, senator, I would say that once the assault happened, and once we got our people rescued and out, our most immediate concern was, number one, taking care of their injuries. As I said, I still have a DS (Diplomatic Security) agent at Walter Reed seriously injured — getting them into Frankfurt, Ramstein to get taken care of, the FBI going over immediately to start talking to them. We did not think it was appropriate for us to talk to them before the FBI conducted their interviews. And we did not — I think this is accurate, sir — I certainly did not know of any reports that contradicted the IC (Intelligence Community) talking points at the time that Ambassador Rice went on the TV shows. And you know I just want to say that people have accused Ambassador Rice and the administration of misleading Americans. I can say trying to be in the middle of this and understanding what was going on, nothing could be further from the truth. Was information developing? Was the situation fluid? Would we reach conclusions later that weren’t reached initially? And I appreciate the — "

181009090355-hillary-clinton-republicans-amanpour-intv-vpx-00000000-medium-plus-169.jpg

"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about," Clinton said in an interview with CNN's Christiane Amanpour. "That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that's when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength."​

Hillary Clinton: 'You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for' - CNNPolitics

The lists of incidents of violence and threats of violence against Hillary's opponents is already alarmingly long. With Maxine Waters and Cory Booker calling on their followers to harass people they disagree with, and with the mental hospitals closed and firearms available, this kind of incitement can produce horrific consequences.​

Senator Rand Paul was hospitalized with several broken ribs at the hand of a neighbor of progressive bent, and his wife Kelley says she now sleeps with a loaded gun at her bedside. Antifa thugs roam the urban landscape, the "youth wing of the Democratic Party" as Tucker Carlson correctly labels them, attacking as they wish with ineffective to no pushback in liberal enclaves like Berkeley and Portland, Oregon.​

Fuck that stupid old bitch. She has been relegated to selling speech tickets for 72 bucks to moron canadians.

i wonder how many "First Dogs and Cats" the Clintons went thru during those 8 years.

:rolleyes:

That's ridiculous, Crooked Hillary doesn't stand for anything in the first place. And the only things she cares about is getting drunk and getting richer. Fucking Kleptocrat.

If he had some friends or if I lived near the man I would be sitting outside his house with my gun, and I am sure that friends of mine would do likewise.

Like anybody anymore pays attention to that witch .....:dunno:

I hope everyone is listening to her, she'll turn off millions of independents. Remember she's the one that said not respecting an election is unpatriotic. It's time to shine the light on the hypocrisy on the bitch and the whole commiecrat party.

I still find it unbelievable that there are people in this country that voted for that worthless rat bag old hag.
Don't blame her. She can only cast one vote.

I still find it unbelievable that there are people in this country that voted for that worthless rat bag old hag.
Don't blame her. She can only cast one vote.

A career criminal for whom the penal code is her personal to-do list, and a congenital liar married to a rapist.....and they wanted her to be President of the United States.

Sick.

Funny - Hillary Catching Hell from Democrats for 'Ridiculous' Call For Violence / Lack of Civility....

Red-state Democrat blasts Clinton's 'cannot be civil' statement as 'ridiculous'

Dem senator Heitkamp slams Clinton call to abandon civility with GOP

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's incendiary suggestion this week that liberals "cannot be civil" with Republicans any longer is unproductive and simply "ridiculous," a top Democratic senator said Wednesday.

Dem senator Heitkamp slams Clinton call to abandon civility with GOP

Of course, The 1st Presidential Administration Cabinet Member In US History to be Censured (For his Perjury under oath before Congress in his testimony about Obama's Fast & Furious gun-running scandal) - former US AG Eric Holder - had to climb down into the gutter with Hillary:

"Just over a year ago, House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, R-La., returned to Congress after being shot by a crazed gunman during a congressional Republican baseball practice. His ordeal marked a low in our nation’s political discourse – one that blew past hostile rhetoric into outright violence.

On Sunday former Attorney General Eric Holder doubled down on what has become the left’s new normal. Speaking at a campaign event in Georgia, he said of Republicans: “When they go low, we kick ‘em. That’s what this new Democratic Party is about.”

It did not take long for Holder and his violent rhetoric, following Hillary's own 'ridiculous' comment, to be condemned:

"RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel: "Eric Holder's call to 'kick' Republicans must not become the left's new normal"

Loss after loss after loss have taken their toll on the OLD CRIMINAL GUARD of the DNC's failed past, resulting in these vile, criminals to step forward and call for the current and future leaders of the DNC to embrace violent intolerance and the abandonment of any attempt at civility.

It is good to see DEMOCRATS, like Heitkamp, step forward to reject these embarrassing calls for the Democrats to double-down on unethical, immoral, and despicable dirty tricks / deeds and violent rhetoric - the likes that already inspired the attempted snowflake assassination of GOP politicians.

The despicable attempt to destroy Kavanaugh by trying to 'Herman Cain' him failed and is backfiring. So too are the embarrassing calls for violent intolerance and a lack of civility from Hillary and Holder.

Heitkamp recognizes the damage they could be doing to the Democrats heading into the Mid-Terms and is trying to do some 'damage control's by publicly rejecting Hillary's comments....politely expressing the opinion that Hillary and Holder need to STFU for the good of the Democratic Party!

:p. lol

RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel: Eric Holder's call to 'kick' Republicans must not become the left's new normal

Calls for violence and sedition are a big vote draw

I get the feeling that Soros knows Trump is coming after him, so he jettisoned Hillary and Holder like an oil slick from James Bond car

Hillary and Holder are pouring gasoline on the fire Feinstein started, further motivating Conservatives and Trump supporters to vote in the mid-terms...

THANKS, HILLARY / ERIC!

:p

God, I hate that fucking sea-hag bitch.

Only when they are in power can we have civility? Fine. We will return the favor 10-fold, you useless motherfuckers.

With that attitude, bullets will be flying soon.

Good!

We need to settle this shit once and for all.

God, I hate that fucking sea-hag bitch.

Only when they are in power can we have civility? Fine. We will return the favor 10-fold, you useless motherfuckers.

With that attitude, bullets will be flying soon.

Good!

We need to settle this shit once and for all. With bullets.

Nah....

After the GOP holds in the mid-terms, Sessions needs to be replaced with a pitbull who will re-open / OPEN the Hillary investigation, will investigate the Obama administration conspiracy / 'Watergate', and investigate Oher, Steele, Rosenstein, and Mueller.

No need for bullets - just put them in jail where the proven evidence shows they need to go.

Let Hillary ROT in prison for over 45,000 criminal counts of violating the FOIA and the Federal Records Act plus Obstruction for trying to delete those 15,000 subpoenaed e-mails/documents....which is only the tip of the iceberg...

Forum List

Back