Say hello to the newest member of the republican party....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Harley

IMAG0009.jpg

Will he vote for Romney?

I think he may be motre of a democrat.

does he like handouts?
Does he have a job?

Last edited:
  • Banned
Will he vote for Romney?

I think he may be motre of a democrat.

does he like handouts?
Does he have a job?

He has a fulltime job right now. Its janatorial in nature. Learning to go outside not inside. He gets paid in biscuits. :)

Nice pup you got there, regardless of political party.:clap2:

Thanks. I got him from a no kill shelter. Was surprised at the cost but I guess it makes sense for their funding. He is about 7 weeks old and loves to bite. First habit to break. Amazingly he has only had one indoor accident in 24 hours.

He has a fulltime job right now. Its janatorial in nature. Learning to go outside not inside. He gets paid in biscuits. :)

Thanks. I got him from a no kill shelter. Was surprised at the cost but I guess it makes sense for their funding. He is about 7 weeks old and loves to bite. First habit to break. Amazingly he has only had one indoor accident in 24 hours.

Smart, like his human I gather.:eusa_angel:

He looks a little like a puggle..but mainly beagle.

One would think huh? I think this place uses foster families for the animals till they are adopted. I think I got lucky and he was worked with already.

One would think huh? I think this place uses foster families for the animals till they are adopted. I think I got lucky and he was worked with already.

You were lucky, it seems.

His siblings looked like shiztus though. He was the only one with short hair. Hes got some big ass feet for such a young puppy.

His siblings looked like shiztus though. He was the only one with short hair. Hes got some big ass feet for such a young puppy.

He's going to be big, then.

Anyways..puppies are great.

Its always seems to me that this one thing both sides can agree on - treating pets well. Glad he found you and I hope you spoil him rotten because that's why we get dogs and cats.

He really is adorable and from your description, sounds like his daddy came from a nice neighborhood ...

Oh and don't let him watch fux news.

Put on an educational channel instead.

Believe me, you'll be glad later.

Its always seems to me that this one thing both sides can agree on - treating pets well. Glad he found you and I hope you spoil him rotten because that's why we get dogs and cats.

He really is adorable and from your description, sounds like his daddy came from a nice neighborhood ...

He is currently throwing down a break dance challenge. I think the dog treat is going to lose.

Forum List

Back