Say goodbye Romney

U.S. stocks surged Thursday, with all three major indexes closing at the highest levels in years, as optimistic investors went on a buying spree.

And yet the unemployment rate is expected to stay around 8.3%. Goodbye Obama?

Accepting 8% unemployment for 42+ months is low standards. Lower than mine! :eusa_boohoo:

Granny says, "Goodbye Romney...

... Uncle Ferd says "Goodbye Romney...

... possum wavin' Goodbye Romney...

... Goodbye Romney.
:razz:

U.S. stocks surged Thursday, with all three major indexes closing at the highest levels in years, as optimistic investors went on a buying spree.

One day of good stock market does not a recovery make.

thank you Joe.....i dont know how many threads Chris has like this.....he did one were he was Ejaculating all over the place because the Market went way up.....3 days later it went way down......of course everyone in the thread was wondering were Chris was and why he wasnt here saying ....ok i was wrong....i over reacted.....the guy is a dishonest....well i think most posters here know what i think of this Stroonge....

Granny says, "Goodbye Romney...

... Uncle Ferd says "Goodbye Romney...

... possum wavin' Goodbye Romney...

... Goodbye Romney.
:razz:

Grainy, Uncle Turd, and the opposum are waving goodbye to the incoming guy? Pretty dopey.

Your collective sense of direction seems poor.

It is Pres. Obama who's going bye bye.

Bank on it.

So what yur sayin is we're still in a jobless recovery?

Yes, we are adding less jobs than expected. But if the GOP has their way we will return to GW's days of losing thousands of jobs each quarter.

say hello to President Romney. If the stocks have that much faith hes getting in they are going to recieve him very well. ooo dear me u are assuming people cant think for themselves and this is a reflection of Obama, sadly no, the stocks can think for themselves and people are gearing up for a GOP sweep to put the dems out of business, so they, the profits, can survive.

Last edited:

You said Scott Walker was going to lose his recall as well LOL.. How did that work out for you:eusa_whistle:

"We’re not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact checkers.”

- Romney advisor Neil Newhouse

An instant classic.

You do realize a cuba or Mao like revolution can't happen in this country? Way to many guns. At least it wouldn't be very intelligent for the marxist.

What in the fuck are you talking about?

Forum List

Back